SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:49 pm

it's funny with the talk of looking for the next bach why tptb won't even consider juan pablo. of course being from south america, altho i think he was born here, is too out there for this show. from the little we've seen of him he seems to have all the necessary ingredients to be the lead: hot, talented, single father with adorable daughter, looks to have a fun personality. american women love a guy with an accent and they did it with matt grant. i think juan p. should be next bach altho i know there is no way that will happen.

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:47 pm

The show is sure stupid for thinking showing Juan Pablo's soccer skills is going to make up for lack of air time from previous episodes, because he's cut!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:54 am

Just when I was starting to warm up to Juan Pablo, he gets cut. But it was obvious that he wasn't one of the crushes that Des said she was developing.

J.P. was the last guy I'd thought be crying after getting axed. My heart hurt a little when he spoke about how difficult it is to date as a dad. :pinkcry: 
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:36 am

Awww! I loved what Juan Pablo's sister twitted to her! Love that family too!

It's just too bad the producers didn't appreciate him enough to show him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:51 am

He was getting a lot of love after his elimination on Twitter. :yes:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 544bfa22e2a911e2bdde22000a9e299a_7

Elan posted this on Instagram.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Juan Pablo was hilarious and sexy at the same time. So sad to see him go! And his exit..I just wanted to give him a hug! He seems really sweet, actually. And his love for his daughter is really the cutest thing ever.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 25soby8
b_weebs Beth
MY SISTER MET JUAN PABLO FROM THE BACHELORETTE PARTLY THANKS TO ME

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 Jhbin4
halesreinhardt Haley Reinhardt
just met juan pablo from the bachelorette http://t.co/W7uMppe8Xm

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:39 pm

Isn't he visiting CA already? I wonder where/who he's staying with. Seems like the entire cast of this season already lives there!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:09 am

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 29lcwap
Dinner and catchin up with my boy @juanpagalavis on life after thebachelorette.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 2z8zxo3

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 2jebmv6

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:13 am

Thanks MOT! I see Juan Pablo made his buddy switch t-shirts and wear the v-neck tonight, but in the end he gave in and donned the hoodie! Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 17 2174738820
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:47 am

atem wrote:Awww! I loved what Juan Pablo's sister twitted to her! Love that family too!

It's just too bad the producers didn't appreciate him enough to show him.

Something I've been wondering ... since Des and Juan Pablo tended to speak in Spanish at the rose ceremonies, is it possible that most of their interactions were in Spanish? I get the feeling she wanted to practice, and that could have been why so little got aired.

Just an off-the-wall theory.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy