SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 50 of 60 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:48 pm

They are officially in NYC. This girl tweeted earlier about heading to NYC today.
@ashlyn_trout 16m
Just road on the same plane as Sean from the bachelor
@morganlea8 12m
@ashlyn_trout he's so hot!! My mom loves him!!
@ashlyn_trout 11m
@morganlea8 he's twice as beautiful in person

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Carey just posted this on his Facebook.
Carey Giudici
6 minutes ago
Is it just my imagination, or is this early Christmas morning and I've just realized that the biggest gift I've ever received is waiting right there for me?
Commented to someone who asked what that is.
Carey Giudici A big announcement Lynn, coming on Monday morning direct from a certain couple. I literally feel like I'm 8 again

Last edited by umngirl on Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:04 pm

umngirl wrote:They are officially in NYC. This girl tweeted earlier about heading to NYC today.
@ashlyn_trout 16m
Just road on the same plane as Sean from the bachelor
@morganlea8 12m
@ashlyn_trout he's so hot!! My mom loves him!!
@ashlyn_trout 11m
@morganlea8 he's twice as beautiful in person
Step one: Check!

Oh and he's 10X more beautiful inside, little girl.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:09 pm

jaspats wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Carey's comment on FB

Too bad I can't get ABC-TV over here. There might be something interesting on GMA this Monday. Just a rumor?

Looking forward to that announcement on Monday.  If it's the Wedding date, it will just be a confirmation of what we already know. So either way,  we suspect that the wedding is soon.
Happy Super Sunday Everyone, SeancCats/Filipinlowes!!! I know I don't post a lot. I'm overjoyed from all that we have yesterday. I was out the whole day and no computer access. I was just thinking about you Pia. I know I don't post a lot but ou used to post a lot and I'm glad to see you post again. So much excitement are instore for us. I made sure my DVR is all set for tomorrow. Thank you, Blessed and to all of the terrific people we have in our forum. I'm so glad to a part of it and I hope someday I can contribute.
Thank you for thinking of me Jaspats. I haven't anything to add lately but I lurk everyday. It's such an exciting time for our fave couple!Hugesmile 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:25 pm

secretviewer wrote:In regards to getting too far ahead of this wedding news, does anyone think that possiblity of Sean taking Catherine to the Highland Park football game is because of possibility of living in that school district?   or just because he lives nearby, and the HP football is reputedly good?  
If they are going to have lots of kiddos, the HP schools are considered to be some of the very best public schools around.
For those non-Dallasites on the board, the "High" in Highland Park may just as well refer to the cost of housing there. Highland Park, part of the Park Cities area of Dallas, is one of the most expensive and exclusive residential areas in the U.S. People like Jerry Jones and Ross Perot live in Highland Park and aren't out of place because they're that much wealthier than their neighbors, if you catch my drift. There may be areas in HP where someone like Sean could afford, but in reality you need to be very wealthy or make lots of $$$ to comfortably live there within your means. The nice thing about Dallas is that there's tons of affordable housing, some even close by Highland Park, so they'll have no problem at all getting something just right for themselves
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 17s
New York, let's turn our fair-weather friendship into a more serious relationship. @SeanLowe09 pic.twitter.com/iyWsHexoL1
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 BWe95RRIQAEIaPw

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 now
Want the #Bachelor update? #TheBachelor will be on GMA tomorrow. Required viewing for #Bachelornation

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:39 pm

umngirl wrote:Carey just posted this on his Facebook.
Carey Giudici
6 minutes ago
Is it just my imagination, or is this early Christmas morning and I've just realized that the biggest gift I've ever received is waiting right there for me?
Carey Giudici A big announcement Lynn, coming on Monday morning direct from a certain couple. I literally feel like I'm 8 again
He also commented in response to his initial post yesterday:
"Been thinking about December too"

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:41 pm

docnash14 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Carey just posted this on his Facebook.
Carey Giudici
6 minutes ago
He also commented in response to his initial post yesterday:
"Been thinking about December too"
Honestly, I wish Carey would just hush!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:41 pm

lipsis wrote:
New York, let's turn our fair-weather friendship into a more serious relationship. @SeanLowe09 pic.twitter.com/iyWsHexoL1
So now we know they're staying at the Empire Hotel, which is just a couple of blocks from ABC's studios
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:46 pm

lipsis wrote:
Awww, she can hardly keep from spilling it - she's giving Ashley like hints now. So happy for the both of them and really happy for all of you who kept these threads going. I had little to contribute so I just lurked plus I may or may not have been in trouble at work for sneaking peaks at this forum so I've had to walk the straight and narrow for awhile now.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:46 pm

^^^ I didnt until you told me! giggling 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 60 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67