SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:54 pm

klisack wrote:Dont know about yopu guys but I am WAY excited about this upcoming Bachelor season! High clap 

I am in! :Drool:  Love me a Latino man! giggling 

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by sushifan Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:47 pm

noobsleuth wrote:LOL I don't doubt we will get some hotness this season. Fit body, nice sized breasts, good smile.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 25 Jp110

This is hilarious! At least we know none of the girls will drown in the mansion pool...they'll all have flotation devices giggling 
sushifan
sushifan

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:57 pm

:pinkcry: So, nothing about post-menopausal love gloves, small but perky or "removable" smiles? :greenman:

:headbanging Tearing up my application :tissuebox  

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:00 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote::pinkcry: So, nothing about post-menopausal love gloves, small but perky or "removable" smiles? :greenman:

:headbanging Tearing up my application :tissuebox  

lolpanda I was wondering if "nice size" meant "jumbo".

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 25 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Hottie Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:20 pm

sushifan wrote:Excited for Juan Pablo here.  He's hot and I'm ready for something different from TB.  Like hotness.  And hot tubs.  And hot fantasy suite action without needing to pretend to "talk all night."  

And hey, if difficult to pronounce last names were an issue, I'm pretty sure Ali Fedotowsky and Ben Flajnik wouldn't have been offered the lead. Somehow people got over it.  

Yes and yes. Sexy times=good. And ability to pronounce his last name isn't, and shouldn't be, an issue. Add to Fedotowsky and Flajnik, Buerge, Borghese, Csincsak, Swiderski and my favorite Luyendyk (though I realize the final three weren't leads).

Oh, and I am dying over his ideal mate description. I am hoping that since he likes bombshells, that they look for the semi-educated and employed variety and not Maxim girls and Hooter's waitresses. I just want to sit back and enjoy the insanity.

“A little snark, properly directed, can change the world.” ― Shannon Hale
Dr_Hottie
Dr_Hottie

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Sweet! I'll get to play my favorite game at the Meet and Greet. Real and Spectacular or Fake and Fabulous. I'm thinking right now I'd have to give 5 to 1 odds on the Real and Spectacular bet line. Maybe 10 to 1?

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Hottie Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:45 pm

I would like to place odds on Fleiss dating one of the cast-offs. This sounds right up his alley.

Dr_Hottie
Dr_Hottie

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:45 pm

At least my husband won't complain about watching :cutesmile!: 

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Hottie Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:48 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:At least my husband won't complain about watching :cutesmile!: 

SouthernMomOf4, I haven't been around in a while so didn't recognize your user name, but must confess from your posts since last night alone, I think I love you. I think we'll have a good crew for Bach 18. #TeamHotTub!

Dr_Hottie
Dr_Hottie

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Dr_Hottie wrote:
SouthernMomOf4 wrote:At least my husband won't complain about watching :cutesmile!: 

SouthernMomOf4, I haven't been around in a while so didn't recognize your user name, but must confess from your posts since last night alone, I think I love you. I think we'll have a good crew for Bach 18. #TeamHotTub!

I haven't posted here much - posted on FORT way back when and I post on Jokers and at Misfits under a different name but thanks! I think this will be fun! High clap 

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_Hottie Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:16 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:
Dr_Hottie wrote:

I haven't posted here much - posted on FORT way back when and I post on Jokers and at Misfits under a different name but thanks!   I think this will be fun! High clap 

I was a FORTer too. Moved over here but took a much needed hiatus after the trainwreck that was EM/F. Based on what I've seen so far, JuPa's season will (hopefully) be a blast and wine-worthy rather than whine-worthy! wine 

Dr_Hottie
Dr_Hottie

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:21 pm

l think he is has something to do w/reporting on sports events for some organization since he retired from soccer?

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy