SELECT CONTENT

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:03 am

Thanks to the poster than mentioned that the people shoot is in sunday. So just 1 day prior to the ATFR.

Well this season is slightly different because both Chris and Brooks will have to come in by Sunday anyway, seeing that both the finale and the ATFR is on the same day. Drew is already in LA area.

So even if one of the other is spotted in LA it will be difficult to determine which one is there for the shoot. Perhpas people will want photographs of all 3 guys and Des.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:09 am

nutty1 wrote:Last season, I remember Catherine was seen at the airport Sunday evening. I remember wondering why it was so late and some people started thinking that was a bad sign. I have no clue when they did the photo shoot with them. (I just remember that God awful cover! Even Sean made fun of it on Twitter!)

According the captions on the People pictures, their cover and photo spread was shot the weekend before (I think it was March 4th and the finale was March 12th).

Isn't final couple is usually kept apart before the live ATFR so there's more emotion when they are reunited on stage? In that case, I don't expect Des to be spending this weekend with her chosen one.

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:13 am

agentcurls wrote:
Rolly wrote:Agentcurls, I would also be really interested in your perspective of what happens during the show like Longhornfan asked for. Is there a place that you would post this? :yes: 

I will absolutely try to remember all the little details to the best of my ability! I tried to do the same for JP/Ash and there were so many little things that happened that of course never made it on the aired ATFR. I have fairly keen eyesight, too, and a big body language gal so I will really look for those little things.

Thanks!! Is this the thread where you will be posting your thoughts and observations afterwards? I am glad that you are going to be watching the body language of all participants too. I can't imagine that either Chris or Drew look forward to seeing Des again at this juncture, since it appears that they both have been trying to put this all behind them and to move on. I feel worse for those two guys in this situation. I hope that Des will be completely honest with them and not try to sugar coat things.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:52 pm

Is there any chance that they would announce the new Bachelor at ATFR? They have to be expecting a mega-audience for the finale--and if it's Chris, say, would be a perfect launch for him.

Or is it just too early?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:12 pm

eusebeia wrote:Is there any chance that they would announce the new Bachelor at ATFR?  They have to be expecting a mega-audience for the finale--and if it's Chris, say, would be a perfect launch for him.

Or is it just too early?

I doubt they will announce it at the AFTR. They usually announce the next Bachelor at the start of DWTS and this season in particular with all the drama etc. I think they will stick to that. There is such a long time between the end of the Bette and the start of the Bachelor that they have the time for that while the Bette has to be announced faster since their season starts shortly after the Bachelor.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:15 pm

OK makes sense. Thanks Sprite.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:48 pm

albean99 wrote:This makes it even more likely that Brooks leaves and there are 3 guys involved in the ending. Reid came to Jillian's ATFR and in fact had more airtime than either of the other 2 guys. I remember it annoying me greatly because poor Kiptyn got pushed aside and it's kind of nice to see the happy couple when there is one.

This one makes even more sense to have 3 because no matter whether Brooks comes back or not you know he'll be there and the other 2 guys were the f2.

Well it could still be one of the other guys as F1..can't rule that out.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:02 am

umngirl wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Last season, I remember Catherine was seen at the airport Sunday evening. I remember wondering why it was so late and some people started thinking that was a bad sign. I have no clue when they did the photo shoot with them. (I just remember that God awful cover! Even Sean made fun of it on Twitter!)

According the captions on the People pictures, their cover and photo spread was shot the weekend before (I think it was March 4th and the finale was March 12th).

Isn't final couple is usually kept apart before the live ATFR so there's more emotion when they are reunited on stage? In that case, I don't expect Des to be spending this weekend with her chosen one.

I spoke with a friend who worked for People….she said the shoot was absolutely not done the weekend before. She said it can definitely be done as late as the morning of the ATFR.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:08 am

nutty1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I spoke with a friend who worked for People….she said the shoot was absolutely not done the weekend before. She said it can definitely be done as late as the morning of the ATFR.

I always thought it was as late as possible too. That would also explain the horrible photoshop job on Sean and Catherine. There was no time to do a good job.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:52 pm

I remember clearly Ben was introduced as the next Bachelor ATFR with Ashley..Then around late Aug.or early Sept., twitter pics showed up of them doing filming with him in San Francisco..Had to have been his promo. I do remember it..I always liked him and so looked forward to his season...what a terrible disappointment..he really messed up.

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:57 pm

nutty1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I was just going by the caption on the photo that listed the date. So I guess that was wrong. No biggie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:09 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:Wish they would film these at Disney in Orlando to give us East Coasters a chance to go to an AFTR giggling giggling 

I'm with you, then I could drive down to see.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+95
docnash14
Relalou
Luvvy
Aunties_Love
kash