SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by julychild Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:16 pm

albean99 wrote:I liked Sean's season a lot but it's over. My reason to watch the Bachelor each season is not for the happy ending because there usually isn't one but to get to know the future Bachelorette. There's always something I enjoy about it. I think JP has gotten a lot of flack - some earned but a lot not. I don't think he's been sleazy at all and in fact has probably been better than most in terms of number of women kissed. I'm not sure I'm going to like everything he says tonight but for the most part he's been once of the most empathetic Bachelor ever imo.

:alltens: 

julychild

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:19 pm

julychild wrote:
albean99 wrote:I liked Sean's season a lot but it's over. My reason to watch the Bachelor each season is not for the happy ending because there usually isn't one but to get to know the future Bachelorette. There's always something I enjoy about it. I think JP has gotten a lot of flack - some earned but a lot not. I don't think he's been sleazy at all and in fact has probably been better than most in terms of number of women kissed. I'm not sure I'm going to like everything he says tonight but for the most part he's been once of the most empathetic Bachelor ever imo.

I agree 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Rolly wrote: 
julychild wrote:

I agree 

Good Post I agree word score 
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:51 pm

George1218 wrote:
Rolly wrote: 
julychild wrote:

I agree 

High clap High clap High clap 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:36 am

stuckinsc wrote:
George1218 wrote:
Rolly wrote: 
julychild wrote:

I agree 

Surprisingly, he has been the one to grow on me this season, unlike some of the women.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:42 am

relaxing wrote:I've found this the most entertaining Bachelor season in years.  I don't really care if there's an after the show happy ending because I don't feel invested in anyone, but if I'm entertained it's a successful season to me.  

I have enjoyed Juan Pablo's season immensely.  Not sure what that says about me.   giggling 

I think he handled Andi really well during the FD episode.  She was being a b*tch if you ask me and I'm glad he came out and said that when she was trying to fight with him he wasn't having any of that.  If she decided he's not the one for her, she could have been a lot more gracious in my opinion about telling him, then getting up and saying goodbye.  I didn't understand her anger at him really.  I'm not looking forward to her being the bachelorette now.

Having said that, a lot of the Andi drama felt very producer manipulated to me.  I guess that's why she'll make a good bachette for TPTB - she'll make it easy for them to manufacture drama during her season by playing the role they give her for each situation.  I liked her before tonight.  Now, not so much.
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:45 am

Muslady wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
George1218 wrote:
Rolly wrote: 
julychild wrote:

I agree 

Surprisingly, he has been the one to grow on me this season, unlike the women.

Me too! I expected to not like him and to maybe find some of the girls interesting. Instead, I really grew to like him and find him to be sincere in not wanting to hurt people. I like Nikki, Kelly and Sharleen. I even like Andi, though I don't get staying in the FS one second after you realized you didn't want to be there.

And for all those who want the proposal. I compare this to the other two single parent leads. Jason proposed on air twice, neither time to a woman he would marry. He ended up proposing marriage three time in two years, ridiculous. As for Emily, how beautiful for Ricki and all her future children see her accepting two proposals to two men that she probably never had any intention of marrying. I am okay with Juan Pablo not wanting to marry someone until he sees them in the real world. To me that makes sense, extra sense for a single parent. You aren't just finding your wife, you are finding your child's step mom.

Of course I hate the proposal as agreement to date. I have heard repeatedly from many on this board in many threads that you really fall in love after the show. Then why not wait until after the show to propose. I believed the Trista and Ryan proposal, Ashley and JP, and Sean and Cat were real proposals. I wanted to believe Emily and Jef, but in reality most are just not even ready to marry that person they have known for two to three months while dating other people at the same time. How romantic for your fiance to have sex with someone else one week before they propose marriage to you or accept your proposal.

Okay rant over.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:13 am

Chacharo wrote:
relaxing wrote:I've found this the most entertaining Bachelor season in years.  I don't really care if there's an after the show happy ending because I don't feel invested in anyone, but if I'm entertained it's a successful season to me.  

I have enjoyed Juan Pablo's season immensely.  Not sure what that says about me.   giggling 

I think he handled Andi really well during the FD episode.  She was being a b*tch if you ask me and I'm glad he came out and said that when she was trying to fight with him he wasn't having any of that.  If she decided he's not the one for her, she could have been a lot more gracious in my opinion about telling him, then getting up and saying goodbye.  I didn't understand her anger at him really.  I'm not looking forward to her being the bachelorette now.

Having said that, a lot of the Andi drama felt very producer manipulated to me.  I guess that's why she'll make a good bachette for TPTB - she'll make it easy for them to manufacture drama during her season by playing the role they give her for each situation.  I liked her before tonight.  Now, not so much.

Me too, i did not expect to enjoy watching this season but i did and Juan Pablo grows on me as the episode progresses.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:29 am

Muslady wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
George1218 wrote:
Rolly wrote: 
julychild wrote:

I agree 

Surprisingly, he has been the one to grow on me this season, unlike some of the women.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I blame Andi, not Juan Pablo. I like his honesty. That's the way to go !

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:07 am

JP is very sleazy, couldn't watch him tonight at all!  no no 
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:11 am

Chacharo wrote:

When I first watched their discussion I was shocked and disappointed in Andi's reaction. I had also really, really liked her and then it was like she was someone else. I really think the whole "anger" thing was blown way out of proportion by TPTB. While I understand and respect her feelings and agree that if her and JP didn't have those deep conversations then she was right to leave, I kinda feel bad for Andi. I think TPTB kinda through her under the bus also just to pump up the drama. I feel like Juan Pablo must have really resisted TPTB when they wanted him to do/say/act a certain way that he wasn't feeling or wouldn't normally do/say/act. That is the only way I can even begin to understand the hateful edit TPTB are giving him!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:45 am

:hidingchair I actually get some of Andi's anger. If you woke up the next morning and realized you had just done the deed with someone who showed zero interest in knowing you as a real person, you might be pissed. The walk of shame isn't a pleasant thing. Certainly, TPTB amped it up, and maybe the anger should be directed towards them but come on - JP didn't even know that Andi was Jewish.

The scene of Andi walking away after the FS night kinda brought home how sleazy the FS dates are. You spend the night and then are summarily dismissed the next morning while your date gets ready to take someone else out. No es bueno.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy