SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:I can't decide between Brooks & Bryden. Brooks seems "too obvious" but Bryden seems like too much of an unknown.

I can understand that. We need those bios out to help!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Northstargirl Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:15 pm

I think it's Brooks and Chris F2, with Brooks F1. There is just something about Brooks...
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Northstargirl wrote:I think it's Brooks and Chris F2, with Brooks F1. There is just something about Brooks...

Brooks has that "edge" over Chris. I'm not only talking about style/personality, but also when it comes to Desiree's feelings over him.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:16 pm

DesFever wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:I think it's Brooks and Chris F2, with Brooks F1. There is just something about Brooks...

Brooks has that "edge" over Chris. I'm not only talking about style/personality, but also when it comes to Desiree's feelings over him.

Is this fact or speculation?

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:21 pm

Max64 wrote:
DesFever wrote:

Lol speculation. Will be interesting to see if I'm right.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Refresh my memory please: Is Brooks the one who dressed up as a groom and had ice cream with Des in their 1 on 1 date? If so, that date is so public and has any F1 had a very public date? Last season, Lindsay's concert date was very public and she was F2.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:58 pm

I wished we got maybe an insight to their chemistry at that date. I remember Lindsay's concert date was "staged" - people commenting that they didn't really seem into each other, or at least Sean didn't. Then with Catherine's HTD, bystanders commented how "in love" they seemed. And Tierra's date, few have mentioned that they only played it up for the cameras when they were on.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:42 pm

DesFever wrote:
Max64 wrote:
DesFever wrote:

Lol speculation. Will be interesting to see if I'm right.

Well darn! I was hoping for fact giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:15 pm

I feel bad for Chris though (assuming he's F2)! Seems like a great guy too.
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:00 pm

My little heart still really wants Chris as F1 for some reason! But I don't know if its because I think Des will be better with Chris or if I just personally like Chris. I mean I like Brooks and he was pretty high on my list and IDK, Chris sorta came out of nowhere after awhile for me. lol

But watch it be neither of them....

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 pm

My vote is for Chris as F-1. Don't have anything to back this up with though except my wish. :Smiley:
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:15 pm

I'm going with Chris too...just to chose the underdog...or would that be Drew? scratch Either one will do just fine! Hugesmile
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #1

+82
northernviewer
ilb123
Fleurdesel
Newto
Jeepers