SELECT CONTENT

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Isitreal wrote:Didn't see that coming!  WOW :shocked!: 

Interesting, isn't it??
Timing is everything with this franchise. Major happy announcements usually come at a time to defray from otherwise not so happy news. Should be interesting with the timing.

Kasha, you were one who had someone tell you that Brooks and Des were OK. Do you think otherwise?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Okay I'm thinking it's prob Juan Pablo for the next bachelor. Chris S hasn't even made any post FRC appearances...they don't just throw a bachelor out there without having him appear on MTA or ATFR first or something to gauge audience response. Didn't JP say he was in LA recently?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Interesting, isn't it??
Timing is everything with this franchise. Major happy announcements usually come at a time to defray from otherwise not so happy news. Should be interesting with the timing.

Kasha, you were one who had someone tell you that Brooks and Des were OK. Do you think otherwise?

My personal belief regardless of who the lead is--REGARDLESS and regardless of who the F1 is:
It is now formulaic that the couple will stay together until TPTB says it is ok not to--and this can differ on several counts, depending on the couple.
So--the fact a source related the couple is engaged and together means nothing more to me than they will do PR rounds and be together (until told otherwise if they are on shaky footing or not).
I hope this makes sense.
They only couple in recent history I did not feel this way about was JASH and reason being is my own daughter met and talked with JP a couple times. So she got to know him. And then there was also about 6 degrees of separation in other areas of my life with this couple so I was very convinced this couple(as jaded as I am) had an excellent shot in real life.
I love this pic!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Interesting, isn't it??

My personal belief regardless of who the lead is--REGARDLESS and regardless of who the F1 is:
It is now formulaic that the couple will stay together until TPTB says it is ok not to--and this can differ on several counts, depending on the couple.
So--the fact a source related the couple is engaged and together means nothing more to me than they will do PR rounds and be together (until told otherwise if they are on shaky footing or not).
I hope this makes sense.
They only couple in recent history I did not feel this way about was JASH and reason being is my own daughter met and talked with JP a couple times. So she got to know him. And then there was also about 6 degrees of separation in other areas of my life with this couple so I was very convinced this couple(as jaded as I am) had an excellent shot in real life.
I love this pic!  

Lucky daughter, Kasha! I didn't know a thing about them outside of the show, but they are the only couple that I just had a feeling about from the ATFR on. Glad I was right!
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:34 pm

That is sweet Kasha!

And I guess only time will tell….the odds certainly aren't on their side!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this?  I don't know the details about Chris being filmed while handing out roses in Seattle.  Did they announce this and ask women to attend the event?  And were they told that Chris would be handing out roses?

How did this all come about?  That just seems odd that the announcement for the next Bachelor would come this soon.  They are giving us an early headsup about TB announcement - even before we see the conclusion of Part 2 of the finale.  And Chris hasn't even been officially eliminated yet!!

If Chris is going to be announced as the next Bachelor, I think that he should just do it by skype from Seattle.  Why even bother showing up to have that "talk" with Des in person?  After last Monday night, I sincerely doubt that either Chris or Drew have any questions that they need answers for.  I am sure that after watching that, both of them have already gotten all the closure that they need.

ETA: Kasha, I do understand that this early announcment could be a distraction from the messy and perhap not so happy ending for Des' season. Actually, the announcement for the next Bachelor is about all that I am really interested in now.

Last edited by Longhornfan on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Chris seems like a nice guy but does that mean an entire season of poetry???

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:46 pm

Swissmiss wrote:Chris seems like a nice guy but does that mean an entire season of poetry???

I would think he would receive some "feedback" to let that go. Besides, I actually think there is a possibility he was "encouraged" to write so many if he was even the one who wrote them.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:52 pm

More proof JuanPa's the next bachelor. He's at The Standard Hotel Hollywood where last year before the ATFR Elan posted a picture of the same pool. The trees match.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Juan Pablo Galavis ‏@JuanPaGalavis
TERRIBLE Sunday / Un Domingo HORRIBLE... pic.twitter.com/YSMaztsHug
1:30 PM - 4 Aug 13

@theyearofelan the standard - soaking in the douche
7.56 pm 7/21/201
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Hottie Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Woot! Woot! Nice find, Lav! I hope this ushers back the good old days of sexy hot tub times, lots of drama over the hawt lead and general foolishness. I'm ready for the 19th century courting version of TB to be over!

“A little snark, properly directed, can change the world.” ― Shannon Hale
Dr_Hottie
Dr_Hottie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:59 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
Swissmiss wrote:Chris seems like a nice guy but does that mean an entire season of poetry???

I would think he would receive some "feedback" to let that go.  Besides, I actually think there is a possibility he was "encouraged" to write so many if he was even the one who wrote them.

I hope you are right. Sure seems like a nice guy but hope they show mote of his personality. I am sure this is nearly all scripted. Wish they had told him to back off this season! Like your point about "if he was even the one who wrote them". Excellent point.

I was hoping for Juan Pablo. He was very charming at MTA. Too funny about his daughter pronouncing his name. Perhaps he walked from it to protect his kid and I give the guy great credit to set an example of the high road for his daughter. I know he was polling incredibly high.

I can't shake the feeling that they filmed several endings and are debating which one to air tomorrow night. The math does not add up but in just over 24 hours it will be over. I think this will be the last season for me. Too much of a train wreck and as the mother of four adult sons it seems like a soap opera replacement. My kids are much older than these but they seem like frat boys with all if the bickering just with the guys. There have always been a few but this season seems extreme. Again, could be the edit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:04 pm

Dr_Hottie wrote:Woot! Woot! Nice find, Lav! I hope this ushers back the good old days of sexy hot tub times, lots of drama over the hawt lead and general foolishness. I'm ready for the 19th century courting version of TB to be over!

Yippee if is Juan Pablo. Thanks to the poster who posted the pics. Dr. Hottie, I could not agree with you more! It used to be light hearted silliness which after a twelve hour day of work was great escapism TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+95
docnash14
Relalou
Luvvy
Aunties_Love
kash