SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 42 of 60 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by deeliciouz Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:39 pm

umngirl wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
smartcat wrote:
blessed66 wrote:I was just think, does anyone think that Sean and Catherine finally agree to a mini-series "The newly Weds" on ABC
Really don't see them doing that. I think it will be, announce the date, have a series of great parties in Dallas, get married, and the long awaited honeymoon all to themselves and then private life!
I agree 

I don't think they really have any interest in being filmed/followed anymore outside of the wedding. I mean, I know they are pleasant to fans, but think of the pictures we got from last night where they didn't look that happy about being photographed. That would continue at a high level if they started filming stuff beyond the wedding. JMO of course.
I was just hoping to see how happy they will be at their honeymoon.  After that I will be happy with them having a private life.
Oh I definitely don't think cameras will be anywhere near their honeymoon. Unless you count the ones on their phones of course.
The problems they might not have time to use them so I just wanted an independent person to cover the during the day only when they are outside their room.
Still, I don't see the point in that. Just let them have that time away from everyone with no cameras in sight. Heck, they could just disappear from all social media and not be spotted for their entire honeymoon for all I care. In fact, I hope that's what they do.
word 

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 8554319625_3737a89572_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 8555428414_13183c9699_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 8555428450_fee0585c93_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:43 pm

My family just pulled me away to eat dinner with them. Of all the nerve hissyfit
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Late to the party. I'm really really excited, grinning from ear to ear, doing my happy dance!!! Yay!!!

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:53 pm

I highly doubt that Sean and Cat would want any more filming after the wedding. However, Sean did joke that he needs to make a lot of money to support 5 kids! So...... if he was ever offered some BIG BIG bucks, it would be very hard to turn down and I wouldn't blame him.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:04 pm

Poppycorn wrote:I highly doubt that Sean and Cat would want any more filming after the wedding.  However, Sean did joke that he needs to make a lot of money to support 5 kids!   So...... if he was ever offered some BIG BIG bucks, it would be very hard to turn down and I wouldn't blame him.
Me too I would not blame them if the offer is great. Sean and Catherine are very smart and whatever decision they make it will be great for their family. I also believe that they are very great examples to the younger generation and it will be nice to see a young couple walk in righteousness. Whatever doors that God opens for them they will be great.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:14 pm

blessed66 wrote:
Poppycorn wrote:I highly doubt that Sean and Cat would want any more filming after the wedding.  However, Sean did joke that he needs to make a lot of money to support 5 kids!   So...... if he was ever offered some BIG BIG bucks, it would be very hard to turn down and I wouldn't blame him.
Me too I would not blame them if the offer is great.  Sean and Catherine are very smart and whatever decision they make it will be great for their family.  I also believe that they are very great examples to the younger generation and it will be nice to see a young couple walk in righteousness.  Whatever doors that God opens for them they will be great.
I do think the stint with DWTS gave them some great perspective on that - they have a great picture of what it is to be in the public eye. They will have another spate of that now- until the wedding. But I get the feeling that they're really moving on in their lives- Catherine pursuing the things she's passionate about- fashion, design, all things creative, as is Sean who desires to be entrepreneurial. The money from DWTS and the wedding is going to give them a good start, but I don't expect they'll be too tempted. The money would have to be FANTASTIC for them to give up the relaxed life they seem to value.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:16 pm

SO funny

This bday party has some bummy entertainment. @seanloweksu @mixandmatchmama by @catherinegiudici

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:16 pm

:wedding

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:17 pm

^dang u guys are quick! Hugesmile 

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 8554319625_3737a89572_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 8555428414_13183c9699_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 8555428450_fee0585c93_tCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:19 pm

deeliciouz wrote:^dang u guys are quick! Hugesmile 
I'm not a former sprinting champ for no reason. :Smiley: 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:19 pm

Is this Cat's first video IG?? Yea!! This was a good one.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:21 pm

livelife wrote:Is this Cat's first video IG??  Yea!!  This was a good one.
This video is great and very funny. It is nice to spend some time with family.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 42 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 60 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67