SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 32 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by anders Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:37 am

KarmaGirl wrote:Yes, and he openly talked about his feelings with Ashley - and he was totally a MLK Jr. model of non-violence. A true sign of a gentleman, not puffing up his manhood looking to fight everyone like Dave "mancode" always did. Ashley asked if he took it out physically on the other guys, and he said, "No! What would the purpose be of that?" So, all in all, JP is nothing but a classy man in love - in my eyes. SWOOOOON! Don't have to guess where this girl stands!

when he was telling her about his insecurities/jealously, did he bring up the way he felt about the overnighter with Ben?? I wonder if she knew the extent of his jealousy.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Samantharose Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:49 am

anders wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:Yes, and he openly talked about his feelings with Ashley - and he was totally a MLK Jr. model of non-violence. A true sign of a gentleman, not puffing up his manhood looking to fight everyone like Dave "mancode" always did. Ashley asked if he took it out physically on the other guys, and he said, "No! What would the purpose be of that?" So, all in all, JP is nothing but a classy man in love - in my eyes. SWOOOOON! Don't have to guess where this girl stands!

when he was telling her about his insecurities/jealously, did he bring up the way he felt about the overnighter with Ben?? I wonder if she knew the extent of his jealousy.

He did mention the overnight, but it was included with him talking about her going out on 3 1 on 1's and then kissing Lucas at the photo shoot. It was more like the entire process was bothering him, not just that one overnight date. He said when you feel this way about someone it changes everything. IMHO, it was a pretty open conversation.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:53 am

anders wrote:

Yes, he brought up the point that Ben didn't come home and the fact that Lucas went first on the group date. He also brought up kissing Lucas.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:54 am

thanks guys - I couldn't remember.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 am

nutty1 wrote:Hey guys where are Cupcake's posts about editing JP to look like he was walking out of the room when he wasn't? I missed that whole discussion!

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t262p32-ashley-and-jp-picture-thread#48078

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:09 am

Alanna wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Hey guys where are Cupcake's posts about editing JP to look like he was walking out of the room when he wasn't? I missed that whole discussion!

[url=http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t262p32-ashley-and-jp-picture-thread#48078
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t262p32-ashley-and-jp-picture-thread#48078[/quote[/url]]

agreed - none of the guys seemed phased by him getting up and leaving, so it's highly possible he just got up and went to the fridge for a diet soda - did we get any dialogue after he left the couch, or did it cut directly to him walking about the door? I know Ben was still talking when JP walked by him, but I dont remember how much more conversation we heard. And if he did storm out, I find it hard to believe that the guys didn't comment, and more suspect that if they did, it wasn't included in the edit.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:13 am

anders wrote:
Alanna wrote:

[url=http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t262p32-ashley-and-jp-picture-thread#48078
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t262p32-ashley-and-jp-picture-thread#48078[/quote[/url]]

agreed - none of the guys seemed phased by him getting up and leaving, so it's highly possible he just got up and went to the fridge for a diet soda - did we get any dialogue after he left the couch, or did it cut directly to him walking about the door? I know Ben was still talking when JP walked by him, but I dont remember how much more conversation we heard. And if he did storm out, I find it hard to believe that the guys didn't comment, and more suspect that if they did, it wasn't included in the edit.

another reason for edit to lead us into thinking he stormed off when he most likely didn't. I didn't get the impression he was storming off. Just removing himself from the conversation because it was upsetting him. He did warn others he wouldn't talk about it. maybe the other guys didn't think he was actually serious about it. and I agree. most likely getting up to get something then coming back to join the conversation later. I think this batch of guys are close friends by now (well everyone except poor ryan obviously).

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:20 am

Thanks Alanna.

So....they showed JP do be even more jealous than he actually was....does that point to F1 to stir some doubt, or NOT F1, because that's much jealousy is odd for the F1 edit??

I know the fans on each side will think a certain way...but give me some totally objective thoughts!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:22 am

nutty1 wrote:Thanks Alanna.

So....they showed JP do be even more jealous than he actually was....does that point to F1 to stir some doubt, or NOT F1, because that's much jealousy is odd for the F1 edit??

I know the fans on each side will think a certain way...but give me some totally objective thoughts!

We'll find out exactly which one in three weeks... duh

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 32 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 32 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:22 am

nutty1 wrote:Thanks Alanna.

Iron was right yesterday- boring week, needed more drama, nothing to do with F1 or F2.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:45 pm

nutty1 wrote:
meauxwalk wrote:First time posting at this site--so glad I found it since FORT shut down sleuthing. I love how these forums are set up; so easy to navigate all the topics.

I was just wondering whether this season is following any traditional editing story lines? I know that in the Bach, there are edits like Ms Right/Ms Perfect etc. Does the Bachette have similar patterns of how the F2 guys are compared/contrasted? If so, what pattern does this season fit?

Welcome!
That's the question of the season, LOL!! We are still trying to figure that out.

Sometimes the F2 gets the most chemistry edit - which would be JP....but then Ben may still be too hidden to be F1.

So Ben fans are thinking he is getting the F1 edit, and JP fans are thinking he is.
That's as clear as mud, huh?!

Just a question here - does no one think Ben is getting the chemistry edit? I agree there is definitely chemistry with JP and I see that edit, but I also see it with Ben. They go sit in front of a statute where they can't kiss and all they think about is that they want to kiss? At the orphanage, I also got a definite physical chemistry edit from the two of them - she was dying to kiss him. And on their last date as well - there is definitely a physical chemistry edit going on with these two as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:04 pm

KatesMom wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
meauxwalk wrote:First time posting at this site--so glad I found it since FORT shut down sleuthing. I love how these forums are set up; so easy to navigate all the topics.

I was just wondering whether this season is following any traditional editing story lines? I know that in the Bach, there are edits like Ms Right/Ms Perfect etc. Does the Bachette have similar patterns of how the F2 guys are compared/contrasted? If so, what pattern does this season fit?

Welcome!
That's the question of the season, LOL!! We are still trying to figure that out.

Sometimes the F2 gets the most chemistry edit - which would be JP....but then Ben may still be too hidden to be F1.

So Ben fans are thinking he is getting the F1 edit, and JP fans are thinking he is.
That's as clear as mud, huh?!

Just a question here - does no one think Ben is getting the chemistry edit? I agree there is definitely chemistry with JP and I see that edit, but I also see it with Ben. They go sit in front of a statute where they can't kiss and all they think about is that they want to kiss? At the orphanage, I also got a definite physical chemistry edit from the two of them - she was dying to kiss him. And on their last date as well - there is definitely a physical chemistry edit going on with these two as well.

I agree with you, especially after watching the episode again. It stands out because there is only one other guy with whom I can see her having real chemistry and we all know that's JP. I think we needed to see some serious chemistry with Ashley and Ben, given that he has been identified as at least F2. Yes, there have been moments before this episode, like that time in the orphanage and Ashley did give Ben the group date rose and made it clear that he impressed her. However, with all of the intense chemistry between Ashley and JP, we needed to see more with Ben. And we did.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl