SELECT CONTENT

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:42 am

agentcurls wrote:Looks like they are inviting the general public to ATFR after all!!

I just scored 3 seats to go!

Have a wonderful time. Please post what they are like in the flesh and if editing did them justice. ENJOY!

Back to top Go down

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Longhornfan Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:00 am

nd4reality wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Looks like they are inviting the general public to ATFR after all!!

I just scored 3 seats to go!

Congratulations!  That would be so much fun!  Did someone post that you went to JP/Ashley's? - I'm totally jealous

group hug 

I'm wondering if they were waiting to gauge the audience reaction to this latest episode first before they decided to open it up to more general viewers (people not in the biz) ?

Should be fun, but I will be well stocked with Kleenex, too. I was a bucket of tears during JP & Ashley's ATFR.

Congrats. Tell us what color clothes you plan to wear in case we can spot you in the audience !

Agentcurls, I realize that you as an audience member will have to sign a contract saying that you will not disclose what went down - BEFORE or DURING the airing of the AFTR - but are you allowed to come here after the show has aired and at least share some of the things that you observed while you were there, things that the viewing public does not get to see?  Because even if it is supposed to be a live show, I am sure that they cut away from some of the stuff that goes on there (cut to a commercial), but the audience can see what is happening during those times.  Perhaps you can pick up things like body language and such when the camera is not rolling ??

If things do go the way that the spoilers suggest, and Des takes Brooks back as her final guy standing after he dumped her, then I can not imagine that either of Drew's or Chris' body language will show them as happy guys, especially if they heard what Des said to Brooks this last Monday night during Part 1 of the Finale.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:09 am

Agentcurls, I would also be really interested in your perspective of what happens during the show like Longhornfan asked for. Is there a place that you would post this? :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:52 pm

Rolly wrote:Agentcurls, I would also be really interested in your perspective of what happens during the show like Longhornfan asked for. Is there a place that you would post this? :yes: 

I will absolutely try to remember all the little details to the best of my ability! I tried to do the same for JP/Ash and there were so many little things that happened that of course never made it on the aired ATFR. I have fairly keen eyesight, too, and a big body language gal so I will really look for those little things.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:55 pm

When is the people magazine shoot I think someone asked for the date upthread but didn`t see a response.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:42 am

nd4reality wrote:When is the people magazine shoot I think someone asked for the date upthread but didn`t see a response.
will we have infos about the shoot before or after the final or once it's out only ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by kebarrera Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:46 am

nd4reality wrote:When is the people magazine shoot I think someone asked for the date upthread but didn`t see a response.

The shoot is usually the Saturday or Sunday before the ATFR. So techincally speaking, if Brooks is her F1, we should be on the lookout for airport pictures for this coming weekend.

kebarrera

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:00 am

kebarrera wrote:

The shoot is usually the Saturday or Sunday before the ATFR. So techincally speaking, if Brooks is her F1, we should be on the lookout for airport pictures for this coming weekend.
as they've kept everything under wrap, do you think they'll let whoever the final 1 go to airport, isn't there another kind of way to do the trip ? Because if one of them is spotted saturday or sunday as you said, we'll know for sure then
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:04 am

bilolo wrote:
kebarrera wrote:

as they've kept everything under wrap, do you think they'll let whoever the final 1 go to airport, isn't there another kind of  way to do the trip ? Because if one of them is spotted saturday or sunday as you said, we'll know for sure then

The strange thing is we haven't seen any airport pictures of any of the F3.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:12 am

[quote="rosesrREd"]
bilolo wrote:
kebarrera wrote:

as they've kept everything under wrap, do you think they'll let whoever the final 1 go to airport, isn't there another kind of  way to do the trip ? Because if one of them is spotted saturday or sunday as you said, we'll know for sure then

The strange thing is we haven't seen any airport pictures of any of the F3.[/quote

Drew is already in CA ....I think they will make sure both Brooks and Chris are spotted about the same time to still keep the speculation going.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:15 am

lol after what happened last season I think MF has a new rule...no airports.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:23 am

Last season, I remember Catherine was seen at the airport Sunday evening. I remember wondering why it was so late and some people started thinking that was a bad sign. I have no clue when they did the photo shoot with them. (I just remember that God awful cover! Even Sean made fun of it on Twitter!)

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR (Live) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+95
docnash14
Relalou
Luvvy
Aunties_Love
kash