SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:45 pm

About the photos from Brooks' date: were they leaked by TB, or spectators took them and post them on line? My question is if they were deliberately leaked by TB, why? That plus "Brooks is a front runner (or the front runner) make me go hummm....., maybe he is a smoke screen to cover other front runners? You never know with Fleiss!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:58 pm

sdmom wrote:About the photos from Brooks' date: were they leaked by TB, or spectators took them and post them on line? My question is if they were deliberately leaked by TB, why? That plus "Brooks is a front runner (or the front runner) make me go hummm....., maybe he is a smoke screen to cover other front runners? You never know with Fleiss!

It is a public date to create 'buzz' for the show. Usually, they don't want people taking pics of the date. This date, they did.

The show has done it many times. Never has that person gone that far in the process to me though. I am just going off my memory.

I'm in the process of creating a banner for episode 2 (see avi thread to give me ideas) and in those pics (by professionals and not) show that Desiree is totally enjoying herself. She literally looks like a real bride!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:25 am

I honestly think that most of the Bachelorettes know who their F1 will be VERY early on, and they only depart from that if it is out of their control (the contestant leaving by choice) or if they find out information about the contestant that they don't like.

So, yeah - I'm thinking it's going to be Brooks, unless something goes down in the next two weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:05 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I honestly think that most of the Bachelorettes know who their F1 will be VERY early on, and they only depart from that if it is out of their control (the contestant leaving by choice) or if they find out information about the contestant that they don't like.

So, yeah - I'm thinking it's going to be Brooks, unless something goes down in the next two weeks.

Unless someone pulls an Ed Swiderski or Frank from Ali's season, I still say it will be Brooks.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:48 am

DesFever wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I honestly think that most of the Bachelorettes know who their F1 will be VERY early on, and they only depart from that if it is out of their control (the contestant leaving by choice) or if they find out information about the contestant that they don't like.

Unless someone pulls an Ed Swiderski or Frank from Ali's season, I still say it will be Brooks.

I agree. The only other thing I can possibly think of is if Desiree is somehow told or led to believe that Brooks isn't ready for marriage, either by the producers, her brother, RS, etc. And, then maybe she'll pick someone else or no one at all. But, I do still really think it's going to be him!

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:54 am

chasingpavements wrote:
DesFever wrote:

I agree. The only other thing I can possibly think of is if Desiree is somehow told or led to believe that Brooks isn't ready for marriage, either by the producers, her brother, RS, etc. And, then maybe she'll pick someone else or no one at all. But, I do still really think it's going to be him!

Oh no, I hope she just doesn't resort to back up. Since supposedly she's been smitten with him since the beginning, it would be very hard to switch her affections toward someone else this late in the game. It's the relationship that develops outside of the Bachelor Bubble that really counts, so Brooks not being ready for marriage right away is not a red flag to me. But, I do really think it's still him too! :yes:
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:29 am

I think it's Brooks that she picks. When someone hard as a rock and emotionally dead as a mum in the springtime like RS uses the word smitten, it's serious.

I bet we would have received a similar tweet regarding Ashley's season from him had we known earlier about JP.

I'm ready for a friggin love story! The last person who had the fist 1 on 1 and was meant to be F1 was Graham. Yeah, I wanna see something like that again. haha.

I'm just glad she fell head over heels for someone.

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 4 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:43 am

noobsleuth wrote:I think it's Brooks that she picks. When someone hard as a rock and emotionally dead as a mum in the springtime like RS uses the word smitten, it's serious.

I bet we would have received a similar tweet regarding Ashley's season from him had we known earlier about JP.

I'm ready for a friggin love story! The last person who had the fist 1 on 1 and was meant to be F1 was Graham. Yeah, I wanna see something like that again. haha.

I'm just glad she fell head over heels for someone.

Ashley also told J.P.'s mom on their hometown date "I am completely smitten by your son". Wow, this word is special. :D I'm ready for a good love story too, when we see the connection develop right from the beginning. :Smiley:
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:05 am

I believe Ali was already "smitten" with Roberto when she was having her makeover for Style Mag in New York.

Perhaps it's one of the vocab words producers throw out there.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:13 am

jcrbil wrote:I believe Ali was already "smitten" with Roberto when she was having her makeover for Style Mag in New York.

Perhaps it's one of the vocab words producers throw out there.

OMG I remember! She told the styler she had boys coming to meet with her in New York. Then when the asked her to describe the boys she did say she was smitten with Roberto and that Kasey was going to guard and protect her heart LOL.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:23 pm

I'm waiting for a quote or hearing Desiree say who she's 'smitten' with first.

I just don't want no Emily/Jef situation. No thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:31 pm

I still think she'll choose Brooks in the end.

Hopefully this season ends up with a real love story like JP & Ash.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers