SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:22 am

chloep wrote:I still find it in in bad taste, especially combined with tweets like this: (sure, all fun, but none-the-less telling)

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 29 Jp-bu410

Oh wow.. that's disappointing. 3 strikes.. wants big breasts, nice butts on 25 "chicks" and doesn't read. no

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:10 pm

chloep wrote:I still find it in in bad taste, especially combined with tweets like this: (sure, all fun, but none-the-less telling)

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 29 Jp-bu410

At least the guy has some personality unlike Sean the Yawn. I am going to wait and see how this plays out before I pass judgment on his intentions.

And as the mother of 4 sons I will say that no matter how good their intentions are they all enjoy a hot bod to look at...giggling 

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:12 pm

LOL... I am going to love Juan as bachelor.. I for one absolutely love the blunt translation from Spanish to English. I think it is hilarious.

Some times the translation doesnt have the "filter" to satisfy people on what we are supposed to hear from the lead.. (yet we all know Juan has the translation exactly correct on what they are really thinking) Absolutely nothing wrong with that. I would want all my guys 5' 11 - 6" 2 and not over weight.. Would I say that in public if were the lead... NO I would not.. i just wish I were brave enough to. Hey there are also many other things on my wish list. But I will keep this G rated.

Can you fall in love with things that are not on your wish list.. Absolutely!!! Good luck Juan.. I am hoping for your "chicks' to have nice butts too. Thank god we are going to have a bachelor tell it like it is for a change..

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:21 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:

At least the guy has some personality unlike Sean the Yawn.  I am going to wait and see how this plays out before I pass judgment on his intentions.

And as the mother of 4 sons I will say that no matter how good their intentions are they all enjoy a hot bod to look at...giggling 
Couldn't agree more on that. The thing is, all men think it, he's just actually saying it. giggling  Maybe he caught on that he was catching some flack for the "nice breast" comment and wanted to have some fun with it, who knows no idea  But they don't bother me at all. I don't think JP is shallow in the least. I think he's very sincere in finding someone to be in he and his daughters life. It's apparent that he is a live one with a pretty good sense of humor, which I think will be a blast to watch. Hopefully people won't take his sarcasm too seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:03 pm

This is the first time in quite awhile that I have actually looked forward to the upcoming season. I think he will be a lot of fun to watch!

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:56 pm

SouthernMomOf4 wrote:This is the first time in quite awhile that I have actually looked forward to the upcoming season.  I think he will be a lot of fun to watch!  
^This!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:06 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Oh wow.. that's disappointing. 3 strikes.. wants big breasts, nice butts on 25 "chicks" and doesn't read. no
Well, he certainly would not be for me.

Fortunately, we get to watch an edited version designed for broad appeal ;)

And remember, he was actually apparently well liked by the guys. He is supposed to truly be "nice."

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by fyww Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:57 pm

grace8136 wrote:

If you take that tweet in context with the tweets that preceded it, I think you could say that it is just his sense of humor. He tweeted that his 'butt chicks' were sore after a work out that morning. As you can imagine, there were some 'laugh out loud' type responses. Then he realized what he had said and his next tweet was "CHEEKS" and laughing at himself for his mistake. More amused responses. Then the 'buttchick' tweet. Which sounds really shallow and tacky all by itself, but I think he was just kidding around with the people who were responding to him on twitter in that 'conversation'.

Reading is fundamental. They need to cast a sexy librarian for him!

fyww

Female Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:03 pm

fyww wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

If you take that tweet in context with the tweets that preceded it, I think you could say that it is just his sense of humor.  He tweeted that his 'butt chicks' were sore after a work out that morning. As you can imagine, there were some 'laugh out loud' type responses. Then he realized what he had said and his next tweet was "CHEEKS" and laughing at himself for his mistake. More amused responses. Then the 'buttchick' tweet. Which sounds really shallow and tacky all by itself, but I think he was just kidding around with the people who were responding to him on twitter in that 'conversation'.

Reading is fundamental. They need to cast a sexy librarian for him!

Ooooh, I love this idea! High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:15 am

Why am I just not excited for this season? #bachelornationproblems
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:11 am

veg_out wrote:Why am I just not excited for this season? #bachelornationproblems
You and me both, veg. I'm bummed. I've wanted a sexy lead with an edge but JuPa just doesn't do it for me.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:01 pm

IrishGal wrote:
veg_out wrote:Why am I just not excited for this season? #bachelornationproblems
You and me both, veg.  I'm bummed.  I've wanted a sexy lead with an edge but JuPa just doesn't do it for me.  
Just means we won't be invested and will just have fun watching the train wreck :yes: 

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy