SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Page 33 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by Ladybug007 Sun May 20, 2012 10:24 pm

jojo47 wrote:
ryvetted wrote:
terabithia wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:
sophienette wrote:Off it goes lolpanda
I saw that Jef "favorited" one of your love tweets, Sophie. :gotcha:

:cutesmile!: If he can't tweet lovey dovey mushy stuff maybe he can favorite it?

Producer on phone: "Very funny, smart ass."

If he keeps tweaking tptb they might threaten him into shutting it down until the finale because they can be jerks like that (scaring people with legal talk), but hopefully he gets away with it. I think I'll enjoy this season even more because of his tweets. Smiley

So funny! I hope he milks it for as long as he can, this is too much fun!

The last contestant we had close to this much interaction with was Ben during Ashley's season!

And he was the bachelor not F1 : ) just saying laugh out loud

Ladybug007

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 33 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by nd4reality Sun May 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Love_Me, could you help me please ? I looked in the twitter no comments thread for this but could not find it.
I could have sworn that the producers tweeted while in london something about 'Love is in the air' or something like that.

Could you or anyone else point me to where those posts are ? TIA.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 11:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:Love_Me, could you help me please ? I looked in the twitter no comments thread for this but could not find it.
I could have sworn that the producers tweeted while in london something about 'Love is in the air' or something like that.

Could you or anyone else point me to where those posts are ? TIA.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister April 2
Love is in the air!!!!

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
@EmilyMaynard just delivered another bachelorette first!!!

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
Turns out a rose in not always a rose...

18 Apr Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
A truly beautiful love story is unfolding...

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 21, 2012 12:10 am

^^^ Thanks M, that's what I remembered.

But these are missing from the sticky thread !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by michie671 Mon May 21, 2012 1:18 am

Robyn Ross‏@RobynRossTVG
Any questions for our lovely Bachelorette? Send them my way before my sit-down with Em tomorrow
michie671
michie671

Female Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug007 Mon May 21, 2012 2:24 am

Fascinator11 wrote:
Ladybug007 wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:
Ladybug007 wrote:
shoepie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Here's documentation of Jef's tweet that he probably was told to delete that said, "Love is the coal that makes this train roll".

I found it on Topsy after the tweet was deleted from Twitter and the link was no longer valid. This shows all 5 of his tweets/retweets through last night.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 33 Jefhol10
He doesn't have a lot of followers so I'm pretty sure no one noticed except us. But it still seems fishy

What is fishy?

I find it interesting he refers to his time on the show as just an expierence and that he misses it. Seems like he considers the expierence over and in the past. The phrasing order is off for someone who is engaged. Ari referenced the show as a journey... To me that seems more like optimistic and ongoing terminology. Also, the. Love tweet of Jef can simply mean he feels love is still out there for him and that helps keep him moving forward. Either way you took it, it makes sense they made him take it down. That being said, isn't it strange they didnt ask him to take down the photo that places him near the FRC location after filming commenced. Yes, interesting in deed.

The German tweet .... Does Arie speak German? Could that be a hint to why things are scary and confusing? Maybe she asked to decide between Jef and Arie at the After the Rose show.

I actually had the opposite viewpoints on their tweets. To me Jef's tweet sounds like he misses the experience because he had such a great time, possibly fell in love, and now misses the time he spent with Emily since they will only have safe house visits for now. While Arie's tweet sounds like he also had a great time, but is now ready to focus on Indy racing as he will be in Indy for the week. Add in the love tweet that has now been deleted to me it seems like Jef may currently be in love. I do find it interesting that Arie is allowed to follow Emily on twitter, but TPTB may not know he is, yet they make Jef delete his tweet about love.

Also I mentioned this earlier, but Emily is going to be in LA this week giving interviews so it's the perfect time for her and her F1 to have a visit. If Arie is in Indy this whole week then he can't meet up with Emily while it may be possible for Jef (or even Sean) to do so since we don't know where they will be.

All good points and I can see that but I think Jef's being in love has nothing to do with the outcome. Im sure all 3 guys (maybe more) fell in love with Emily. It comes down to her feelings in the end.

As far as Arie's schedule although it would suck if he was last man standing and can't see her in LA but it doesn't really give us any answers. Emily knows how racing and the industry works and they both have to honor work commitments. As for another person showing up in LA, That could be telling however Jef runs a business that he travels for. Chesley Hightower (who lives in LA )recently tweeted about his company. Maybe something is going on sponsorship wise with Dancing with the Stars. All the same network. I think it would point more to him being the winner if he is there... Don't get me wrong but whoever won was just with her alone last week. I doubt they already planned another meeting for them with all the press Emily is lined up for in the coming week.

If Emily is going to be in LA this week, when she lives on the East coast, then I think there is a good possibility that she meets up with her F1. It would be the perfect time for them meet up and have some alone time, imo.

I just read on the editing/charting thread ( pretty sure that was the title) that Jef lives in LA. So his being there the same time as Emily won't give us any solid clues as to how things went down and if they are together. From all his tweeting thus far, I have to agree with a point 59hawaii made ....he seems to be acting more like past F2s rather than F1. I can't recall any other F1 posting on social media sites as much as he has and the boy isnt back back a full week yet giggling

Ladybug007

Back to top Go down

Post by 59hawaii Mon May 21, 2012 3:12 am

Ladybug007 wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:
Ladybug007 wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:
Ladybug007 wrote:
shoepie wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Here's documentation of Jef's tweet that he probably was told to delete that said, "Love is the coal that makes this train roll".

I found it on Topsy after the tweet was deleted from Twitter and the link was no longer valid. This shows all 5 of his tweets/retweets through last night.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 33 Jefhol10
He doesn't have a lot of followers so I'm pretty sure no one noticed except us. But it still seems fishy

What is fishy?

I find it interesting he refers to his time on the show as just an expierence and that he misses it. Seems like he considers the expierence over and in the past. The phrasing order is off for someone who is engaged. Ari referenced the show as a journey... To me that seems more like optimistic and ongoing terminology. Also, the. Love tweet of Jef can simply mean he feels love is still out there for him and that helps keep him moving forward. Either way you took it, it makes sense they made him take it down. That being said, isn't it strange they didnt ask him to take down the photo that places him near the FRC location after filming commenced. Yes, interesting in deed.

The German tweet .... Does Arie speak German? Could that be a hint to why things are scary and confusing? Maybe she asked to decide between Jef and Arie at the After the Rose show.

I actually had the opposite viewpoints on their tweets. To me Jef's tweet sounds like he misses the experience because he had such a great time, possibly fell in love, and now misses the time he spent with Emily since they will only have safe house visits for now. While Arie's tweet sounds like he also had a great time, but is now ready to focus on Indy racing as he will be in Indy for the week. Add in the love tweet that has now been deleted to me it seems like Jef may currently be in love. I do find it interesting that Arie is allowed to follow Emily on twitter, but TPTB may not know he is, yet they make Jef delete his tweet about love.

Also I mentioned this earlier, but Emily is going to be in LA this week giving interviews so it's the perfect time for her and her F1 to have a visit. If Arie is in Indy this whole week then he can't meet up with Emily while it may be possible for Jef (or even Sean) to do so since we don't know where they will be.

All good points and I can see that but I think Jef's being in love has nothing to do with the outcome. Im sure all 3 guys (maybe more) fell in love with Emily. It comes down to her feelings in the end.

As far as Arie's schedule although it would suck if he was last man standing and can't see her in LA but it doesn't really give us any answers. Emily knows how racing and the industry works and they both have to honor work commitments. As for another person showing up in LA, That could be telling however Jef runs a business that he travels for. Chesley Hightower (who lives in LA )recently tweeted about his company. Maybe something is going on sponsorship wise with Dancing with the Stars. All the same network. I think it would point more to him being the winner if he is there... Don't get me wrong but whoever won was just with her alone last week. I doubt they already planned another meeting for them with all the press Emily is lined up for in the coming week.

If Emily is going to be in LA this week, when she lives on the East coast, then I think there is a good possibility that she meets up with her F1. It would be the perfect time for them meet up and have some alone time, imo.

I just read on the editing/charting thread ( pretty sure that was the title) that Jef lives in LA. So his being there the same time as Emily won't give us any solid clues as to how things went down and if they are together. From all his tweeting thus far, I have to agree with a point 59hawaii made ....he seems to be acting more like past F2s rather than F1. I can't recall any other F1 posting on social media sites as much as he has and the boy isnt back back a full week yet giggling

I'm wondering whether Em and Arie both being away from home this week are using their work commitments to explain their absences from home - but they could be meeting somewhere later this week. A safe house could be somewhere other than LA.

59hawaii

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon May 21, 2012 3:20 am

Natalie Getz
I just finished watching the #Bachelorette Episode 2. (I get it early for my blog.) For those of you who thought this season would be boring, guess again. Emily is sassy, funny and of course endearing in this next episode. She surprised me with the roses! You'll see:)

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 33 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonRose Mon May 21, 2012 3:30 am

momoftrips wrote:
Natalie Getz
I just finished watching the #Bachelorette Episode 2. (I get it early for my blog.) For those of you who thought this season would be boring, guess again. Emily is sassy, funny and of course endearing in this next episode. She surprised me with the roses! You'll see:)
I want to watch it too!! hissyfit
NeonRose
NeonRose

Female Posts : 693

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon May 21, 2012 9:48 am

59hawaii said..
I'm wondering whether Em and Arie both being away from home this week are using their work commitments to explain their absences from home - but they could be meeting somewhere later this week. A safe house could be somewhere other than LA.

It worth a thought..And see if Jef lands in La sometime this week..
(sorry couldn't quote)
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 21, 2012 9:57 am

Is Emily going to be on Good Morning America today?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 9:58 am

I believe so, watching now but I tuned in late

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

+95
zana_72
DeAnna/JenFan
richmondrose
just logic
haapa245