SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 12 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by rc49ers Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:18 am

Is there any video's of JP & Ashely ? Ive seen two over at ju . maybe with more JP & Ashely footage someone could put together a video to a great song .

yes

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 12 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 12 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 12 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:23 am

rc49ers wrote:Is there any video's of JP & Ashely ? Ive seen two over at ju . maybe with more JP & Ashely footage someone could put together a video to a great song .

yes
Quite a few in the FanVid section on here. Check all 17 pages, they are great:
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t126-bachelorette-7-fanvids

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:28 am

Gina wrote:
bing2262 wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yes, exactly and that's the whole point to me. We don't know Ben with Ashley. He's invisible when she needs comfort, when she's emotional, etc. He's very visible with the guys and telling his own story about his dad and winery and whatever else.

Most importantly, we don't know JP without her. We know nothing about him until it comes to Ashley and then it's all 'let me plop down on your lap and get love.'

word I agree :Bbf:

I also agree... I also couldn't help to notice Ashley's showing of affection to JP and need of affection from JP.
Episosde 2- Coin toss kiss
Episode 3-sleeping in his chest
Episode 4-passionate kisses and asking JP to carry her
Episode 5-plopping down on his lap and then draping her legs over his lap
Episode 6- jumping to JP's arms asking him to catch her and hot ,hot ,hot tram ride

Good Post word :cc5: also putting her hand inside his shirt collar when kissing him. She can't get close enough to him and "his sexy shaved head"

Um, yeah. Those two definitely need to get a room. LOL! They've obviously got something going on that they have to edit heavily even though I guess they can't even do that as the real deal shines through whenever they are in close proximity of one another. I'm not sure what she really thought she was feeling about JP on their 2nd date but she was positively glowing when she saw him. He's probably who she is obsessing about when she is on dates with the other guys. I cannot imagine what the other guys are thinking/feeling as they are watching her and JP and her gushing over his prowess. LOL!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:09 am

Just a random general thought.
I realize up to now, Ben is most defintely hidden. I am still trying to figure out why.
Because.....we know he is F2. Don't TPTB want the general public to be guessing about who she will pick? If he stays this hidden, there will be no guessing. They are going to really have to ramp up his story.
My guess is because the Bentley drama was half the season. So the second half is like a condensed entire season. So we have JP....front & center, everyone says "he wins for sure" (even the unspoiled). WHY???? Why would it be this easy. Again, would Fleiss want everyone going into the FRC sort of knowing who wins? And if JP is the winner, why didn't he show Ben more, to put more question in everyone's mind?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:29 am

nutty1 wrote:Just a random general thought.
I realize up to now, Ben is most defintely hidden. I am still trying to figure out why.
Because.....we know he is F2. Don't TPTB want the general public to be guessing about who she will pick

? If he stays this hidden, there will be no guessing. They are going to really have to ramp up his story.
My guess is because the Bentley drama was half the season. So the second half is like a condensed entire season. So we have JP....front & center, everyone says "he wins for sure" (even the unspoiled). WHY???? Why would it be this easy. Again, would Fleiss want everyone going into the FRC sort of knowing who wins? And if JP is the winner, why didn't he show Ben more, to put more question in everyone's mind?

Nutty, I guess there was nothing much to show between Ash and Ben until Episode 4 (orphanage) and episode 5 ,his 1-1 date. As for JP, the viewing fans( spoiled and unspoiled)loved him and he was the hero whereas Bentley was the villain. JP may have kept a lot of fans interested in watching the show even though there was a decline after the Bentley drama. There is not a lot of JP in the previews because TPTB wanted us to tune in to the actual airing of the show and ..ohlalala...JP and Ashley's chemistry is quite obvious for the fans to see and enjoy.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:18 am

Because.....we know he is F2. Don't TPTB want the general public to be guessing about who she will pick? If he stays this hidden, there will be no guessing. They are going to really have to ramp up his story.

I think Ben is the guy who's slowly getting to Ashley, Nutty1. Bentley and later JP got the early jump but things can change as they did with Bentley. Ben really got Ashley's attention at the orphanage date and then during their 1 on 1. If you compare his and JP's 1st dates, Ben wins hands down. Ashley's flirty and wants to jump on him and seems to be thinking about kissing a lot with him. JP came right after Bentley left when Ashley's mind was elsewhere by her own admission. What will be really interesting is Ben's 2nd 1 on 1 date and how it compares. We already know that JP gets the evening only while Ben gets not only day & evening but also overnight. It still seems strange that JP only gets evening dates if he really is her favorite. I can't think of this ever happening before.

It doesn't make any sense to me either if the editing continues as it has with JP now being the frontrunner if he really is the f1. I guess things could flip a bit next episode if Ben's date is fun and romantic and JP comes across as jealous but what's strange is that he's even getting the tux in the group date which will have everyone thinking he's the f1. I know people keep saying that Fleiss is after ratings but it's never been in their best interest to have only one real choice at the end no matter how popular. If it were all about the happy couple we'd get more than 5 minutes at the end of the finale of the actual proposal. :Nod:
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:24 am

bing2262 wrote:
Because.....we know he is F2. Don't TPTB want the general public to be guessing about who she will pick

? If he stays this hidden, there will be no guessing. They are going to really have to ramp up his story.

Nutty, I guess there was nothing much to show between Ash and Ben until Episode 4 (orphanage) and episode 5 ,his 1-1 date. As for JP, the viewing fans( spoiled and unspoiled)loved him and he was the hero whereas Bentley was the villain. JP may have kept a lot of fans interested in watching the show even though there was a decline after the Bentley drama. There is not a lot of JP in the previews because TPTB wanted us to tune in to the actual airing of the show and ..ohlalala...JP and Ashley's chemistry is quite obvious for the fans to see and enjoy.

I also think that perhaps Ben isn't going to be a big factor in the end. Instead, it will be Ryan. So far, JP has "vanquished" Bentley, and every time he gets confident, something else happens. The previews show us (what seems to be) Ashley talking to JP on the beach, most likely about Ryan. Notice that we don't see her talking to Ben, once again (we won't know for sure until finale night if she discusses this with Ben). If by that time, she's not going to pick JP, why discuss it with him? Also, why be desperate to have him put his arms around her?

This is just my opinion about why so much of the show is focused on JP and Ryan -- because they will be the two main players at the end. :yes:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:43 am

mnmhughes wrote:
bing2262 wrote:

I also think that perhaps Ben isn't going to be a big factor in the end. Instead, it will be Ryan. So far, JP has "vanquished" Bentley, and every time he gets confident, something else happens. The previews show us (what seems to be) Ashley talking to JP on the beach, most likely about Ryan. Notice that we don't see her talking to Ben, once again (we won't know for sure until finale night if she discusses this with Ben). If by that time, she's not going to pick JP, why discuss it with him? Also, why be desperate to have him put his arms around her?

This is just my opinion about why so much of the show is focused on JP and Ryan -- because they will be the two main players at the end. :yes:
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:52 am

philphan wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
bing2262 wrote:

You may be right about this...especially if they want Ryan as the next Bachelor. It's hard to ramp up the F2 chemistry if it's is significantly less than the F1 chemistry. While I suspect that we'll see a greater bond with Ben this week, there's a reason that more drama is being played up in the second part of the season. Ryan coming back and Constantine's leaving (plus whatever hometown date drama is in store) provides good drama to mask the real love story going on. By the last episode, Fleiss knows he'll have viewers on board to see what happens.
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:12 pm

I agree that whether Ben is F1 or F2, the editors should have shown us more of his chemistry with Ashley IF THERE WAS MORE TO SHOW. You can't say that putting him more on people's radars before now, if he is F1, would have been too revealing, because, truth be told, he still isn't even ON some people's radars. Either it's a very poor editing decision, or as someone mentioned, there wasn't much on film to work with in the first place, and probably what there was, paled in comparison to Ashley's connection with JP, and either made it more obvious that JP was the F1, if he was, or less credible if Ben ends up being the F1, that the engagement is anything but phony.

Now, maybe starting tomorrow, we will see some amazingly hot chemistry between Ashley and Ben, which will indicate that she has a real interest in him to rival her interest in JP, and this will carry through the remaining 4 episodes so that if Ben is F1, the average viewer will not turn off their TV in disgust at the fake ending. I'm not holding my breath, but you never know. So far, though, it hasn't happened.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:35 pm

albean99 wrote:

I think Ben is the guy who's slowly getting to Ashley, Nutty1. Bentley and later JP got the early jump but things can change as they did with Bentley. Ben really got Ashley's attention at the orphanage date and then during their 1 on 1. If you compare his and JP's 1st dates, Ben wins hands down. Ashley's flirty and wants to jump on him and seems to be thinking about kissing a lot with him. JP came right after Bentley left when Ashley's mind was elsewhere by her own admission. What will be really interesting is Ben's 2nd 1 on 1 date and how it compares. We already know that JP gets the evening only while Ben gets not only day & evening but also overnight. It still seems strange that JP only gets evening dates if he really is her favorite. I can't think of this ever happening before.

It doesn't make any sense to me either if the editing continues as it has with JP now being the frontrunner if he really is the f1. I guess things could flip a bit next episode if Ben's date is fun and romantic and JP comes across as jealous but what's strange is that he's even getting the tux in the group date which will have everyone thinking he's the f1. I know people keep saying that Fleiss is after ratings but it's never been in their best interest to have only one real choice at the end no matter how popular. If it were all about the happy couple we'd get more than 5 minutes at the end of the finale of the actual proposal. :Nod:

This one thing keeps nagging me, but then I remember Bentley didn't get any 1 on 1's and she was gaga over him.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:47 pm

Samantharose wrote:
albean99 wrote:

This one thing keeps nagging me, but then I remember Bentley didn't get any 1 on 1's and she was gaga over him.

The only thing I can think is that she's spending a lot of time with him between dates that isn't being shown. Obviously she spent some time w/Bentley we didn't see and when they show her 1on1 time with people it's apparent that they've had lots of other conversations - some guys more than others. Perhaps producers are trying to get her to spend more time with the other guys since it's pretty clear that she zones in on one person or another and doesn't budge. Look what happened with Ames. He wasn't even on her radar and ended up being F4. Any and everyone can see the chemistry between her and JP so the quickie dates may be an attempt to hose them down so to speak.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 53 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl