SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 56 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:46 pm

Twelve and a half hours until the big announcement!! Not that I'm counting or anything!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:46 pm

jcrbil wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Haha! Surely he can do better than that?

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve now
So what should I buy Sean & Catherine for their wedding? A crock pot? Some picture frames? A bagel slicer? Cutlery? Blender?
I really like that he holds up his end of the bargain and doesn't back out of it because he very easily could have. But I'm sure they'd gladly accept any gift he decides to get them.
I would think that if he donated a couple hundred (or more) to Michaela's Army, Sean would be happy.
Definitely. Maybe they will set up something like that for fans even who want to get them something. I know Ashley & JP did something similar.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:00 pm

@clmgiudici: 5-1 #GoHawks

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:01 pm

umngirl wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
umngirl wrote:

So what should I buy Sean & Catherine for their wedding? A crock pot? Some picture frames? A bagel slicer? Cutlery? Blender?
I really like that he holds up his end of the bargain and doesn't back out of it because he very easily could have. But I'm sure they'd gladly accept any gift he decides to get them.
I would think that if he donated a couple hundred (or more) to Michaela's Army, Sean would be happy.
Definitely. Maybe they will set up something like that for fans even who want to get them something. I know Ashley & JP did something similar.
A charity donation sounds right up their alley. I wonder if they're registered anywhere?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:02 pm

I'm hoping these two are enjoying a nice, quiet evening alone because there won't be many of them between now and the wedding. I'm thinking room service, football on t.v., and some snuggling are exactly what they should do.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 56 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:03 pm

smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
umngirl wrote:

A charity donation sounds right up their alley. I wonder if they're registered anywhere?
So... Smartcat, did you get blinded by the bling?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:03 pm

smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
umngirl wrote:

If they are it's not up yet. I've been checking. Hugesmile 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:11 pm

smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Karen5354 wrote:Forget about the View, I want SeanCat on Jimmy Kimmel!
And they better wear red to match their cheeks after he's done with them.

and dont anyone hold their breath for an apology from Kelly Ripa or Baba Walters either. Will never happen.
Getting all my grudges off my chest tonight so I can forget them and get with this BIG  DAY news. I wonder if Katie C.  is still pushing for Des. I won't forget that one either. Just sayin.
Can I add a "suck it!" to Brad and Bianka? I really liked them after watching Bachelor Canada, but the interview they gave following Sean and Catherine's finale was so tactless and ungracious. I hope they'll think better of it the next time they decide to offer their expert opinions about someone else's relationship.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:15 pm

jcrbil wrote:
smartcat wrote:
umngirl wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
umngirl wrote:

So... Smartcat, did you get blinded by the bling?
It hurt my little kitty eyes, it's sooooo big especially with my glasses. Good job Sean, the ring is stunning, I'm impressed giggling giggling !
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by justjanet Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:16 pm

Got my alarm set for 6:45 Eastern Standard Time. I have been retired for many years, so I do not do a lot of early anymore, but this is extra, extra special. Can't wait like all of you. Smartcat seems to have the reporting covered and I am sure I would mess things up. But again I always want to thank all of you for all you do. This sight is such a joy for me. Our love for this couple is never ending. They are such a wonderful example of what real family life can be when you have such dedicated young people. I am so happy to be a part of this. Waiting for tomorrow morning.

justjanet

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Archer23 wrote:
smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:

and dont anyone hold their breath for an apology from Kelly Ripa or Baba Walters either. Will never happen.
Getting all my grudges off my chest tonight so I can forget them and get with this BIG  DAY news. I wonder if Katie C.  is still pushing for Des. I won't forget that one either. Just sayin.
Can I add a "suck it!" to Brad and Bianka? I really liked them after watching Bachelor Canada, but the interview they gave following Sean and Catherine's finale was so tactless and ungracious. I hope they'll think better of it the next time they decide to offer their expert opinions about someone else's relationship.
They are definitely near the top of my list. But I wouldn't put it past them to gripe about SeanCat's big wedding while they are still just engaged.

I know it's really petty and mean, but I hope all the posters on this site who said they wouldn't last and that they would be over by summer, called them famewhores, etc. all come back to eat their crow. And so I can say, "I told you so." Yes, for those asking, that's my b!tchy. high school girl coming out.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Archer23 wrote:
smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Good one Archer. OK the following SHOVE IT is for Kelly and Michael, Baba Wawa, Katie and Brad and Bianka. Hope they're watching tomorrow. giggling giggling giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67