SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
JenTen1585 wrote:Reality Steve (not that he knows anything) just stated in his column today that Juan Pablo will not be the next bachelor.  He stated this with his trademark absolute certainty but with no reason as to why he feels this way.  

He also said that there was no way Des would be The Bachelorette.  (cough cough)

And wasn't he insistent that Roberto would be next Bachelor??

I hope he's wrong again.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:03 pm

I just posted about Juan in the Bach 18 thread. I hope he's not the next Bachelor. He's lovely in many ways - but not for this franchise.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:17 pm

News/

Bachelorette Scoop: Juan Pablo Close to Signing on as the Next Bachelor

Bachelor fans, we might have a hot man with an accent front and center next season. Is there anything better? Nope.

A source close to the show tells us exclusively that Juan Pablo Galavis has already been offered the gig as the next Bachelor for season 18.

"He's been told the gig is his if he wants it," the insider reveals. "He's definitely interested and will most likely accept, although nothing's been signed yet."

PHOTOS: Where are the ladies of The Bachelorette now?

The 31-year-old Venezuelan didn't find love with current Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock, but judging by the screams of the ladies at the Women Tell All taping special, Galavis definitely has more than enough fans. And Bachelor producers are reportedly crossing their fingers (and toes!) that they can close a deal with him.

"Not only do women seem to love him, casting him will help soothe accusations the series doesn't include enough minorities," our source says.

ABC won't comment on casting rumors or speculation, but since the finale of The Bachelorette is right around the corner, we won't have to wait long to find out who will be handing out roses and breaking hearts next season.

READ: Bachelorette alum Ali Fedotowsky blogs about the Men Tell All special

When we chatted with Galavis after the Men Tell All taping, he was a little hesitant about the idea of becoming the Bachelor and dating 25 women at once.

"That's pretty tough. I saw Desiree, what she went through. I hate hurting people. I hate hurting girls. I hate looking at girls cry," he told us. "It'll be very tough. I have a family, my daughter. Being away from her was very tough. It's going to be a very tough decision to make."

Desiree also agreed with us that Galavis would definitely make America very happy if he chose to do the show.

"Girls in America will love Juan Pablo. They would love to see him as The Bachelor because I get that on my Twitter feed all the time," she laughed.

Would you like to see Juan Pablo as the next Bachelor?

http://www.eonline.com/news/441996/bachelorette-scoop-juan-pablo-close-to-signing-on-as-the-next-bachelor?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-tvnews&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rss_tvnews[quote]

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 19 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Wow that is good news indeed. Tptb will have got a non-white lead with the added bonus of him being an Athelete. What more could we want ? IMO nothing.
t4p MOT.

ETA : Didn't RS just post that no way is JP considered ? What does he know exactly this season hmmm 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:59 pm

whoa. if this is true i might watch next season. JuPa is a hottie and he seems like a good guy from the little we've seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:21 pm

I wonder how reliable that is? Interesting…..I'd sure watch for the eye candy!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:25 pm

I thought that they were going to wait for that? Why so early?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:26 pm

atem wrote:I thought that they were going to wait for that?  Why so early?

Sean was signed in July per his sister all the while people still thought they had a vote because Fleiss was still tweeting about who should be the Bachelor.

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:31 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:
atem wrote:I thought that they were going to wait for that?  Why so early?

Sean was signed in July per his sister all the while people still thought they had a vote because Fleiss was still tweeting about who should be the Bachelor.  

Whoa, boy. I see a lot of mad Arie and Jef fans!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:Wow that is good news indeed. Tptb will have got a non-white lead with the added bonus of him being an Athelete. What more could we want ? IMO nothing.
t4p MOT.

ETA : Didn't RS just post that no way is JP considered ? What does he know exactly this season hmmm 

I wouldn't consider him non white.  He is white of Hispanic descent. IMO.  He seems to be a great guy.  What I don't understand is why is he having a hard time finding someone when he's obviously nice looking and a good guy.  That goes the same for Zak. Zak is also a nice guy and yet is also having a hard time finding someone.  It just boggles my mind.

Last edited by Pia1 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:09 pm

Pia1 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Wow that is good news indeed. Tptb will have got a non-white lead with the added bonus of him being an Athelete. What more could we want ? IMO nothing.
t4p MOT.

I wouldn't consider him non white.  He is white of Hispanic descent. IMO.  He seems to be a great guy.  What I don't understand is why is he having a hard time finding someone when he s obviously nice looking and a good guy.  That goes the same for Zak. Zak is also a nice guy and yet is also having a hard time finding someone.  It just boggles my mind.

His job is crazy busy, that's why. He's barely home.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:12 pm

atem wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
t4p MOT.

I wouldn't consider him non white.  He is white of Hispanic descent. IMO.  He seems to be a great guy.  What I don't understand is why is he having a hard time finding someone when he s obviously nice looking and a good guy.  That goes the same for Zak. Zak is also a nice guy and yet is also having a hard time finding someone.  It just boggles my mind.

His job is crazy busy, that's why.  He's barely home.

If finding someone to love is their priority then I guess they need to make time for it.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy