SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 52 of 60 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:07 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
lipsis wrote:Does Millsy not travel with the Bachelor filming crew? There doesnt seem to be any A-list producers on this trip except Elan.
He doesn't travel.  Isn't Cassie's husband traveling with them?  
Not sure if he made this trip. Maybe. Not Amy Bean. I think Adam is with them. And that Franzitti guy.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:11 pm

Think I'll watch West Coast airing, 5am is too early but will check thread for updates while watching. So excited for tomorrow!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:16 pm

I just ask that you all post the video as soon as it's available online. I'm depending on you all this time. But at the very least, a good recap will do so I can sneak a peek at my phone between classes.

Lipsis, you're starting the wedding thread before the announcement or after?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:19 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
lipsis wrote:Does Millsy not travel with the Bachelor filming crew? There doesnt seem to be any A-list producers on this trip except Elan.
He doesn't travel.  Isn't Cassie's husband traveling with them?  
Millsy is an executive with ABC and not directly involved with the production of the Bachelor (though he hangs around at meet and greet and during editing and definitely is around during the airing- which is his primary interest. Fleiss only travels for part of production- usually just FD, MTP, LCD, FRC. CH, obviously, is at every location, but doesn't always spend the whole time there.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Does anyone think they will not only do GMA but also some of the other NY media outlets like TV Guide, ET, etc like they did after the show aired? I would think that TPTB would want as much press as they could get to pump people up.

Wishful thinking maybe on my part
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:21 pm

umngirl wrote:I just ask that you all post the video as soon as it's available online. I'm depending on you all this time. But at the very least, a good recap will do so I can sneak a peek at my phone between classes.

I can start the wedding discussion thread before I go to bed so that it is waiting for everyone to use for the morning announcement. Then I can post a NO discussion thread in the morning to save all the pertinent stuff in. Does that work for everyone?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:23 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:I just ask that you all post the video as soon as it's available online. I'm depending on you all this time. But at the very least, a good recap will do so I can sneak a peek at my phone between classes.

I can start the wedding discussion thread before I go to bed so that it is waiting for everyone to use for the morning announcement. Then I can post a NO discussion thread in the morning to save all the pertinent stuff in. Does that work for everyone?
Sounds great to me. I just want to make sure you all know where to discuss the announcement so we don't have convos going in several threads.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:24 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:Does anyone think they will not only do GMA but also some of the other NY media outlets like TV Guide, ET, etc like they did after the show aired?  I would think that TPTB would want as much press as they could get to pump people up.  

maybe but dont they send them on media rounds after the actual wedding to get excitement up for the airing? What did JAsh do, Miss Recent JAsh Expert?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:31 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Sounds great to me. I just want to make sure you all know where to discuss the announcement so we don't have convos going in several threads.
OK so I get that a new thread will be up in the AM and will it be listed as wedding thread. I want to be sure I'm in the right place since I'm east coast and would like to get as much info as I can to the right place. I'm new at forums and blogs as you guys know but everything here has been very easy to access since I joined. So excited I want to get it right. If the question sounds dumb, blame it on being an "oldie"
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:31 pm

lipsis wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:Does anyone think they will not only do GMA but also some of the other NY media outlets like TV Guide, ET, etc like they did after the show aired?  I would think that TPTB would want as much press as they could get to pump people up.  

maybe but dont they send them on media rounds after the actual wedding to get excitement up for the airing? What did JAsh do, Miss Recent JAsh Expert?
I don't think at this point we can compare them to JASH. It is already very different with them doing a live announcement. I bet they do more press than just GMA.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:32 pm

lipsis wrote:

They've already broken the JAsh pattern by announcing on GMA. I don't think we can predict.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:35 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:

I don't think at this point we can compare them to JASH. It is already very different with them doing a live announcement. I bet they do more press than just GMA.
Thats very true. JAsh lived in the NYC backyard and they didnt do their own announcement. I guess it proves how highly they view Sean and his ability to speak (and still follow the company line).

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 60 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67