SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 53 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:35 pm

lipsis wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:Does anyone think they will not only do GMA but also some of the other NY media outlets like TV Guide, ET, etc like they did after the show aired?  I would think that TPTB would want as much press as they could get to pump people up.  

Wishful thinking maybe on my part
maybe but dont they send them on media rounds after the actual wedding to get excitement up for the airing? What did JAsh do, Miss Recent JAsh Expert?
I think they do some more press tomorrow, ET, E! online, Extra, etc. And then go to The Knot event in the evening. Then I imagine they do more press before it airs. I think TPTB have learned how to market a popular couple and they will milk this for all it's worth.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:40 pm

lipsis wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:Does anyone think they will not only do GMA but also some of the other NY media outlets like TV Guide, ET, etc like they did after the show aired?  I would think that TPTB would want as much press as they could get to pump people up.  

maybe but dont they send them on media rounds after the actual wedding to get excitement up for the airing? What did JAsh do, Miss Recent JAsh Expert?
Jash didn't have any kind of announcement or much wedding press. Probably part of the reason the ratings weren't so good - there was really no lead up to the wedding. I don't know if that was because Ashley was in the middle of her residency and residents get very little time off or it was ABC or a combination of both. Jason and Molly did press though, although I can't remember if it was before or after.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:41 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I think they do some more press tomorrow, ET, E! online, Extra, etc. And then go to The Knot event in the evening. Then I imagine they do more press before it airs. I think TPTB have learned how to market a popular couple and they will milk this for all it's worth.
The View has also been mentioned. What do you guys think?
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Ugh, I apologize in advance, but I don't like that show. They were not nice to Jash, even after they were married. They can be mean spirited.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

The View has this listed for Monday so it's possible, although I hope they don't do appear.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 14 - A surprise guest with an announcement that will have everyone all ears; musician Gavin DeGraw guest co-hosts and performs; Michael Symon (co-host of ABC's "The Chew" and author of Michael Symon's 5 in 5).

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:48 pm

smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:I just ask that you all post the video as soon as it's available online. I'm depending on you all this time. But at the very least, a good recap will do so I can sneak a peek at my phone between classes.

Lipsis, you're starting the wedding thread before the announcement or after?
I can start the wedding discussion thread before I go to bed so that it is waiting for everyone to use for the morning announcement. Then I can post a NO discussion thread in the morning to save all the pertinent stuff in. Does that work for everyone?
Sounds great to me. I just want to make sure you all know where to discuss the announcement so we don't have convos going in several threads.
OK so I get that a new thread will be up in the AM and will it be listed as wedding thread. I want to be sure I'm in the right place since I'm east coast and would like to get as much info as I can to the right place. I'm new at forums and blogs as you guys know but everything here has been very easy to access since I joined. So excited I want to get it right. If the question sounds dumb, blame it on being an "oldie"
Smartcat, when you turn on your computer in the morning there will be a thread titled "Sean and Catherine - Wedding - Discussion". Just like you see a Twitter, Media and General thread. That is the thread to discuss anything wedding related for now. After we get the announcement tomorrow I will create a second thread that is NO discussion, similar to what we have here that we use just to save important information so it doesnt get lost. The only difference is that I cannot make it a sticky so it will be with our other threads. Just be sure to use the discussion thread to talk wedding. Dont worry, I will be here live for the east coast viewing to boss you around if you get confused. lol

When/if the Mod's come back online they will create a subforum for us, much like how the Fan Fiction is. At that point, we will have a thread for wedding tweets, wedding media and wedding general stuff.

Hope this makes sense.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:49 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I think the View and any other venue, I think they're going to milk this for all it's worth. Sean and Catherine are their "cash cows" right now. Des was a lackluster season so they're hoping the top rated bachelor couple will attract people back. (cash cow meant with love) I expect we'll see a lot of them before the wedding. After I hope not for their sake.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:52 pm

lipsis wrote:
smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:I just ask that you all post the video as soon as it's available online. I'm depending on you all this time. But at the very least, a good recap will do so I can sneak a peek at my phone between classes.

Lipsis, you're starting the wedding thread before the announcement or after?
I can start the wedding discussion thread before I go to bed so that it is waiting for everyone to use for the morning announcement. Then I can post a NO discussion thread in the morning to save all the pertinent stuff in. Does that work for everyone?
Sounds great to me. I just want to make sure you all know where to discuss the announcement so we don't have convos going in several threads.
OK so I get that a new thread will be up in the AM and will it be listed as wedding thread. I want to be sure I'm in the right place since I'm east coast and would like to get as much info as I can to the right place. I'm new at forums and blogs as you guys know but everything here has been very easy to access since I joined. So excited I want to get it right. If the question sounds dumb, blame it on being an "oldie"
Smartcat, when you turn on your computer in the morning there will be a thread titled "Sean and Catherine - Wedding - Discussion". Just like you see a Twitter, Media and General thread. That is the thread to discuss anything wedding related for now. After we get the announcement tomorrow I will create a second thread that is NO discussion, similar to what we have here that we use just to save important information so it doesnt get lost. The only difference is that I cannot make it a sticky so it will be with our other threads. Just be sure to use the discussion thread to talk wedding. Dont worry, I will be here live for the east coast viewing to boss you around if you get confused. lol

When/if the Mod's come back online they will create a subforum for us, much like how the Fan Fiction is. At that point, we will have a thread for wedding tweets, wedding media and wedding general stuff.

Aye aye Captain. you made it sound very clear but please boss as much as necessary. I need all the help I can get and want to get everything i can out as quickly as possible.

Hope this makes sense.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:18 pm

smartcat wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I think the View and any other venue, I think they're going to milk this for all it's worth. Sean and Catherine are their "cash cows" right now. Des was a lackluster season so they're hoping the top rated bachelor couple will attract people back.    (cash cow meant with love) I expect we'll see a lot of them before the wedding. After I hope not for their sake.
Joy, who was the snarkiest about the bachelor is no longer on The View. Whoopi can be snarky, but she's not usually too mean- so I think the View would be okay this time around.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:27 pm

jcrbil wrote:
smartcat wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I think the View and any other venue, I think they're going to milk this for all it's worth. Sean and Catherine are their "cash cows" right now. Des was a lackluster season so they're hoping the top rated bachelor couple will attract people back.    (cash cow meant with love) I expect we'll see a lot of them before the wedding. After I hope not for their sake.
Joy, who was the snarkiest about the bachelor is no longer on The View.  Whoopi can be snarky, but she's not usually too mean- so I think the View would be okay this time around.
I totally agree about the View. Not a show that I ever watch either. I didn't know because I heard that Sean and Catherine were on there ATFR and they weren't very nice to them so didn't know if they'd have them make an appearance on there or not.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:29 pm

I'm off from work tomorrow & on EST so I will help in any way I can w/ any updates. Let's just hope I don't oversleep! Embarressed! 

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 8554319625_3737a89572_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 8555428414_13183c9699_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 8555428450_fee0585c93_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:29 pm

I am also hoping that it will at least be mentioned on a Kelly and Michael. She needs to take back all the mean sarcastic things she said in the summer when that ENews story came out about the delay until 2014.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67