SELECT CONTENT

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:12 pm

treschicas wrote:I honestly think they haven't come to a final decision yet  I think they are still tossing all the ideas around.

Robin Roberts tweeted they are announcing it tomorrow night during ATFR. So they have decided and the contract has been signed.

Team Sluething [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:14 pm

yes the Bachelor...I don't think ABC has their final decision yet. It's too soon right? They don't usually announce it at the ATFR esp if the person wass just the F2...that doesn't seem right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:15 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
treschicas wrote:I honestly think they haven't come to a final decision yet  I think they are still tossing all the ideas around.

Robin Roberts tweeted they are announcing it tomorrow night during ATFR.  So they have decided and the contract has been signed.

Oh okay I thought that was a joke...who is Robin Roberts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 pm

If tv guide is saying that the lead will be announced tomorrow night, that means it's a done deal. They would not announce that if they were still deciding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:24 pm

2boys3girls wrote:If tv guide is saying that the lead will be announced tomorrow night, that means it's a done deal. They would not announce that if they were still deciding.

Okay....but people are saying something about Chris being filmed in Seattle with Elan and something about handing out roses? what is that all about? people are saying it means Chris is the next bachelor. I just think it's weird considering there hasn't really been talk by ABC about it being Chris...or did I miss that. I just keep hearing Juan Pablo or Zak.

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:25 pm

treschicas wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Robin Roberts tweeted they are announcing it tomorrow night during ATFR.  So they have decided and the contract has been signed.

It's not Robin Roberts, it's Robyn Ross and she works for TV Guide and is very tight with the producers.

There are two reasons I think they are announcing it early

1. The ATFR is going up against Under the Dome tomorrow night which starts at 10 and they want people to tune in - UTD has huge ratings every week. ATFR won't beat it, but they want some of the people to tune into the ATFR and DVR the other.

and possibly -
2. It's Chris and they are going to film it in Seattle and they have to announce it before there are leaks about the house they rent and stage, etc like there were when they filmed in Charlotte with Emily. I can't see any other reason for Elan to be in Seattle filming Chris. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

This is JMO of course.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:25 pm

treschicas wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Millsy retweeted it, so I am sure it is correct.

Robyn Ross works for TV Guide.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:26 pm

treschicas wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:If tv guide is saying that the lead will be announced tomorrow night, that means it's a done deal. They would not announce that if they were still deciding.

Okay....but people are saying something about Chris being filmed in Seattle with Elan and something about handing out roses? what is that all about? people are saying it means Chris is the next bachelor. I just think it's weird considering there hasn't really been talk by ABC about it being Chris...or did I miss that. I just keep hearing Juan Pablo or Zak.

They can't talk about it being Chris - he's still on the show until tomorrow night
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Okay hmmm...I really started believing Chris S was gonna be F1 but I guess not if they are prepping him for the Bachelor and there is proof of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:30 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
treschicas wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

It's not Robin Roberts, it's Robyn Ross and she works for TV Guide and is very tight with the producers.

There are two reasons I think they are announcing it early

1.  The ATFR is going up against Under the Dome tomorrow night which starts at 10 and they want people to tune in - UTD has huge ratings every week.  ATFR won't beat it, but they want some of the people to tune into the ATFR and DVR the other.

and possibly -
2.  It's Chris and they are going to film it in Seattle and they have to announce it before there are leaks about the house they rent and stage, etc like there were when they filmed in Charlotte with Emily.  I can't see any other reason for Elan to be in Seattle filming Chris.  It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

This is JMO of course.

Yeah I went to correct my post but it was too late.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Isitreal wrote:Didn't see that coming!  WOW :shocked!: 

Interesting, isn't it??
Timing is everything with this franchise. Major happy announcements usually come at a time to defray from otherwise not so happy news. Should be interesting with the timing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:45 pm

The actual filming of the season ended about 3 months ago right, so they had time to prepare Chris it that is who it is correct? So filming him w/Elan and handing out roses in Seattle could make sense.  JMO thou

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+95
docnash14
Relalou
Luvvy
Aunties_Love
kash