SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:50 am

betsyeas wrote:Did I seriously just read in his hand writing that his ideal woman would have "good sized breasts"?  Mildly turned off at this point.  Oh I'll watch because I always do but this comment didn't show a whole lot of depth! duh 
... "good sized breasts" and "fit body"...... plus let's not forget the gem where his answer to the question, "what his gavourite book was"... was "I don't read"...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by skitts Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:33 am

Yessirreeee....he's looking for the perfect mother for his little girl!:shocked!: :yes: :shocked!: 
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:43 pm

I seriously doubt he thought this questionnaire would become public. With that being said, physical attraction is a huge part of any relationship. If you are not physically attracted as well as emotionally, the relationship will never work. I give him props for being honest.

We all have a type we are attracted to so why criticize the verbalization of something he finds attractive in a woman. Ask any man and he will have an answer for you, some are leg men, some are a## men, some are boob men.

I personally prefer a man to be over 6' tall with light eyes - that is something I find attractive. Does that mean I couldn't become interested in a man who is 5'8" with dark eyes? No. But if someone asked me what I found attractive on a form, I would write 6' + with light eyes.

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by secretviewer Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:35 pm

:greenman: I may be mis-remembering this being about JuanPablo, but I think I read that he did not complete his questionnaire personally, but answered over the phone (while driving?)to someone else (? friend, sister?) who did fill in? Could it be that he said that remark about "good size breasts"  in jest to that friend, as an aside, and they actually jokingly wrote it in, thinking that would be edited out?
secretviewer
secretviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would rather a guy be upfront about something important to him, no matter how shallow it might be considered, than keeping it quiet and an obstacle. Forewarned=forearmed.
I agree. In one of my favorite books on relationships, If the Buddha dated, author Charlotte Kasl asks the reader to make a list of all his/her preferences in a future made. She encourages making the list as all-inclusive as possible irrespective of how shallow a preference might seem. She, however, does not consider personal preferences about appearance to be necessarily shallow. After a list is made, it then can be sorted into different categories including "must haves", "strongly prefers" and would like but can do without.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:43 pm

secretviewer wrote::greenman: I may be mis-remembering this being about JuanPablo, but I think I read that he did not complete his questionnaire personally, but answered over the phone (while driving?)to someone else (? friend, sister?) who did fill in? Could it be that he said that remark about "good size breasts"  in jest to that friend, as an aside, and they actually jokingly wrote it in, thinking that would be edited out?
These questionnaires are filled out during audition, on location.... Therefore, his presence would be required

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by secretviewer Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:31 pm

chloep wrote:
secretviewer wrote::greenman: I may be mis-remembering this being about JuanPablo, but I think I read that he did not complete his questionnaire personally, but answered over the phone (while driving?)to someone else (? friend, sister?) who did fill in? Could it be that he said that remark about "good size breasts"  in jest to that friend, as an aside, and they actually jokingly wrote it in, thinking that would be edited out?
These questionnaires are filled out during audition, on location.... Therefore, his presence would be required

Ok, my misunderstanding.   I was referring to the Access Hollywood interview he gave before Bachelorette started.  The first minute of that interview is when he mentioned he gave his female friend "free reign" to fill in everything for the application and then he ignored the contract they subsequently sent to him, so she filled in the contract with him over phone while he was driving.    I guess the questionnaire is from a different point in the process.
secretviewer
secretviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:44 am

secretviewer wrote:
chloep wrote:
Ok, my misunderstanding.   I was referring to the Access Hollywood interview he gave before Bachelorette started.  The first minute of that interview is when he mentioned he gave his female friend "free reign" to fill in everything for the application and then he ignored the contract they subsequently sent to him, so she filled in the contract with him over phone while he was driving.    I guess the questionnaire is from a different point in the process.
:Smiley:  Yeah ,probably the application forms.. etc. that are sent to the casting ppl.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:28 pm

I wonder how easy it will be to read Juan Pablo? I'm hoping the forum can scoop RS & MF!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by secretviewer Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:04 pm

I'm relatively new on this board. Do any of the regular sleuthers and scoopers understand  or speak spanish, I wonder?   I read JPablo's tweets and sort of understand the spanish ones, but not 100%.      Looks like it's time for me to brush up on my spanish.giggling   Who knew the Bachelor would be educational?
secretviewer
secretviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Hottie Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:35 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:I seriously doubt he thought this questionnaire would become public.  With that being said, physical attraction is a huge part of any relationship.  If you are not physically attracted as well as emotionally, the relationship will never work.  I give him props for being honest.

We all have a type we are attracted to so why criticize the verbalization of something he finds attractive in a woman. Ask any man and he will have an answer for you, some are leg men, some are a## men, some are boob men.  

I personally prefer a man to be over 6' tall with light eyes - that is something I find attractive.  Does that mean I couldn't become interested in a man who is 5'8" with dark eyes?  No. But if someone asked me what I found attractive on a form, I would write 6' + with light eyes.  
I agree. We all have a type. And also the idea that because he wants an attractive woman means he doesn't really care about finding a good mom for his daughter is predicated on a logical fallacy that a woman can only be attractive OR a good mother and not both. I think there are plenty of MILFs out there who would disagree. giggling 

“A little snark, properly directed, can change the world.” ― Shannon Hale
Dr_Hottie
Dr_Hottie

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:38 pm

I still find it in in bad taste, especially combined with tweets like this: (sure, all fun, but none-the-less telling)

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Jp-bu410

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy