SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:32 am

Pretty sure after watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TZ0alxEFRa4 that I wished Carla was one of the contestants to win back his heart or something crazy like that (only in the movies, right?) lol

california90

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:38 am

I imagine he agrees with that sentiment. But then the show would have ended at the Meet and Greet.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:26 am

california90 wrote:Pretty sure after watching this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TZ0alxEFRa4 that I wished Carla was one of the contestants to win back his heart or something crazy like that (only in the movies, right?) lol
LOL. Me too - That was really sweet. Did Juan Pablo make it?

Also makes me wonder why the cast seems really mismatched to Juan Pablo. Usually the producers have a few good matches in the mix of usual stock characters. This may be superficial/steretypical but I was expecting a couple gorgeous, Latina, Spanish speaking bombshell types. Not that he'd need to end up with someone like that, but I'd love to see his chemistry with someone who shares his cultural background.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:25 pm

My outlook for the season:

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Dsc_2011_11_17_pepe_le_pew_by_theeyzmaster-d4ggpgc
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Clip-art-woody-woodpecker-003618
Maybe it's me, but his contrived hairstyle is growing old and is better suited to those under 5.

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8hppkt36pbZmHv1DwU-zz8dfCPDtum5kefMVosxmY8rD-haxC3Q
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Arwyn_-_month_10-12_-_Kewpie_Doll_(lo-res)

Might spice up the season and add a twist.
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 Il_570xN.268934861

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:50 pm

spitcoffee  hehehe  Love it, Kash!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 77710Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 7710
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 77777712Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 77777710

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:11 pm

Please take the time to view this video, if you are not already aware of the atrocities occurring in Venezeula as students try to claim their right to freedom.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 4h

With TEARS in my EYES I share this VIDEO...

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 pm

This video would put a damper on any relationship with JP. Now, I understand when Sharleen said that what bothered her about a guy with a child is that he already had his special moment (child with Carla). She would be like a second best. This video proves it.
I don't see anything like this between JP and the girls this season.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:39 pm

docnash14 wrote:Please take the time to view this video, if you are not already aware of the atrocities occurring in Venezeula as students try to claim their right to freedom.

I am confused....Is there a link to this? It can't possibly be the same video as the "baby coming" one above.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:47 pm

glazedover wrote:
docnash14 wrote:Please take the time to view this video, if you are not already aware of the atrocities occurring in Venezeula as students try to claim their right to freedom.

I am confused....Is there a link to this? It can't possibly be the same video as the "baby coming" one above.

All I saw was the baby coming, and answered to THAT. I didn't see any other videos.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Ariela wrote:
glazedover wrote:

All I saw was the baby coming, and answered to THAT. I didn't see any other videos.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 8554319625_3737a89572_tJuan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 8555428414_13183c9699_tJuan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 8555428450_fee0585c93_tJuan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 31 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:56 pm

Sorry, I omitted the link JuanPa is referencing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFS6cP9auDc&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by docnash14 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo Galavis - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+99
Longhornfan
jlccaz
notarose
eirekay
Maddy