SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 40 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:43 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
@Millsy11374: Who wants a HUGE #Bachelor update?
We already know, Rob!
Haha. Oh Millsy, always a step behind.
Maybe we should give HIM the date. giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:44 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
We already know, Rob!
Haha. Oh Millsy, always a step behind.
Maybe we should give HIM the date. giggling 
We might have to. At this rate he won't know the date til after it happens!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm

lipsis wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:WOW!      I only now had a chance to come on here and see the big news!   Yippee!!!  Monday morning announcement!  OMG!  The time has finally come.  The wedding has got to be this year as they would not announce it now if it was in 2014.  And at this point, I really don't care when the exact day is, I will be thrilled to have it any day this year.  November, December, it doesn't matter.  Just having it this close, is making me jump for joy!  Of course, I am hoping all SeanCat fans will be able to tune in and not have other plans.  I am sure everyone will be able to watch.  We've all waited so long that it's got to work out for everyone.

YAHHHHH!  I've got my smelling salts ready.  I'm doing my jig.

Hip hip hooray!    cheerleader    cheerleader    cheerleader
That's the best part about this whole thing (other than the marriage) the moronic media will be "what happened to 2014?" Those dumb a$$es ran with that stupid EOnline story when 2014 never came out of Sean or Catherine or even ABC's mouth. Check your sources, idiots!
I was thinking the same thing. All the knuckleheads out there are going to be saying, "I thought they said they were getting married in 2014?! What happened? Why did they move the date up?" Then you're gonna get some really lame people who are going to say "They want to beat Chris/Des to the altar." It's so stupid since they never said it was 2014!

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:49 pm

I was just think, does anyone think that Sean and Catherine finally agree to a mini-series "The newly Weds" on ABC

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:51 pm

I just conversed with ilove to tell her about the exciting news. She says she may come back on here soon.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:53 pm

blessed66 wrote:I was just think, does anyone think that Sean and Catherine finally agree to a mini-series "The newly Weds" on ABC
Really don't see them doing that. I think it will be, announce the date, have a series of great parties in Dallas, get married, and the long awaited honeymoon all to themselves and then private life!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:53 pm

umngirl wrote:I just conversed with ilove to tell her about the exciting news. She says she may come back on here soon.
Thank you. Good to hear.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:53 pm

blessed66 wrote:I was just think, does anyone think that Sean and Catherine finally agree to a mini-series "The newly Weds" on ABC
^nah I doubt it. Judging from how quickly & definitively Catherine shut that idea down from the Katie Couric special, I think she's over it. After the wedding it's real life stuff for our couple. Jmho.

Last edited by deeliciouz on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding in quote so my post makes sense)

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 8554319625_3737a89572_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 8555428414_13183c9699_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 8555428450_fee0585c93_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:55 pm

smartcat wrote:
Really don't see them doing that. I think it will be, announce the date, have a series of great parties in Dallas, get married, and the long awaited honeymoon all to themselves and then private life!
I also think if they agree it will cover the same thing you just mentioned. After the honeymoon they will definitely have a private life.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:57 pm

lipsis wrote:
We already know, Rob!
Haha

@WilliamFHolman: "@Millsy11374: Who wants a HUGE #Bachelor update?" Juan Pablo is cast as Christian Grey?
@Millsy11374: @WilliamFHolman did I ever tell you how nicely you keep a secret

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:57 pm

smartcat wrote:
I agree 

I don't think they really have any interest in being filmed/followed anymore outside of the wedding. I mean, I know they are pleasant to fans, but think of the pictures we got from last night where they didn't look that happy about being photographed. That would continue at a high level if they started filming stuff beyond the wedding. JMO of course.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:58 pm

@SeanLowe09: Proud of my Cats today. Fought until the end. #EMAW

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67