SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 41 of 60 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by TrustxLove Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Wait guys! They announce their wedding date Monday? Ahhhh!!!!

High clap l o v e blowkiss 
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:02 pm

TrustxLove wrote:Wait guys! They announce their wedding date Monday? Ahhhh!!!!

We don't 100% for sure but they will be on GMA to share a secret and on a guide it says "famous couple makes an announcement" so putting two-and-two together equals a wedding announcement.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:02 pm

TrustxLove wrote:Wait guys! They announce their wedding date Monday? Ahhhh!!!!

Welcome to the party!

Which reminds me, I'm drinking tonight! Woot!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:02 pm

umngirl wrote:
smartcat wrote:
blessed66 wrote:I was just think, does anyone think that Sean and Catherine finally agree to a mini-series "The newly Weds" on ABC
Really don't see them doing that. I think it will be, announce the date, have a series of great parties in Dallas, get married, and the long awaited honeymoon all to themselves and then private life!
I agree 

I don't think they really have any interest in being filmed/followed anymore outside of the wedding. I mean, I know they are pleasant to fans, but think of the pictures we got from last night where they didn't look that happy about being photographed. That would continue at a high level if they started filming stuff beyond the wedding. JMO of course.
I was just hoping to see how happy they will be at their honeymoon. After that I will be happy with them having a private life.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:04 pm

blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
smartcat wrote:
blessed66 wrote:I was just think, does anyone think that Sean and Catherine finally agree to a mini-series "The newly Weds" on ABC
Really don't see them doing that. I think it will be, announce the date, have a series of great parties in Dallas, get married, and the long awaited honeymoon all to themselves and then private life!
I agree 

I don't think they really have any interest in being filmed/followed anymore outside of the wedding. I mean, I know they are pleasant to fans, but think of the pictures we got from last night where they didn't look that happy about being photographed. That would continue at a high level if they started filming stuff beyond the wedding. JMO of course.
I was just hoping to see how happy they will be at their honeymoon.  After that I will be happy with them having a private life.
Oh I definitely don't think cameras will be anywhere near their honeymoon. Unless you count the ones on their phones of course.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:09 pm

umngirl wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
smartcat wrote:
I agree 

I was just hoping to see how happy they will be at their honeymoon.  After that I will be happy with them having a private life.
Oh I definitely don't think cameras will be anywhere near their honeymoon. Unless you count the ones on their phones of course.
The problems they might not have time to use them so I just wanted an independent person to cover the during the day only when they are outside their room.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:11 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:I just conversed with ilove to tell her about the exciting news. She says she may come back on here soon.
Thank you. Good to hear.

yes Ditto!!!

P.S. Just thought I'd check to see if she knows about the Gala that night and the live streaming?

Last edited by Macswife8 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:11 pm

umngirl wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
smartcat wrote:
I agree 

Totally agree. I don't want a camera within a mile of their honeymoon unless it's their own.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 41 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:23 pm

THIS IS SOOO EXCITING! I cant stay FOCUSED, I have the WIGGLES now! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: beatingheart beatingheart 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:I just conversed with ilove to tell her about the exciting news. She says she may come back on here soon.
Thank you. Good to hear.

yes Ditto!!!

P.S. Just thought I'd check to see if she knows about the Gala that night and the live streaming?
Yup. I emailed her about that yesterday.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:33 pm

blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
smartcat wrote:
I agree 

The problems they might not have time to use them so I just wanted an independent person to cover the during the day only when they are outside their room.
Still, I don't see the point in that. Just let them have that time away from everyone with no cameras in sight. Heck, they could just disappear from all social media and not be spotted for their entire honeymoon for all I care. In fact, I hope that's what they do.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:37 pm

I think they have figured out pretty well how to have control over what the outside world gets to see. Signing on for a TV show would strip away that control. On the other hand, they seem to enjoy having fans and sharing part of their lives. So unless they need money, I think info/photos will flow about like they are now. Which will be lucky for us.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 60 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67