SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Beeleever wrote:I'm going with Chris too...just to chose the underdog...or would that be Drew? scratch Either one will do just fine! Hugesmile

I think Chris has a better chance. When I first saw Chris, I thought he kind of looked like a male version of Desiree. LOL it could be him and not Brooks! You never know. Hugesmile
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by JBF Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:41 pm

To be honest, I'm struggling with Brooks as F1. Oh... viewers will likely love him and think, in theory, he's a great match for her. Unfortunately his date was pretty public like Ali's in Jake's, William's in Ashley's, among other frontrunners who didn't wind up in the end. Secondly, he and Des appear a little too camera conscious in the leaked photos.

I am also struggling with Bryden, but can't place my finger on why exactly. He has a nice "average joe" quality that makes him seem like a not too-too obvious match for her. I guess those leaked photos from his first solo date didn't seem promising to me.

If either Mike or Juan Pablo are still in the running... ooof! I am not seeing it here either. Especially Mike, who already was pitted against Ben in a bit of drama that usually doesn't involve F1.

With Chris and Drew, I'm pretty split. If Fleiss wants another season resembling Sean's, Drew is the better choice for the lead since he definitely has The Look that Fleiss likes. Although both guys are models, there is a lot less online featuring Chris. The only thing throwing me off with Chris is the whole facebook fan-base business. Have we had something like this in past seasons at this early stage? Can't remember.

Then again, I was thinking Zack was "the one" before he got dumped, so what do I know? Maybe because both he and Chris are ex-baseball players who appear to be settling down, I am leaning towards Chris over Drew? I don't know. Something about those two guys seam similar to me.

The way the dodge-ball photos were leaked was a curious situation in itself. It was as if somebody in production wanted the Hartsock family (maybe Nate) to see these guys in sharp focus. It was humorous how Brian's face-shots were pretty much side-views, being the one "with the girl friend". Yet Chris, Zack, Brooks (grinning for the camera), Mike (mostly by himself though), Ben, Brad and Drew all were front center as if they might have been among her frontrunners at that stage.

It is interesting to note that Reality Steve spoiled F1 Catherine's hometown on twitter on October 29th. This season he spoiled Chris the same way, but without any photos.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Brooks is my final 1 pick. His public date has no bearing on whether she chooses him in the end or not. Des did not know her final guy at that time and maybe even still doesn't. Brooks personality seems to match up well with Des and she was literally beaming in every picture of their date. I think he was the kiss that Fleiss tweeted about. Chris is awesome too so I could be easily swayed after seeing both in action. I hope these guys are the final two. I will be happy for her either way.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:57 pm

JBF wrote:To be honest, I'm struggling with Brooks as F1. Oh... viewers will likely love him and think, in theory, he's a great match for her. Unfortunately his date was pretty public like Ali's in Jake's, William's in Ashley's, among other frontrunners who didn't wind up in the end. Secondly, he and Des appear a little too camera conscious in the leaked photos.

I am also struggling with Bryden, but can't place my finger on why exactly. He has a nice "average joe" quality that makes him seem like a not too-too obvious match for her. I guess those leaked photos from his first solo date didn't seem promising to me.

If either Mike or Juan Pablo are still in the running... ooof! I am not seeing it here either. Especially Mike, who already was pitted against Ben in a bit of drama that usually doesn't involve F1.

With Chris and Drew, I'm pretty split. If Fleiss wants another season resembling Sean's, Drew is the better choice for the lead since he definitely has The Look that Fleiss likes. Although both guys are models, there is a lot less online featuring Chris. The only thing throwing me off with Chris is the whole facebook fan-base business. Have we had something like this in past seasons at this early stage? Can't remember.

Then again, I was thinking Zack was "the one" before he got dumped, so what do I know? Maybe because both he and Chris are ex-baseball players who appear to be settling down, I am leaning towards Chris over Drew? I don't know. Something about those two guys seam similar to me.

The way the dodge-ball photos were leaked was a curious situation in itself. It was as if somebody in production wanted the Hartsock family (maybe Nate) to see these guys in sharp focus. It was humorous how Brian's face-shots were pretty much side-views, being the one "with the girl friend". Yet Chris, Zack, Brooks (grinning for the camera), Mike (mostly by himself though), Ben, Brad and Drew all were front center as if they might have been among her frontrunners at that stage.

It is interesting to note that Reality Steve spoiled F1 Catherine's hometown on twitter on October 29th. This season he spoiled Chris the same way, but without any photos.

It was just a typical public date to me. Nate has nothing to do with it, but create fake drama. It wasn't leaked, it was promoted via twitter and facebook for people to attend the taping.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:59 pm

JBF wrote:To be honest, I'm struggling with Brooks as F1. Oh... viewers will likely love him and think, in theory, he's a great match for her. Unfortunately his date was pretty public like Ali's in Jake's, William's in Ashley's, among other frontrunners who didn't wind up in the end. Secondly, he and Des appear a little too camera conscious in the leaked photos.

Regarding the bolded, there was a Team Jef + Emily fan page for them early while filming too. It was started on May 3rd though (a little later than this one.) It's still up: https://www.facebook.com/TeamJefEmily

They even posted on May 4th, that Emily and Jef are off to the final location!

By the way, I also agree with Pattycake. Des didn't know her F1 on that first date, so even if it was public, I don't think it means anything. JMO

At this point, I have no idea who F1 could be. Yes, I did hear that Brooks has been a front runner, but you never really know. I am just so very excited for this season because these guys 'seem' great so far. Hopefully they will still be great after seeing them on our tv screens! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Brooks is my final 1 pick. His public date has no bearing on whether she chooses him in the end or not. Des did not know her final guy at that time and maybe even still doesn't. Brooks personality seems to match up well with Des and she was literally beaming in every picture of their date. I think he was the kiss that Fleiss tweeted about. Chris is awesome too so I could be easily swayed after seeing both in action. I hope these guys are the final two. I will be happy for her either way.
giggling

Totally agree with everything you said Pattycake! good post. I really like Brooks and Chris. Seriously, they both seem like genuinely nice and lovely guys.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:01 pm

What about who do you think is in the final 4? I don't even know, but for Chris and Brooks.

That tweet about Drew could just mean she knew that he was in the 'running' for the HTD, because he is in the top 5 guys.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:06 pm

That tweet was posted on the 18th - a good couple of days after the RC before hometown would even occur. I would say he's pretty likely to get one.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:20 pm

sanlee088 wrote:At this point, I have no idea who F1 could be. Yes, I did hear that Brooks has been a front runner, but you never really know. I am just so very excited for this season because these guys 'seem' great so far. Hopefully they will still be great after seeing them on our tv screens! :Smiley:

Is Brooks the front runner or a front runner? There can be more than one front runner ... as in F1-F4. Can't wait to find out.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:21 pm

richmondrose wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:At this point, I have no idea who F1 could be. Yes, I did hear that Brooks has been a front runner, but you never really know. I am just so very excited for this season because these guys 'seem' great so far. Hopefully they will still be great after seeing them on our tv screens! :Smiley:

Is Brooks the front runner or a front runner? There can be more than one front runner ... as in F1-F4. Can't wait to find out.

That I don't know! I wish I did! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:39 pm

DesFever wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:Brooks is my final 1 pick. His public date has no bearing on whether she chooses him in the end or not. Des did not know her final guy at that time and maybe even still doesn't. Brooks personality seems to match up well with Des and she was literally beaming in every picture of their date. I think he was the kiss that Fleiss tweeted about. Chris is awesome too so I could be easily swayed after seeing both in action. I hope these guys are the final two. I will be happy for her either way.
giggling

Totally agree with everything you said Pattycake! good post. I really like Brooks and Chris. Seriously, they both seem like genuinely nice and lovely guys.

Just adding... even if I am struggling a bit (which is why I went into all of that detail... ha ha!), it doesn't mean Brooks CAN'T be F1. You know how we all search for those repeating "patterns" season after season and, yet, patterns are meant to be broken. Therefore a very public date may mean nothing this time around.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:37 pm

JBF wrote:
DesFever wrote:
giggling

Just adding... even if I am struggling a bit (which is why I went into all of that detail... ha ha!), it doesn't mean Brooks CAN'T be F1. You know how we all search for those repeating "patterns" season after season and, yet, patterns are meant to be broken. Therefore a very public date may mean nothing this time around.

What about the brother-in-law of Nate's dreams? No tall, blonde, hunky football player for her to choose from like her high school sweetheart? Haha I didn't even know blondes were Desiree's type, which is weird they cast mostly brunettes this season.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers