SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Chacharo Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:27 am

tigertiz wrote:I like his sense of humor but dear Lord let them please do something about his hair.
😆  I hate that doo! He's not the only one sporting it from this season. They must have gone to the same barbershop during filming.

"In the end this show is like life more than it's not really....  Sometimes you get Jash and sometimes you get Courtney/Vienna.  The stinky ones squirt out 15 minutes of fame and the good ones make lemonade from their lemons.  It's all what you make of it." - auntie
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:29 am

http://instagram.com/p/cuuLciw1LJ/ - his little girl is the cutest!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:10 am

tigertiz wrote:I like his sense of humor but dear Lord let them please do something about his hair.
As I was looking at the pictures, I was thinking the exact same thing. Looks like the kewpie doll I had when I was a little kid. lolpanda 

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:33 am

I think it looks better here - the rest of him doesn't look too bad either
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 27 Juan_p10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:51 am

california90 wrote:http://instagram.com/p/cuuLciw1LJ/ - his little girl is the cutest!
That was sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:28 pm

Just a little tid-bit re:his twitter followers on Aug6 - 86,160 ATFR and just checked now he has 98,084. l was curious to see how fast his followers would climb so ATFR l noted his twitter and just kept an eye close to 12,000 new in just 3 days. Going to b a very very interesting season l think.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:31 pm

Dont know if thios has been postged but from Millsy...
Juan Pablo Galavis™‏@JuanPaGalavis17h
Do we REALLY have to WAIT till JAN? #nobueno RT @Millsy11374: Juan Pablo fever. Catch it January 6, 2014. #Bachelor

And heres a high school grad pic from 98 but l cant see it thou so let us know how he looks plzzz...
Juan Pablo Galavis™‏@JuanPaGalavis16h
#throwbackthursday High School GRADUATION 98' with my parents @SaulGalavis and @nguinand http://instagram.com/p/cxfxNDud4z/

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:44 pm

Reminds me of Something About Mary affraid 

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:33 am

I made some screencaps of Juan Pablo:

The Bachelor 18 ~ Juan Pablo Galavis ~ Screencaps

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.498182420260346.1073741908.123898977688694&type=3
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by betsyeas Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:36 pm

Did I seriously just read in his hand writing that his ideal woman would have "good sized breasts"? Mildly turned off at this point. Oh I'll watch because I always do but this comment didn't show a whole lot of depth! duh 
betsyeas
betsyeas

Female Posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:12 pm

I would rather a guy be upfront about something important to him, no matter how shallow it might be considered, than keeping it quiet and an obstacle. Forewarned=forearmed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:23 am

I think he might have misunderstood the question and probably thought it was asking physical-wise, but hey.. everyone has a preference lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy