SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by eliza3 Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:05 pm

see2love wrote:Jef holm isnt a fan of JP.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jef-holm-juan-pablo-sleaziest-bachelor-emily-maynard-engagement-2014252

Not sure I trust anything he says….but that is just my opinion.

Last edited by eliza3 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:08 pm

eliza3 wrote:

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/jef-holm-juan-pablo-sleaziest-bachelor-emily-maynard-engagement-2014252

Sour grapes since he was in conversations to become the bachelor?   That's what I think!

Or he's sharing the opinion many hold. I don't know one person who watches this show that would disagree with Jef's comments.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:09 pm

eliza3 wrote:

Sour grapes since he was in conversations to become the bachelor?   That's what I think!

That's a load of bull malarky. US magazine prints what they want to they just have gullible readers who believe it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:10 pm

Jef basically described himself. He went on d show to promote people water

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:13 pm

eliza3 wrote:
Not sure I trust anything he says….but that is just my opinion.

Sounds like a case of the pot calling the kettle black. IMHO he had no intention of having any type of long term relationship with Emily. His motives were not so pure either.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:14 pm

I don't even want to read anything Jef said. I get the feeling he's trying to stay relevant. Not working.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:27 pm

umngirl wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

Or he's sharing the opinion many hold. I don't know one person who watches this show that would disagree with Jef's comments.

I happen to like Juan Pablo. Yes, he often puts his foot in his mouth, he is brutally honest and REALLY needs to get a better grasp of the English language but I like him. I think he is a good guy, trying to do the best he can the best way he knows how. Nobody is perfect. I know it is a REALLY unpopular think to say, but, I do not worship Jef Holm or think he is "all that". Not that I don't like him, but I think he is far from perfect.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:30 pm

George1218 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

I happen to like Juan Pablo.  Yes, he often puts his foot in his mouth, he is brutally honest and REALLY needs to get a better grasp of the English language but I like him.  I think he is a good guy, trying to do the best he can the best way he knows how.  Nobody is perfect. I know it is a REALLY unpopular think to say, but, I do not worship Jef Holm or think he is "all that".  Not that I don't like him, but I think he is far from perfect.

Trust me, I'm the farthest thing from a Jeff fan. But I still find myself agreeing with his thoughts about JuanPa and what the girls from this season have said about him. Personally, I don't think he ever should have been chosen as the lead. It's a real letdown after an awesome last season. No wonder they are coming to give an interview on the WTA. Gotta deflect from this season's lack of happy ending.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 87b72b10 Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 86669110 Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:48 pm

umngirl wrote:
George1218 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

I happen to like Juan Pablo.  Yes, he often puts his foot in his mouth, he is brutally honest and REALLY needs to get a better grasp of the English language but I like him.  I think he is a good guy, trying to do the best he can the best way he knows how.  Nobody is perfect. I know it is a REALLY unpopular think to say, but, I do not worship Jef Holm or think he is "all that".  Not that I don't like him, but I think he is far from perfect.

Trust me, I'm the farthest thing from a Jeff fan. But I still find myself agreeing with his thoughts about JuanPa and what the girls from this season have said about him. Personally, I don't think he ever should have been chosen as the lead. It's a real letdown after an awesome last season. No wonder they are coming to give an interview on the WTA. Gotta deflect from this season's lack of happy ending.

I am enjoying this season. Do we have any proof that there will not be a happy ending? Just because there may not be a proposal that doesn't mean JP and his F1 aren't happy. You could be right and they could totally be broken up, but I haven't seen anything telling me 100% that they are not.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:51 pm

George1218 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
George1218 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

I am enjoying this season.  Do we have any proof that there will not be a happy ending?  Just because there may not be a proposal that doesn't mean JP and his F1 aren't happy.  You could be right and they could totally be broken up, but I haven't seen anything telling me 100% that they are not.  

The edit this season and the comments by those connected to the show. Plus, JuanPa doesn't sound like the happiest guy in his interviews. In the past, that's always been a great indication of how "happy" an ending we're gonna get.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:59 pm

I've found this the most entertaining Bachelor season in years. I don't really care if there's an after the show happy ending because I don't feel invested in anyone, but if I'm entertained it's a successful season to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:10 pm

I liked Sean's season a lot but it's over. My reason to watch the Bachelor each season is not for the happy ending because there usually isn't one but to get to know the future Bachelorette. There's always something I enjoy about it. I think JP has gotten a lot of flack - some earned but a lot not. I don't think he's been sleazy at all and in fact has probably been better than most in terms of number of women kissed. I'm not sure I'm going to like everything he says tonight but for the most part he's been once of the most empathetic Bachelor ever imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy