SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:49 am

albean99 wrote:Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 544bfa22e2a911e2bdde22000a9e299a_7

Elan posted this on Instagram.

Gosh those men look handsome.  OK, the two on the ends more than Zak, but I love Zak's personality.

Churn each of their best traits together and you'd have one hell of a guy.  Wowza.
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:59 am

Anthony Evans ‏@AnthonyEvansJr  34m  
My friend @juanpagalavis trippin me out over here! Getting caught up on his show. thebachelorette http://instagram.com/p/bkz1Fhu1G8/

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:20 am

ROFL! If JuanPa needs to work on his English , I say make him TB and give him 25 girls to practice on.:yes:
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:34 am

momoftrips wrote:
My friend @juanpagalavis trippin me out over here! Getting caught up on his show. thebachelorette http://instagram.com/p/bkz1Fhu1G8/

That is too funny & cute! Love that!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:11 am

momoftrips wrote:

As an aside, as many of you may know, Anthony Evans is the son of pastor Tony Evans and was a contestant on The Voice a couple of seasons ago. He was also my neighbor when he lived in the Nashville area. Interesting that he and Juan Pablo seem to be friends.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:07 pm

I was watching an AfterBuzzTV video (cant remember which episode) but Cathy Kelly dished that Juan Pablo used to date.. Kacie B?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:01 pm

BarbB222 wrote:ROFL! If JuanPa needs to work on his English , I say make him TB and give him 25 girls to practice on.:yes:

I was thinking Des wanted to work on her Spanish, not the other way around ...

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:17 am

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 B8befe60ef5f11e281cb22000a1f9a0a_7

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:34 am

OMG ... I think that we just saw Juan Pablo's audition for Bachelor. He's perfect!! Where can I vote???
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:36 am

I changed my mind about Juan Pablo. Juan Pablo (or Drew, if he's not taken) for next Bachelor!

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:51 pm

Reality Steve (not that he knows anything) just stated in his column today that Juan Pablo will not be the next bachelor. He stated this with his trademark absolute certainty but with no reason as to why he feels this way.

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:03 pm

JenTen1585 wrote:Reality Steve (not that he knows anything) just stated in his column today that Juan Pablo will not be the next bachelor.  He stated this with his trademark absolute certainty but with no reason as to why he feels this way.  

He also said that there was no way Des would be The Bachelorette. (cough cough)

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy