SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by DMBFan Sat May 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Did he delete the tweet as its not there anymore...

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by Pattycake92 Sat May 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Sounds like he is calling RS an idiot! Has anybody asked him about the accusations?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat May 26, 2012 3:22 pm

I thought it was RS he was referring to.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat May 26, 2012 3:27 pm

Agree, he's calling RS an idiot! :laughingoutlou
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat May 26, 2012 3:29 pm

lavenderred wrote:Agree, he's calling RS an idiot! :laughingoutlou

Smart guy! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sat May 26, 2012 3:32 pm

Jared was probably mocking him because RS was dropping his name regarding the whole on/off GF situation but RS never conversed with Jared on the matter. If in fact this Dianna is RS's source.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 48 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat May 26, 2012 3:34 pm

Reality Sh*thead revised his post to remove the Zanardi video. I assume someone made him take it down. And the tweet makes sense now. :yes: Does anyone know which video that was, did anyone save the link?

Original post --
-Arie owns a company with Chad and Jared Brassfield (the sons of ex-NASCAR driver Darin Brassfield) called Anti-Celeb Clothing
and another one with Chad Brassfield called Zanardi America. Anti-Celeb Clothing is basically defunct now. It never really got off the ground and they barely did anything with it. Zanardi America is a go-kart racing company shown in this video that Arie and Chad are in:
Revised post --
-Arie owns a company with Chad and Jared Brassfield (the sons of ex-NASCAR driver Darin Brassfield) called Anti-Celeb Clothing
and another one with Chad Brassfield called Zanardi America. Anti-Celeb Clothing is basically defunct now. It never really got off the ground and they barely did anything with it. Zanardi America is a go-kart racing company.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat May 26, 2012 3:56 pm

poohbear wrote:
Jared Brassfield ‏@JaredBrassfield
@RealitySteve haha nice video you had up there man!!! ******** idiot.

Is he saying RS is the idiot? or Arie is the idiot?

I bet on RS as being the village idiot.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by DeAnna/JenFan Sat May 26, 2012 4:14 pm

richmondrose wrote:
poohbear wrote:
Jared Brassfield ‏@JaredBrassfield
@RealitySteve haha nice video you had up there man!!! ******** idiot.

Is he saying RS is the idiot? or Arie is the idiot?

I bet on RS as being the village idiot.

Agreed! RS = idiot
DeAnna/JenFan
DeAnna/JenFan

Female Posts : 717

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Wait so RS says that we can go and ask all of the people he mentioned in his blog about what he wrote and they would agree and tell us it is true, yet Arie's friend Jared is calling RS an idiot?! rofl Go Jared!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 26, 2012 6:32 pm

By the way, I agree with those who say people will think Arie is for sure the F1 after this date Monday that they are really giving us alot of already in previews, etc. :Nod:

Can't wait to see the date! It is supposed to be the hottest kiss in Bachelorette History!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat May 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
pbmax wrote:
San wrote:
The Bachelorette‏@BacheloretteABC
Can you imagine a more romantic date than a song from the one and only @Dolly_Parton? Monday on #TheBachelorette!

thumbsup beatingheart beatingheart l o v e seeing hearts sweet kiss heartandarrow

The Dolly Parton date is the most significant of the season I'd say. Dolly performing for them, writing a song and having a heart to heart with Emily was reserved for the guy that Emily had the strongest attraction to. This going to Arie is extremely telling as to what her mindset was at the time. Really looking forward to this date!

lovetogether

I do think Arie was the front runner at this point but I think that changed as she got to know him and Jef more.

When do you think it changed because as far as I can see in the 1-1 date before the HTD she's even more into Arie. I find it funny that we don't have any previews of Arie's 2nd 1-1 and scenes beyond that epi.
What epi. is that, where Arie and Emily is standing on a cliff holding each other. What place are they at.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

+95
zana_72
DeAnna/JenFan
richmondrose
just logic
haapa245