SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 54 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:33 pm

So I was just telling my roommate that SeanCat are going to be on GMA in the morning and have a secret to reveal. She asked if I thought it was about the wedding. Of course I replied yes. Then she says, "Wouldn't it be funny if they revealed that they eloped and have been secretly married for months." Oh roommates.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:38 pm

motheroffive wrote:I am also hoping that it will at least be mentioned on a Kelly and Michael.  She needs to take back all the mean sarcastic things she said in the summer when that ENews story came out about the delay until 2014.

I forgot about that motheroffive. She really owes them an apology. She was snarky and sarcastic and she has never refuted the things she said. I wanted to smack up the side of her blond head that day.. Just shut the TV off and fumed. She owes Seancat big time:yes: :yes:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by secretviewer Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:40 pm

If Sean stays up late to watch his Dallas Cowboys tonight, then gets up early for GMA, he'll be sleepy. I just hope they win so it's worth it for him.
secretviewer
secretviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:45 pm

secretviewer wrote:If Sean stays up late to watch his Dallas Cowboys tonight, then gets up early for GMA, he'll be sleepy.   I just hope they win so it's worth it for him.
I've got to think they're so excited it will be hard to sleep anyway.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:45 pm

umngirl wrote:So I was just telling my roommate that SeanCat are going to be on GMA in the morning and have a secret to reveal. She asked if I thought it was about the wedding. Of course I replied yes. Then she says, "Wouldn't it be funny if they revealed that they eloped and have been secretly married for months." Oh roommates.
Ah the naivete of the uninformed. lol

Some girl on twitter told RS about GMA and told him she thought the engagement party was really their wedding.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:46 pm

secretviewer wrote:If Sean stays up late to watch his Dallas Cowboys tonight, then gets up early for GMA, he'll be sleepy.   I just hope they win so it's worth it for him.
I was wondering if he would watch the game especially since they are playing the Redskins!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:47 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:So I was just telling my roommate that SeanCat are going to be on GMA in the morning and have a secret to reveal. She asked if I thought it was about the wedding. Of course I replied yes. Then she says, "Wouldn't it be funny if they revealed that they eloped and have been secretly married for months." Oh roommates.
Ah the naivete of the uninformed. lol

Some girl on twitter told RS about GMA and told him she thought the engagement party was really their wedding.
When she said that I immediately thought it would be slightly awesome and bada$$ if they had managed to pull that off. And as long as we got pictures from it I would be good.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:51 pm

motheroffive wrote:
I was wondering if he would watch the game especially since they are playing the Redskins!
Well hopefully they have a relatively quiet evening, maybe a nice dinner and a stroll. They can go back to their room and unwind watching the game. Tomorrow is a big day. All hell (the good kind) is about to break loose. It'll be almost like after the finale all over again.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:57 pm

lipsis wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Carey just posted this on his Facebook.
Carey Giudici
6 minutes ago
Is it just my imagination, or is this early Christmas morning and I've just realized that the biggest gift I've ever received is waiting right there for me?
Commented to someone who asked what that is.
Carey Giudici A big announcement Lynn, coming on Monday morning direct from a certain couple. I literally feel like I'm 8 again
He also commented in response to his initial post yesterday:
"Been thinking about December too"
Honestly, I wish Carey would just hush!
Aw, I think it's sweet he's so excited that he can't keep his mouth shut. He's going to be such a proud papa walking Catherine down the aisle.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:59 pm

I'm wishing this night away as quickly as possible. So excited after all the waiting to hear the "soon" date and see a joyful Sean and Catherine. Nay Sayers, eat your mean hearts out. I kind of agree with Carey, feels like Christmas morning is coming.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:00 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
Well hopefully they have a relatively quiet evening, maybe a nice dinner and a stroll. They can go back to their room and unwind watching the game. Tomorrow is a big day. All hell (the good kind) is about to break loose. It'll be almost like after the finale all over again.
I wasn't around for the finale/proposal so super excited to be around for the most important stuff! :Biggrin: 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Haha! Surely he can do better than that?

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve now
So what should I buy Sean & Catherine for their wedding? A crock pot? Some picture frames? A bagel slicer? Cutlery? Blender?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67