SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Just checking twitters out and someone sent Casie not sure if they know ea other but asking if any opening for cast is still avail JMO l think JP may have more then 25 (30?) < my guess

Iris Corliss‏@IrisJoyCorliss 19 Aug
@cassielambert hi gorgeous girl! Congrats on the bundle of joy! Is Juan Pablo season fully casted? I have a friend and she's awesome! ;)

Cassie (L) Scalettar‏@cassielambert
@IrisJoyCorliss yes, final stages now. Bummer! Send me her info just in case anything changes. Xoxo

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by ironcat Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Obviously he's not going to do it for everybody, but in looking around outside of this board, it appears that the majority opinion is that Juan Pablo is hot and a popular choice with fans of the show, so it doesn't surprise me that casting became easier once he was announced.  I also think he's a nice contrast from the "All American white bread" we got last season in Sean.  Different strokes for different folks!

Thanks for posting the clarification on JP's "butt chicks" comment, fyww; the context he said it in makes a huge difference IMO.  Glad to see he has a sense of humor and is witty; hopefully it all won't be edited out during his season.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:49 pm

At least we can be nearly certain that he is attracted to women -- my gaydar pinged incessantly last season -- fortunately Des made a fine pick!!

I am not expecting a true romance in JP's season...just plenty of fun and games. Is that all bad??? That may be a welcomed relief for those who take this WAY TOO seriously.

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:42 pm

LLiza wrote:At least we can be nearly certain that he is attracted to women -- my gaydar pinged incessantly last season -- fortunately Des made a fine pick!!

I am not expecting a true romance in JP's season...just plenty of fun and games.  Is that all bad???  That may be a welcomed relief for those who take this WAY TOO seriously.
:yes: I'm not expecting true romance either, but, it will be interesting to see which direction they will go in since they have several options:

-- loving father looking for a wife and mother for his little girl
-- sexy latin lover
-- comedic hijinks due to English as a second language

I suspect it will be a combination. Either way, you know there will still be those who will take it way to seriously...as always: deadhorse Hugesmile

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:56 pm

nikikass wrote:LOL... I am going to love Juan as bachelor.. I for one absolutely love the blunt translation from Spanish to English. I think it is hilarious.  

Some times the translation doesnt have the "filter" to satisfy people on  what we are supposed to hear from the lead.. (yet we all know Juan has the translation exactly correct on what they are really thinking)  Absolutely nothing wrong with that.  I would want all my guys 5' 11 - 6" 2 and not over weight..  Would I say that in public if were the lead... NO I would not.. i just wish I were brave enough to.  Hey there are also many other things on my wish list. But I will keep this G rated.  

Can you fall in love with things that are not on your wish list.. Absolutely!!!  Good luck Juan.. I am hoping for your "chicks' to have nice butts too.   Thank god we are going to have a bachelor tell it like it is for a change..  

That's exactly right niki! Hugesmile  Anyone with a Spanish or Italian background, gets it. If English isn't one's first language, sometimes, when speaking, they revert back to their first language. Unfortunatley they translate word for word, which in a lot of cases, doesn't come across with the same meaning or proper English.

Here's another example
Juan Pablo Galavis™️ Enjoy EVERY moment of HAPPINESS, you DON'T know HOW MUCH will last /  Disfruta CADA momento de FELICIDAD , ya q no sabes CUANTO te durara
In Spanish its "how much", he literally translated it to "how much", instead of how long.

I like how a lot of the times he tweets in English and Spanish.

I'm looking forward to his season!  

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:07 pm

Blanquita Garciaॐ✌❤ ‏@blanquitaG1111  10m  
EXCELENTE workout con mi adorado juanpagalavis GRACIAS alex_cure por dejarnos inválidos… http://instagram.com/p/dfEh9pi_DJ/

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 33y2ejo

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nikikass wrote:LOL... I am going to love Juan as bachelor.. I for one absolutely love the blunt translation from Spanish to English. I think it is hilarious.  

Some times the translation doesnt have the "filter" to satisfy people on  what we are supposed to hear from the lead.. (yet we all know Juan has the translation exactly correct on what they are really thinking)  Absolutely nothing wrong with that.  I would want all my guys 5' 11 - 6" 2 and not over weight..  Would I say that in public if were the lead... NO I would not.. i just wish I were brave enough to.  Hey there are also many other things on my wish list. But I will keep this G rated.  

Can you fall in love with things that are not on your wish list.. Absolutely!!!  Good luck Juan.. I am hoping for your "chicks' to have nice butts too.   Thank god we are going to have a bachelor tell it like it is for a change..  

That's exactly right niki! Hugesmile  Anyone with a Spanish or Italian background, gets it. If English isn't one's first language, sometimes, when speaking, they revert back to their first language. Unfortunatley they translate word for word, which in a lot of cases, doesn't come across with the same meaning or proper English.

Here's another example
Juan Pablo Galavis™️ Enjoy EVERY moment of HAPPINESS, you DON'T know HOW MUCH will last /  Disfruta CADA momento de FELICIDAD , ya q no sabes CUANTO te durara
In Spanish its "how much", he literally translated it to "how much", instead of how long.

I like how a lot of the times he tweets in English and Spanish.

I'm looking forward to his season!  

GA I am so glad you are here...bestbud! 

I am super excited for this season.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:17 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Blanquita Garciaॐ✌️❤️ ‏@blanquitaG1111  10m  
EXCELENTE workout con mi adorado juanpagalavis GRACIAS alex_cure por dejarnos inválidos… http://instagram.com/p/dfEh9pi_DJ/

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 33y2ejo
Holy ABS! Yeah I think I am going to enjoy watching this season.:yes: 

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 Hrftav
Discussing life, love and how to find a wife with this guy! @juanpagalavis #thebachelor

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:19 pm

bass fishy @plurfishy
Hey @JuanPaGalavis we just met you in the parking garage thanks for being such a sweetheart Hope you find love soon! pic.twitter.com/ei4NtiYtIJ
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 15p5n3t

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:04 pm

The LOVE of my LIFE / El AMOR de mi VIDA...
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 243a6610

IMO he just looks greasy.  no
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:27 pm

lavenderred wrote:
The LOVE of my LIFE / El AMOR de mi VIDA...
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 30 243a6610

IMO he just looks greasy.  no
IDK, but your sig is hilarious!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy