SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 21 of 60 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:00 pm

motheroffive wrote:That is a good point. Could very well be Jake. Next week is Homecoming at Kansas State and I believe they are having a reunion of the 2003 Kansas State Big 12 championship team which Sean was on. I was hoping they were going to that!
Oh wow! I hope they do too. How fun for them.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:01 pm

motheroffive wrote:That is a good point. Could very well be Jake. Next week is Homecoming at Kansas State and I believe they are having a reunion of the 2003 Kansas State Big 12 championship team which Sean was on. I was hoping they were going to that!
I'll bet it's Jake at the Wella thing. Sean wanted Catherine to meet his Kansas State family and the homecoming sounds like the perfect place.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Imagine if that is not sean and the girl is surely expecting he is the special guest based on the description giggling laugh out loud

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jaromarie Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:44 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
jaromarie wrote:The "kissing" pic is such a nice gift for us...love it..thanks filipinlowe!hearthumbsup 

Good morning to everyone and hope you all have a great day! Such an exciting one yesterday with some great pics especially their kissing in front of the Love Ride!! This weekend coming up and Monday especially can't wait so very excited and hoping for some great pics from New York and the Bridal Show and watching it live. Woweee!!!

And jaromaire, I love your avatar and I just have to ask isn't this the pic from the People's mag after they were engaged? If it is glad to see it again as I always thought it was so cute of them.  
That's right Macswife8. I had that picture as my screen saver since it was released and I never get tired of looking at them. I just recently learned how to upload avi, so there you go LOL
jaromarie
jaromarie

Female Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:57 pm

^ That's also my favorite pic from that shoot! :)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 1f49c

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 8367-910 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 I_got_13 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:07 pm

MotherofFive, do you have any information on the 2003 team reunion? I've been trying to find it and I can't. The game appears to be Saturday the 26th

Saturday, Oct. 26

K-State vs. West Virginia Homecoming football game
The Alumni Association will sponsor a pregame tailgate in Cat Town two hours before kickoff. For more information, visit www.K-State.com/WVUPregame13. Also, the new Student Ambassadors will be announced during halftime.
This is the schedule I found of their homecoming events.

http://www.k-state.com/s/1173/social.aspx?sid=1173&gid=1&pgid=4380&cid=8006&ecid=8006&crid=0&calpgid=475&calcid=2174

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:16 pm

The West Virginia game is homecoming. Is it not next weekend ? It's their next game after Baylor this weekend. Do they have a bye next weekend? I guess I wasn't paying close attention to the dates. With regard to the reunion, I saw a tweet from a girl that said he should come to the 2003 team reunion. I am embarrassed to say that I have a friend whose son plays baseball at KState and she asked him for me when it was. He said on Homecoming.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:23 pm

motheroffive wrote:The West Virginia game is homecoming. Is it not next weekend ? It's their next game after Baylor this weekend. Do they have a bye next weekend? I guess I wasn't paying close attention to the dates. With regard to the reunion, I saw a tweet from a girl that said he should come to the 2003 team reunion. I am embarrassed to say that I have a friend whose son plays baseball at KState and she asked him for me when it was. He said on Homecoming.
According to the schedule of events homecoming is Oct 20-26

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:26 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:The West Virginia game is homecoming. Is it not next weekend ? It's their next game after Baylor this weekend. Do they have a bye next weekend? I guess I wasn't paying close attention to the dates. With regard to the reunion, I saw a tweet from a girl that said he should come to the 2003 team reunion. I am embarrassed to say that I have a friend whose son plays baseball at KState and she asked him for me when it was. He said on Homecoming.
Correct. KSU has a bye next weekend so no game.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:28 pm

lipsis wrote:
Yeah that is my fault. They have no game next weekend and I didn't look at the dates. I just saw homecoming was the next game. it is the 26th. Maybe they will go then since I believe according to my friend's son that is the reunion as well.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:32 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Yeah that is my fault. They have no game next weekend and I didn't look at the dates. I just saw homecoming was the next game. it is the 26th. Maybe they will go then since I believe according to my friend's son that is the reunion as well.
It still would be cool if they can go. I know he'd love to show Catherine off and she'd love to see his alma mater.

BTW: thanks to my new lurker friend that pointed the dates out to me! Shout out to you!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Is Andrew part of the 2003 team? and if so, maybe he'll be there too for the reunion?

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 60 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67