SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Page 49 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by nd4reality Sat May 26, 2012 6:38 pm

pb - that scene near the cliff was Ryan.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by pbmax Sat May 26, 2012 6:41 pm

San wrote:By the way, I agree with those who say people will think Arie is for sure the F1 after this date Monday that they are really giving us alot of already in previews, etc. :Nod:

Can't wait to see the date! It is supposed to be the hottest kiss in Bachelorette History!

Hmmmmmm stuff that make you wonder. Why would they dig into Jef's wound.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat May 26, 2012 6:43 pm

plus we still do not know for certain the 2 1:1 missing in episode 7...

jef in there?

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat May 26, 2012 6:44 pm

pbmax wrote:
San wrote:By the way, I agree with those who say people will think Arie is for sure the F1 after this date Monday that they are really giving us alot of already in previews, etc. :Nod:

Can't wait to see the date! It is supposed to be the hottest kiss in Bachelorette History!

because they are sado-maso and drama is what they breath 24/7

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Jared deleted that tweet and rs replied something about carboner and no amatuer videos on his site?? Can someone bring that tweet over so we can figure out what he talking about?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat May 26, 2012 6:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:pb - that scene near the cliff was Ryan.

Okay I thought I saw someone with scenes of Arie and that was one of them.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat May 26, 2012 7:02 pm

Shelby wrote:
pbmax wrote:

Like they were doing with Chantal, concerning the picnic.
Yes they're not showing the other 1-1 too, my point is why we're seeing nothing beyond that point. Very short preview unlike them. Something ain't right. I'm just saying. no idea
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat May 26, 2012 7:15 pm

pbmax wrote:
Shelby wrote:
pbmax wrote:

Like they were doing with Chantal, concerning the picnic.
Yes they're not showing the other 1-1 too, my point is why we're seeing nothing beyond that point. Very short preview unlike them. Something ain't right. I'm just saying. no idea

keep in mind the....... emilie did what SHE wanted.... versus not to follow producers choices

nobody is answering me on episode 7. i know this does not explain the lack of 1:1 with jef before episode 5

at this point there are limited choices

1. there is nothing to see before episode 5
2. there is too much to see and they want us to focus on arie, ryan,chris and ultimately sean

knowing the producers and the way they edit and make up a complete different story of the reality, I would pick #2

remember what said emilie's friend here: sometimes black is black and there is nothing else to see behind that. The way I understand it is that emily picked jef very early and everything else is a tv reality show

ETA: but I do not dismiss that she had a big crush on arie early on too Smiley

Last edited by Shelby on Sat May 26, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat May 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Actually San, I think they said hottest first kiss in Bach history. I don't think anyone can beat JP and Ash in the rain. giggling
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:

Actually San, I think they said hottest first kiss in Bach history. I don't think anyone can beat JP and Ash in the rain. giggling

That Sean kiss looks pretty hot too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 7:38 pm

She's apparently becoming the Richard Dawson of The Bachelorette...

Back to top Go down

Post by zana_72 Sat May 26, 2012 7:54 pm

RichLP wrote:She's apparently becoming the Richard Dawson of The Bachelorette...

Baha!!!! cantstopl
zana_72
zana_72

Female Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

+95
zana_72
DeAnna/JenFan
richmondrose
just logic
haapa245