SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 13 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Samantharose wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Just a random general thought.
I realize up to now, Ben is most defintely hidden. I am still trying to figure out why.
Because.....we know he is F2. Don't TPTB want the general public to be guessing about who she will pick? If he stays this hidden, there will be no guessing. They are going to really have to ramp up his story.
My guess is because the Bentley drama was half the season. So the second half is like a condensed entire season. So we have JP....front & center, everyone says "he wins for sure" (even the unspoiled). WHY???? Why would it be this easy. Again, would Fleiss want everyone going into the FRC sort of knowing who wins? And if JP is the winner, why didn't he show Ben more, to put more question in everyone's mind?

I think Ben is the guy who's slowly getting to Ashley, Nutty1. Bentley and later JP got the early jump but things can change as they did with Bentley. Ben really got Ashley's attention at the orphanage date and then during their 1 on 1. If you compare his and JP's 1st dates, Ben wins hands down. Ashley's flirty and wants to jump on him and seems to be thinking about kissing a lot with him. JP came right after Bentley left when Ashley's mind was elsewhere by her own admission. What will be really interesting is Ben's 2nd 1 on 1 date and how it compares. We already know that JP gets the evening only while Ben gets not only day & evening but also overnight. It still seems strange that JP only gets evening dates if he really is her favorite. I can't think of this ever happening before.

It doesn't make any sense to me either if the editing continues as it has with JP now being the frontrunner if he really is the f1. I guess things could flip a bit next episode if Ben's date is fun and romantic and JP comes across as jealous but what's strange is that he's even getting the tux in the group date which will have everyone thinking he's the f1. I know people keep saying that Fleiss is after ratings but it's never been in their best interest to have only one real choice at the end no matter how popular. If it were all about the happy couple we'd get more than 5 minutes at the end of the finale of the actual proposal. :Nod:

This one thing keeps nagging me, but then I remember Bentley didn't get any 1 on 1's and she was gaga over him.

Don't the producers pick who goes on what dates and when anyway? It probably means nothing on Ashley's part that JP only had evening dates. The only thing I found strange was that JP got his first 1-on-1 date after Bentley left and then got his second 1-on-1 date after Bentley came back and then left again. I'm fully expecting to see Ryan P. visit Ashley before JP's date.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:05 pm

Blu, I'm absolutely expecting that too. I think Ryan will come, they'll have their deal, and she'll send him on his happy way to Bachelorhood 16. Next will probably be her FD with JP where she'll immediately start 'confessing' to him about Ryan.

And I think JP's dates are equal time in comparison to everyone's. They seem to last long enough for them to fall asleep and they don't need to separate to change before dinner like all the other ones.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:14 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Just a random general thought.
I realize up to now, Ben is most defintely hidden. I am still trying to figure out why.
Because.....we know he is F2. Don't TPTB want the general public to be guessing about who she will pick? If he stays this hidden, there will be no guessing. They are going to really have to ramp up his story.
My guess is because the Bentley drama was half the season. So the second half is like a condensed entire season. So we have JP....front & center, everyone says "he wins for sure" (even the unspoiled). WHY???? Why would it be this easy. Again, would Fleiss want everyone going into the FRC sort of knowing who wins? And if JP is the winner, why didn't he show Ben more, to put more question in everyone's mind?

I think Ben is the guy who's slowly getting to Ashley, Nutty1. Bentley and later JP got the early jump but things can change as they did with Bentley. Ben really got Ashley's attention at the orphanage date and then during their 1 on 1. If you compare his and JP's 1st dates, Ben wins hands down. Ashley's flirty and wants to jump on him and seems to be thinking about kissing a lot with him. JP came right after Bentley left when Ashley's mind was elsewhere by her own admission. What will be really interesting is Ben's 2nd 1 on 1 date and how it compares. We already know that JP gets the evening only while Ben gets not only day & evening but also overnight. It still seems strange that JP only gets evening dates if he really is her favorite. I can't think of this ever happening before.

It doesn't make any sense to me either if the editing continues as it has with JP now being the frontrunner if he really is the f1. I guess things could flip a bit next episode if Ben's date is fun and romantic and JP comes across as jealous but what's strange is that he's even getting the tux in the group date which will have everyone thinking he's the f1. I know people keep saying that Fleiss is after ratings but it's never been in their best interest to have only one real choice at the end no matter how popular. If it were all about the happy couple we'd get more than 5 minutes at the end of the finale of the actual proposal. :Nod:

This one thing keeps nagging me, but then I remember Bentley didn't get any 1 on 1's and she was gaga over him.

Don't the producers pick who goes on what dates and when anyway? It probably means nothing on Ashley's part that JP only had evening dates. The only thing I found strange was that JP got his first 1-on-1 date after Bentley left and then got his second 1-on-1 date after Bentley came back and then left again. I'm fully expecting to see Ryan P. visit Ashley before JP's date.

I think you are right. I think it was Brad or Jason that said the producers asked him what activities he likes to do. They must determine those dates when they write the story board and then plug in whomever the primary likes from the M&G to go along with the story they are telling.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Alanna wrote:Blu, I'm absolutely expecting that too. I think Ryan will come, they'll have their deal, and she'll send him on his happy way to Bachelorhood 16. Next will probably be her FD with JP where she'll immediately start 'confessing' to him about Ryan.

And I think JP's dates are equal time in comparison to everyone's. They seem to last long enough for them to fall asleep and they don't need to separate to change before dinner like all the other ones.

Their dates are definitely substantive. They've covered alot of ground.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Alanna wrote:Blu, I'm absolutely expecting that too. I think Ryan will come, they'll have their deal, and she'll send him on his happy way to Bachelorhood 16. Next will probably be her FD with JP where she'll immediately start 'confessing' to him about Ryan.

I have to crack up because even though I keep saying that she'd better not tell JP about Ryan on her fantasy date, she probably will! LOL! At what point will he get sick of hearing about these other men? I wouldn't blame him if he flipped out. Granted, she cannot really hide it in the long run because of the cameras but in real life, she might want to keep that kind of information to herself - at least initially.

Do you think that DeAnna told Jesse and/or Jason about Jeremy coming back and that whole emotional/crying scene she had with him? Did she tell them how she fell apart when she sent Graham home and would probably still be thinking about him as she chose someone else?

Did Jillian tell any of the guys about how sad she was when Ed left? They were totally blind sided by him coming back and being allowed to come to the rose ceremony. I think Michael Stag was the one who cried foul on that! Ashley's honesty is both admirable and stupid! LOL!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:03 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:

I have to crack up because even though I keep saying that she'd better not tell JP about Ryan on her fantasy date, she probably will! LOL! At what point will he get sick of hearing about these other men? I wouldn't blame him if he flipped out. Granted, she cannot really hide it in the long run because of the cameras but in real life, she might want to keep that kind of information to herself - at least initially.

Do you think that DeAnna told Jesse and/or Jason about Jeremy coming back and that whole emotional/crying scene she had with him? Did she tell them how she fell apart when she sent Graham home and would probably still be thinking about him as she chose someone else?

Did Jillian tell any of the guys about how sad she was when Ed left? They were totally blind sided by him coming back and being allowed to come to the rose ceremony. I think Michael Stag was the one who cried foul on that! Ashley's honesty is both admirable and stupid! LOL!

She loves to use the word "honestly" whenever she isn't 100% honest... so I've noticed.

I think the whole Ryan story is not quite what we think it is cracked up to be. His return simply shows that he is there for HER, just as he kept saying all season. His "character" is simply the one who must help her get over her phobia about men always leaving her.

I also think Ben may actually propose and that will catch her completely off guard, since she hasn't shown a lot of recognition of his affection (and much of it comes to us in PIs rather than discussions with HER). It is as if BOTH Ben and Ashley have the same problem communicating their feelings.

After she dumps Ryan, Ames (also committed to her and "jinxing" himself as Jordan also fears he may be) and Ben, all of the old "Are my instincts wrong?" paranoia will come back.

Not that there should be any. How many times must Jordan tell her he's not leaving?

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:15 pm

At this point in the show, I see nothing that would lead me to believe that anyone other than JP was her choice.

However, having said that, either the producers/editors are screwing with us to keep people interested, or else, there are going to be some big bumps along the way for Ashley. Maybe they will be turningpoints.

Emily didnt really come to the forefront until the Anguilla date right before the HTD. Until then, the Chantal drama was always forefront. The difference to me between the Chantal and JP edit is that with jp and Ben we are showing no major negatives or issues that would disqualify either as her choice.

There are too many things that make me scratch and too many posibilities no idea for me to be absolutely sure that JP is her choice. I dont know how it will work any other way, but they have succeeded in making me be cautious. I think by the end of the HTD we will know fo sure.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:19 pm

jelle wrote:At this point in the show, I see nothing that would lead me to believe that anyone other than JP was her choice.

However, having said that, either the producers/editors are screwing with us to keep people interested, or else, there are going to be some big bumps along the way for Ashley. Maybe they will be turningpoints.

Emily didnt really come to the forefront until the Anguilla date right before the HTD. Until then, the Chantal drama was always forefront. The difference to me between the Chantal and JP edit is that with jp and Ben we are showing no major negatives or issues that would disqualify either as her choice.

There are too many things that make me scratch and too many posibilities no idea for me to be absolutely sure that JP is her choice. I dont know how it will work any other way, but they have succeeded in making me be cautious. I think by the end of the HTD we will know fo sure.

And yet... at the end of Brad's HTDs, I remember a lot of people gushing about how well he got along with Chantal's family... and we all know how that turned out...

Oops... that was the MTPs... but still, my point is the same...

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:21 pm

JBF wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:

She loves to use the word "honestly" whenever she isn't 100% honest... so I've noticed.

I think the whole Ryan story is not quite what we think it is cracked up to be. His return simply shows that he is there for HER, just as he kept saying all season. His "character" is simply the one who must help her get over her phobia about men always leaving her.

I also think Ben may actually propose and that will catch her completely off guard, since she hasn't shown a lot of recognition of his affection (and much of it comes to us in PIs rather than discussions with HER). It is as if BOTH Ben and Ashley have the same problem communicating their feelings.

After she dumps Ryan, Ames (also committed to her and "jinxing" himself as Jordan also fears he may be) and Ben, all of the old "Are my instincts wrong?" paranoia will come back.

Not that there should be any. How many times must Jordan tell her he's not leaving?

How many times must he say "I think you know" ??? LOL! I don't think she's that dumb. I think she is in the same mode that she was in w/Brad where she didn't really believe that he was into her. In Brad's case, she didn't lose out. But even from the clip of her and Ben's next date, he's saying sweet things to her and she's minimizing it. It's hard for a lot of women/people to accept compliments. She has that bad. She's going to have to learn how to just say "that's so sweet" or "thank you" without questioning why they are saying it. Even I was mildly offended when JP mentioned being on bended knee in a month and she asked if he really felt that way or if he was putting up a front. That was kinda rude. There are only so many times you can shoot someone down before they get tired of trying. In this environment, she doesn't have a lot of time so she needs to cut it out! LOL! I know Bentley undermined her trust issues but I think she's been this way long before Bentley came along.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:30 pm

There has to be something there for the TPTB to be showing us the HK ep more than once. I happened to be watching tv this afternoon and lo and behold there the bachette show is on again at 2pm... Now this time around I was noticing a lot more between Ash/Ben F interactions and Ash/JP interactions.

On the group date- is it me or was Ashley looking at Ben F when she asked "what are the chances?" after announcing that someone was getting engaged on the beach? She was also trying to sit as close to him as possible in that shot. giggling
She also giggled after kissing Ben F at the group date. Have we ever heard her giggle with J.P.?

Ashley/JP moments that I loved watching the 3rd time-
Date Card for JP- Let's take a look into our future, love ashley

JP says he sees nothing but good things ahead for them... mmmm he also said that about Ashley in a vlog recently.

Both Ashley and JP have had past relationships that require closure.
Ashley said in a PI that she is starting to fall for him but is that a real time PI or edited and diced?

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:31 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:
JBF wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:

How many times must he say "I think you know" ??? LOL! I don't think she's that dumb. I think she is in the same mode that she was in w/Brad where she didn't really believe that he was into her. In Brad's case, she didn't lose out. But even from the clip of her and Ben's next date, he's saying sweet things to her and she's minimizing it. It's hard for a lot of women/people to accept compliments. She has that bad. She's going to have to learn how to just say "that's so sweet" or "thank you" without questioning why they are saying it. Even I was mildly offended when JP mentioned being on bended knee in a month and she asked if he really felt that way or if he was putting up a front. That was kinda rude. There are only so many times you can shoot someone down before they get tired of trying. In this environment, she doesn't have a lot of time so she needs to cut it out! LOL! I know Bentley undermined her trust issues but I think she's been this way long before Bentley came along.

I agree Good Post
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Kelad9 wrote:There has to be something there for the TPTB to be showing us the HK ep more than once. I happened to be watching tv this afternoon and lo and behold there the bachette show is on again at 2pm... Now this time around I was noticing a lot more between Ash/Ben F interactions and Ash/JP interactions.

On the group date- is it me or was Ashley looking at Ben F when she asked "what are the chances?" after announcing that someone was getting engaged on the beach? She was also trying to sit as close to him as possible in that shot. giggling
She also giggled after kissing Ben F at the group date. Have we ever heard her giggle with J.P.?

Ashley/JP moments that I loved watching the 3rd time-
Date Card for JP- Let's take a look into our future, love ashley

JP says he sees nothing but good things ahead for them... mmmm he also said that about Ashley in a vlog recently.

Both Ashley and JP have had past relationships that require closure.
Ashley said in a PI that she is starting to fall for him but is that a real time PI or edited and diced?

A third time? Wow. They are really trying to sell she's ready to move on from Bentley.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl