SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:25 pm

He also has an entertainment company on record in Florida. Not sure what it does though. I tried googling it but didn't get any further information on it.

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Here is the text of an article written about him in 2011 that tells a bit about his entertainment business.  So weird - I am originally from Rochester, NY!

Born in the USA, but after two years he moved to Barquisimeto, Venezuela.  There he lived with his family to graduate and go to Rochester, NY, where he studied Business Administration.

Almost every child dreams of being a footballer.  Juan Pablo, athlete since childhood, he immersed himself in the world of football and early able to fulfill one of his wishes to playing professionally for seven years.  During this stage, the best memories of the teams that played gave them the Caracas FC.

Usually athletes are isolated somewhat by the demands of their profession.  This is not the case Galavis.  Who, on the other hand, while playing professional, he was to go on the radio and in music.  So he learned to mix and had its first programs, which put rap, hip-hop and R & B.  The pleasure of fun working was common at the time of his life and took him to discover what would be dedicated later.

Meanwhile he made several television commercials as Belmont, Nivea, Nokia, Doritos, KFC, Sony, Colgate, etc..  Just got used to being in front of the cameras and prepared for their first job in a Miami sports news (Mega News).

"As a commentator, I experienced the best moment was the presentation of the three Kings (LeBron, Wade and Bosh), as it was my first experience out on the street and took only four days in the channel.  What was experienced that day at the AA Arena is something you never forget. "

Now that you are more into what is animation and entertainment, his upcoming projects are related to the management of artists.

"Since I left football in 2008 I had the opportunity to bring Venezuelan artists to Miami to open the doors internationally.  Fortunately, along with Frank Santofimio (Aashta group member) and Mario Donoso, Chino y Nacho brought his first three times and made his first media tour in Miami.  So, thanks to my good relations with Mega 94.9 FM, began to rotate Niña Bonita in the United States. "

The other musical project is a Digi-Card (card with digital content) called Walking Miami, where people can promote their songs (@ walkingmiami).  Also continue with a proposal on television.

The Barquisimeto, media and familiar, which is proud to bear the name of Venezuela abroad, continue submerged, from Miami, in entertainment.  Supporting new artists and grow in his career as an animator.  But, always well standing on their roots and dreaming of a better future.

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:57 pm

http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/516721106983967836_2938702

Juan Pablo with Drew last night.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:07 pm

sushifan wrote:

This is hilarious!  At least we know none of the girls will drown in the mansion pool...they'll all have flotation devices giggling 

Lol, his preferences really are a recipe for an extra dose of surgically enhanced women, aren't they?

He is supposed to be a genuinely nice guy, and if he hangs with Zak he can't be dumb, but those preferences ... sigh. I was kind of hoping he'd like smart and sassy women, so much more interesting IMHO.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:58 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:Here is the text of an article written about him in 2011 that tells a bit about his entertainment business.  So weird - I am originally from Rochester, NY!

Born in the USA, but after two years he moved to Barquisimeto, Venezuela.  There he lived with his family to graduate and go to Rochester, NY, where he studied Business Administration.

Almost every child dreams of being a footballer.  Juan Pablo, athlete since childhood, he immersed himself in the world of football and early able to fulfill one of his wishes to playing professionally for seven years.  During this stage, the best memories of the teams that played gave them the Caracas FC.

Usually athletes are isolated somewhat by the demands of their profession.  This is not the case Galavis.  Who, on the other hand, while playing professional, he was to go on the radio and in music.  So he learned to mix and had its first programs, which put rap, hip-hop and R & B.  The pleasure of fun working was common at the time of his life and took him to discover what would be dedicated later.

Meanwhile he made several television commercials as Belmont, Nivea, Nokia, Doritos, KFC, Sony, Colgate, etc..  Just got used to being in front of the cameras and prepared for their first job in a Miami sports news (Mega News).

"As a commentator, I experienced the best moment was the presentation of the three Kings (LeBron, Wade and Bosh), as it was my first experience out on the street and took only four days in the channel.  What was experienced that day at the AA Arena is something you never forget. "

Now that you are more into what is animation and entertainment, his upcoming projects are related to the management of artists.

"Since I left football in 2008 I had the opportunity to bring Venezuelan artists to Miami to open the doors internationally.  Fortunately, along with Frank Santofimio (Aashta group member) and Mario Donoso, Chino y Nacho brought his first three times and made his first media tour in Miami.  So, thanks to my good relations with Mega 94.9 FM, began to rotate Niña Bonita in the United States. "

The other musical project is a Digi-Card (card with digital content) called Walking Miami, where people can promote their songs (@ walkingmiami).  Also continue with a proposal on television.

The Barquisimeto, media and familiar, which is proud to bear the name of Venezuela abroad, continue submerged, from Miami, in entertainment.  Supporting new artists and grow in his career as an animator.  But, always well standing on their roots and dreaming of a better future.

Was this translated by Bing?? Who wrote this?

Well, I don't have a clue about this guy as I gave Des' season a miss, but it looks like we will be having some fun and snark again on the board instead of rainbows and violets. Hope his accent is thick....all he has to do is grunt and look good in his speedo. I miss having a good snicker.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Isitreal Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:14 pm

sushifan wrote:Excited for Juan Pablo here.  He's hot and I'm ready for something different from TB.  Like hotness.  And hot tubs.  And hot fantasy suite action without needing to pretend to "talk all night."  

And hey, if difficult to pronounce last names were an issue, I'm pretty sure Ali Fedotowsky and Ben Flajnik wouldn't have been offered the lead. Somehow people got over it.  

Ditto! giggling 
Isitreal
Isitreal

Female Posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:29 pm

glazedover wrote:
SouthernMomOf4 wrote:Here is the text of an article written about him in 2011 that tells a bit about his entertainment business.  So weird - I am originally from Rochester, NY!

Was this translated by Bing?? Who wrote this?

Well, I don't have a clue about this guy as I gave Des' season a miss, but it looks like we will be having some fun and snark again on the board instead of rainbows and violets. Hope his accent is thick....all he has to do is grunt and look good in his speedo. I miss having a good snicker.

It was translated - some spanish language magazine article.

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:55 pm

A couple of fun pieces about JPa I found on YT -

Enjoy the eye candy & the fan girling!
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by RollingEyes Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:13 pm

Posted this in another thread....looks like he's either in it for the "right reasons" (sarcasm) or he's just got a sense of humor. I hope it is sense of humor.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Juan_p11" alt="" />
RollingEyes
RollingEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 14n08hu
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Maawc2
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 117sqie

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:55 pm

I like his sense of humor but dear Lord let them please do something about his hair.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:09 pm

tigertiz wrote:I like his sense of humor but dear Lord let them please do something about his hair.
I'm sure once the stylists get to him,he'll have a makeover of some sort. They always do that for the retreads.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy