SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by DMBFan Sat May 26, 2012 8:06 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Jared deleted that tweet and rs replied something about carboner and no amatuer videos on his site?? Can someone bring that tweet over so we can figure out what he talking about?

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve
@JaredBrassfield Carboner? That's the best you could come up with? How original. No space for amateur videos on my site.
Collapse

What the heck is "carboner"?

ETA: Steve Carbone!! Yup he was calling RS the idiot. It was for sure one of the girls that dished!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Steve's surname is Carbone

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Sat May 26, 2012 8:08 pm

sophienette wrote:Steve's surname is Carbone

Thanks, I figured it out and amended my post. Took me a few... giggling

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 8:11 pm

I posted in another thread where it's also being discussed.
The only thing better would be if RS gets a call from a lawyer hired by Arie, Sr. or Cassie H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Don't know if either of these is the context he was using it in and making a joke of RS's name, but Urban Dictionary has these definitions:
carboner:
An erection caused by an exotic or expensive car.
Hey Mitch, did you see that Bugatti Veyron?" "Hell yeah, it gave me a carboner!"

carboner:
1) An erection received by hitting a speed bump in a car, which shoots a jolt of force to the crotch, causing the erection.
"I had to wait a minute before getting out of my girlfriend's car because I had a carboner."

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 26, 2012 8:26 pm

So I am guessing there is no truth to arie sleeping with his gf! Poor steve, he really has nothing this year!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sat May 26, 2012 8:26 pm

DMBFan wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Jared deleted that tweet and rs replied something about carboner and no amatuer videos on his site?? Can someone bring that tweet over so we can figure out what he talking about?

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve
@JaredBrassfield Carboner? That's the best you could come up with? How original. No space for amateur videos on my site.
Collapse

What the heck is "carboner"?

ETA: Steve Carbone!! Yup he was calling RS the idiot. It was for sure one of the girls that dished!

Lol, when did this happen? Today?

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 50 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by yumyum1 Sat May 26, 2012 8:30 pm

brittany4400 wrote:So I am guessing there is no truth to arie sleeping with his gf! Poor steve, he really has nothing this year!

^ or, it is true that arie slept with his good friend's girlfriend, but the friend has chosen to get past it at this point in time for whatever reason.

@StephTweets - Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back.  :Smiley:

yumyum1

Female Posts : 1514

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat May 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Gina wrote:I posted in another thread where it's also being discussed.
The only thing better would be if RS gets a call from a lawyer hired by Arie, Sr. or Cassie H.

I totally agree with you, Gina. I think he went wayyyy beyond the common decency that's called being human this time with the Cassie 2.0 stuff. IMO! Then again he will suffer for it one way or another before leaving this ole world!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat May 26, 2012 8:34 pm

Teenamarie wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
San wrote:By the way, I agree with those who say people will think Arie is for sure the F1 after this date Monday that they are really giving us alot of already in previews, etc. :Nod:

Can't wait to see the date! It is supposed to be the hottest kiss in Bachelorette History!

Actually San, I think they said hottest first kiss in Bach history. I don't think anyone can beat JP and Ash in the rain. giggling

That Sean kiss looks pretty hot too.

Now THAT'S the hottest kiss I've seen thus far... : ) :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat May 26, 2012 8:37 pm

brittany4400 wrote:So I am guessing there is no truth to arie sleeping with his gf! Poor steve, he really has nothing this year!

No, i have no doubt that whatever RS said in the column was true. he did sleep with the three girls. BUT, he has no right to literally air all of these dirty laundries in public when so many people are involved. They can fight all they want in private, that's really their private life, and the way RS wrote about it, the guys lost their dignities and having girlfriends cheating on him with your friend/partner is something any dude would be embarrased about and now it's all in the public. It's just really really low of RS to write this in public, he really has nothing better to write this season unfortunately. And he really has no right to put all these names, full names, including all their twitters and facebooks on his site in public when apparently he didn't get the approval from them, at least not from Jared.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat May 26, 2012 8:38 pm

San wrote:Wait so RS says that we can go and ask all of the people he mentioned in his blog about what he wrote and they would agree and tell us it is true, yet Arie's friend Jared is calling RS an idiot?! rofl Go Jared!

giggling This is all too funny!

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

+95
zana_72
DeAnna/JenFan
richmondrose
just logic
haapa245