SELECT CONTENT

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 21 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:58 am

I think it totally can work out between Desiree and Chirs S. However, if Brooks had indicated he would have proposed, she would have picked him. I know people don't want to admit it, but that is the case.

So happy for Desiree though!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 21 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:00 am

atem wrote:Thanks agentcurls!  As long as Desiree is happy and found the guy for her, that's all that matters in the end of things.

thanks for sharing agentcurls!!...ITA with atem. the real fairy tale is lies out in real world for Chres. Hope they can make it...Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Hottie Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:05 am

Isitreal wrote:
Chacharo wrote:
Alanna wrote:The best thing about playas is that they know how to interact with women to make each one think she's the apple of his eye. So I expect Juan Pablo to really get the women all riled up and they're the ones who are going to be driving the drama and show next season.

Oh, it's going to be a delish season!  High clap 

This show is my guilty pleasure.  I could not be happier and am looking forward to a great season!  Cannot wait!  High clap 

I'm feeling pretty excited myself. Team Hot Tub! cheerstoyou 

“A little snark, properly directed, can change the world.” ― Shannon Hale
Dr_Hottie
Dr_Hottie

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:18 am

chasingpavements wrote:
Beagle wrote:
bronniegrace wrote:Not so pumped about Juan Pablo... Yeah he's hot but... Meh

Not pumped at all either. sad

I honestly wasn't excited for ANY of the choices (Zak, Brooks, Drew) were all meh to me, and I think they just went with the hottest one.

This makes me sound like a horrible person, but I feel like because of his English, next season is just going to be a lot of rolling around on the sand and hot tube make out sessions. Not too much witty conversation.

Oh but you can count on a TON of video outtakes at the end (and probably in the bloopers) of unintentionally amusing misspeaks!

I suspect we'll see at least a few at the end of the episodes ala Agnese from PLo's season! :yes: 

I can't find the video of this one but I do recall this vividly!  Maybe someone else can find it for me!

We close out the show with Jami trying to teach Agnese how to say “y’all,” “right on,” and “awesome.”
 giggling 

I do wonder if (or how many) such exchanges we may see along these lines this next season (or suggested concern among family - on either side...JP or one of the girls):

Prince Lorenzo told Agnese, “If it were another time, another date, another place, and if I could speak Italian, I would still have you here.”  

After a tearful farewell, Agnese said “I don’t always say how I feel because I know that no one will understand me.  I tried, it didn’t work but, whatever, I tried.  For me it’s difficult to divide heart and head, I think that he used more head than heart.”        

And it could lead to some interesting PI's - whether JP's or the likely handful of bachelorettes that MF will inevitably bring in that also have accents and/or can talk with JP without the others knowing what they're saying.  Because you KNOW MF will think that'll stir up tons of fun!  Girls afraid others have a linguistic advantage and will that help them "win" in the end... giggling 

Anyone else want to lobby for Agnese as the next Bachelorette?She’s barely fluent in English, and yet her one-liners were thefunniest of the night, particularly when describing her three-persondate with Erica and Lorenzo.

"If Lorenzo liked Erica, please don’t like me!" she exclaimed, and later, pumpingher fist with delight, she described the evening’s outcome, "I comeback home with rose, and without Erica! Yessss!"

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:25 am

nd4reality wrote:
latergator wrote:congratulations to Des and Chris... they make a beautiful couple and the proposal was beautiful.

it appears that my source was fliessed, first time since Ali's season.  but, I gotta give it to MF, he got RS didn't he.

it has been fun with you guys, and I will hang around for a bit, but life goes on... at least it better.

All the sources were Fleissed.

I just hope the board learns a lesson and stops jumping on the spoiled F1 bandwagon and makes posting here easier to the non-believers.

This season should stand as a lesson to all. Ali, Brad 1.0 and now this one - it is possible to be completely fooled.

Right on!

I just want to say to the people who called those who spoke their truth and didn't believe that Brooks could return and propose after dumping Des, maybe you will learn from this and not call us things like "mean" and "haters" and "depressed" and "negative". Those were a few of the unflattering adjectives that were thrown around so carelessly.  

Some people here were able to think for themselves and express their opinion even though it didn't match the spoilers.  Everyone deserves respect no matter what they choose to believe. There should be a willingness to embrace diversity of thought and opinion and a lively dialogue and healthy discussion.  

Now that all the sources were wrong, the spoilers were wrong, RS was wrong, all of them, I sincerely hope that old-fashioned sleuthing can once again thrive as it has in the past.

Last edited by Nativenewyorker on Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected wrong word)
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:41 am

Got to say, happy with the ending.  They turned it into a convincing love story, although I do miss giddy Des; didn't see much of her tonight, and I'm not sure what that means.

And score one for those who would not believe the spoilers!

I think we can still trust spoilers to get us the final 2 - but Fleiss is going to do all he can to play with everyone's heads on the F1.  And he is the chess master.  Man I hate giving credit to such a sleeze (and also hate that I'm addicted to his show!), but he has earned it.  Got to admit, as much as I enjoy spoilers, it IS fun to sometimes be surprised Hugesmile

Based on what we saw, Chris is a MUCH better choice for her, IMHO. Best wishes to them both!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:09 am

Thanks for the recap Agentcurls. One question. What was the crowd's reaction to Brooks when he walked out and is he as good looking in person?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:29 am

Woohoo!!! Could not be happier that the spoilers were wrong!!

Happy for Des and Chris and Juan Pablo? Oh my, I'll be watching....:Drool: :yes: 

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:30 am

atem wrote:I think it totally can work out between Desiree and Chris S.  However, if Brooks had indicated he would have proposed, she would have picked him.  I know people don't want to admit it, but that is the case.

I am with you atem! Trista said it best tonight "I hope Des asks herself what she would do if Brooks came back & that the answer is that she would choose Chris". Only Des truly knows the answer to that deep down. I think Chris and Des and a really shot of making it work. Best wishes to them.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:52 am

agentcurls wrote:I was able to squeeze into ATFR live studio taping today!

First, congrats to Chris & Des and best of luck to them.

Des was all smiles before Brooks came out. The tension and energy was still quite palpable between them and I felt like there was still unfinished business on Brooks' end, (not really on Des'). But I felt like CH interjected a bit and shortened Brooks' answers to questions, etc. and the whole Brooks segment felt rushed. Brooks was sooooooooo nervous. But he seems to be in a good place. After Brooks exited the stage, Des looked a bit bittersweet & sad.

Drew seemed so confident and was super eloquent tonight! If he would've given Des more of that, shall I say? "manly" side, maybe his fate would've been different. He asked her some tough questions. I felt a lot of tension between them, but also saw mutual respect. I don't believe for one nanosecond that boy is over Des. No way. I thought he had lots of swagger tonight, and perhaps, hints of bitterness.

Des and Chris looked adorable together. They really were snugly and very kissy-kissy! You can tell there is love there. I have my own opinions on what type of love it is. ( not necessarily one filled with passion, but something more of an adoring, comforting, innocent love) I know which one I prefer, but hey, we all have our love preferences! I do not think she is entirely over Brooks, but maybe heading in that direction. Only time will tell how long their love story will live on, especially with her move to Seattle, but I hope they can find peace and happiness. I hope she can find that passion with Chris, otherwise, she might always compare her feelings for Chris now to the feelings she had in the past with Brooks. She did seem happy and relieved! But I wouldn't say jubilant.

The audience went totally nuts for JP! He danced through the studio for us and rushed the audience, giving high fives and hugs. He is going to be a hoot!! I'm looking forward to seeing the more serious side of Juan Pa, too.

Not sure I added anything that valuable to the conversation, but these are my thoughts after being there in person and seeing them all sitting in front of me.

Chris Love= IDEALISTIC,  how love should be.
Brooks=Passionate.

ITA. Unfortunately , I saw that same thing on TV. I'm not sure I would have picked anyone. I still stand by my initial observation. I would have walked.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:54 am

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:I think it totally can work out between Desiree and Chris S.  However, if Brooks had indicated he would have proposed, she would have picked him.  I know people don't want to admit it, but that is the case.

I am with you atem! Trista said it best tonight "I hope Des asks herself what she would do if Brooks came back & that the answer is that she would choose Chris". Only Des truly knows the answer to that deep down.  I think Chris and Des and a really shot of making it work. Best wishes to them.
I think if Brooks had proposed back in Antigua, she would have 100% chosen him. Now, however, I think she truly understands that love doesn't have to be a wild, uncontrolled forest fire to be "real" and that the love she has with Chris is the "real" love while whatever she wanted from Brooks wasn't only hollow and empty and based on nothing but the initial burst of flame, but also one-sided. Live and learn and it seems it's finally clicked for her. Compared to Jillian, who only understood it after years and years, Des is a quick learner. Also Brooks did her a favor Ed was too selfish to make by bowing out when he should have.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+95
docnash14
Relalou
Luvvy
Aunties_Love
kash