SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 43 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by landrje Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:00 pm

iloveromance wrote:I think once the honeymoon is over, Catherine is going to tweet and IG a lot of pics. Just a feeling...

I like this, cause we all know what happens after you predict and/or write about it ... heehee  :yes: 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:26 pm

While I do hope that happens, those things which they've agreed to be photographed for we won't see at least until publication. (Because we do want them to get paid if they had to endure that). I do think they'll send a tweet out as soon as they're back "in country" though.... can we wait another two days?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:47 pm

When asked Sean said they would be gone for seven days. I am not sure when the seven days started - Monday when they left or Tuesday when they got there. Today is the seventh day even if you count Tuesday as the first day. They could be heading home tonight so it might just be one day!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:51 pm

motheroffive wrote:When asked Sean said they would be gone for seven days. I am not sure when the seven days started - Monday when they left or Tuesday when they got there. Today is the seventh day even if you count Tuesday as the first day.   They could be heading home tonight so it might just be one day!

Perhaps. I'm of the school that if we expect two and they're back in one, bonus for us!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:56 pm

motheroffive wrote:When asked Sean said they would be gone for seven days. I am not sure when the seven days started - Monday when they left or Tuesday when they got there. Today is the seventh day even if you count Tuesday as the first day.   They could be heading home tonight so it might just be one day!

That could be. They also might be needed in LA for a day for post production and to gather up anything they may have left. Would they have taken Sean's suits to Tahiti, for instance? Or perhaps some narrative on the reception piece that is being put together for airing at WTA or ATFR? And who knows, with JPab's season being so bad, maybe they'll interview them to take time away from him? Just a thought.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:08 pm

I am glad I am not the only one who thinks JPab season is so bad! Makes sense that they would stay in LA a day or two. Interviewing them or showing something would be so nice!!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:10 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

That could be. They also might be needed in LA for a day for post production and to gather up anything they may have left. Would they have taken Sean's suits to Tahiti, for instance? Or perhaps some narrative on the reception piece that is being put together for airing at WTA or ATFR? And who knows, with JPab's season being so bad, maybe they'll interview them to take time away from him? Just a thought.

I don't think they took all the extra clothes to Tahiti- I'm guessing that Jay and Sherry had some extra bags with them. Or the show shipped the wedding clothes for them (dress and tux- Sean does get to keep his "baller" tux, right?).

Any clues is Catherine gets to keep the earrings/bracelet and Sean the studs and cufflinks? Or were they purely on loan.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:17 pm

No clue about the extra bling. Perhaps Sean gets the cuff links. Didn't JP get to keep his? Somehow I doubt the button studs.

Speaking of which, it was so cute during their private time (that millions got to watch) when Cat was going "bling, bling,bling" on his chest.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:10 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

I really like you thinking Lipsis, I hope they will be interviewed and show their reception. JPa season is really bad, after a great season and a great wedding we have to be subject to this bad season. I hope ABC will do much more coverage with Sean and Catherine.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:20 pm

I think they'll each get to keep some of the bling, well at least I think Cat gets to keep like a pair of earrings. Sean may or may not get to keep the cuff links and Cat may get to keep the other pair of earrings. Pretty sure the bracelet and shirt studs go back for sure.

I kinda hope they don't have to stay in L.A. for anything and they can just go home. I imagine anything they didn't need for their honeymoon, extra clothes and their wedding attire, went back to Dallas with his parents or were shipped back.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:26 pm

umngirl wrote:I think they'll each get to keep some of the bling, well at least I think Cat gets to keep like a pair of earrings. Sean may or may not get to keep the cuff links and Cat may get to keep the other pair of earrings. Pretty sure the bracelet and shirt studs go back for sure.

I kinda hope they don't have to stay in L.A. for anything and they can just go home. I imagine anything they didn't need for their honeymoon, extra clothes and their wedding attire, went back to Dallas with his parents or were shipped back.

I hope they don't have to stay in LA either. They've been away from Dallas for almost 3 weeks and I think they are really ready to move on! (And move in to someplace to call theirs). It sounds as if they didn't identify that place since they're headed back to Mockingbird. But I really think that's the short term solution.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Finally a break for me! I must admit, Sean and Catherine have really touched my Heart and I miss seeing them. At the same time, I am Glad they are having GOOD & REWARDING private time.
Question for Bach scholars..Will JPablo find true Love this season?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom