SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 55 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:15 pm

lipsis wrote:Haha! Surely he can do better than that?

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve now
So what should I buy Sean & Catherine for their wedding? A crock pot? Some picture frames? A bagel slicer? Cutlery? Blender?
I really like that he holds up his end of the bargain and doesn't back out of it because he very easily could have. But I'm sure they'd gladly accept any gift he decides to get them.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Yes, they are announcing their wedding tmrw morning on GMA. No spoiler here. Twitter pretty much gave that one away.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:20 pm

If they go on the View tomorrow Barbara Walters has a little apologizing to do as well. Woopie watched the show and she had them show the romantic proposal, Barbara W. had some real snarky remarks about how could anyone watch that a dumb show like that and she discounted Sean's career and said her Mother would have called him a man without a job and she didn't think much of him.. Smart business people always don't have to do 9 to 5 Barbara. It worked for me and it worked for you as well.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Forget about the View, I want SeanCat on Jimmy Kimmel!

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Karen5354 wrote:Forget about the View, I want SeanCat on Jimmy Kimmel!
And they better wear red to match their cheeks after he's done with them.

and dont anyone hold their breath for an apology from Kelly Ripa or Baba Walters either. Will never happen.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:29 pm

lipsis wrote:

and dont anyone hold their breath for an apology from Kelly Ripa or Baba Walters either. Will never happen.
Getting all my grudges off my chest tonight so I can forget them and get with this BIG DAY news. I wonder if Katie C. is still pushing for Des. I won't forget that one either. Just sayin.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Agree about JKimmel, no thanks to the other talk shows! Would be a chore to sit through those shows.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:40 pm

smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Getting all my grudges off my chest tonight so I can forget them and get with this BIG  DAY news. I wonder if Katie C.  is still pushing for Des. I won't forget that one either. Just sayin.
That one was so bad - Catherine was there on the set when she said that even if it was backstage.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:41 pm

They must be watching football because Sean has been tweeting Millsy about the Patriots and Saints. Patriots pulled it in in the last seconds and Millsy was freaking out!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Dude is relaxed and enjoying football hours before his big announcement.

@SeanLowe09: Amazing win by Tom and the Pats. Now what are the chances the Cowboys can actually pull out a win?

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:42 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Haha! Surely he can do better than that?

So what should I buy Sean & Catherine for their wedding? A crock pot? Some picture frames? A bagel slicer? Cutlery? Blender?
I really like that he holds up his end of the bargain and doesn't back out of it because he very easily could have. But I'm sure they'd gladly accept any gift he decides to get them.
I would think that if he donated a couple hundred (or more) to Michaela's Army, Sean would be happy.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:44 pm

lipsis wrote:Dude is relaxed and enjoying football hours before his big announcement.

@SeanLowe09: Amazing win by Tom and the Pats. Now what are the chances the Cowboys can actually pull out a win?
Maybe they had an early dinner and are settling in for some football!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67