SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Page 18 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by veg_out Fri May 18, 2012 12:38 pm

If she starts doing peace signs, be aware that it's not Woodstock this summer. It's JefStock :JeremiahandPai peace
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by NeonRose Fri May 18, 2012 12:40 pm

veg_out wrote:If she starts doing peace signs, be aware that it's not Woodstock this summer. It's JefStock :JeremiahandPai peace
rofl
NeonRose
NeonRose

Female Posts : 693

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 12:51 pm

I am probably in the minority here, but I am not a fully convinced t that Jef is the F1. We have had many spoilers in past seasons and the spoit F1 ends up not being the F1!!

By the way, y'all are doing a fantastic job on this site! I love hanging around and reading the boards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 18, 2012 12:53 pm

see2love wrote:I am probably in the minority here, but I am not a fully convinced t that Jef is the F1. We have had many spoilers in past seasons and the spoit F1 ends up not being the F1!!

By the way, y'all are doing a fantastic job on this site! I love hanging around and reading the boards.

Welcomeparty! see2love!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Fri May 18, 2012 12:55 pm

sophienette wrote:Guess who is following this crowd on Twitter:

WeddingRowCharlotte‏@WeddingRowCharl
The ultimate resource for Charlotte's most stylish weddings and all the posh details!

@PeopleWater

firework

Holy heck!! Great find Sophie!!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 18 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri May 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Yes - that is awesome Sophie. And very interesting!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri May 18, 2012 12:59 pm

see2love wrote:I am probably in the minority here, but I am not a fully convinced t that Jef is the F1. We have had many spoilers in past seasons and the spoit F1 ends up not being the F1!!

Nah, welcome to the gang of doubters Smiley At least, it's population 2 now. bestbud!

Love's an amazing person, and I hope that she received solid info (she did with SHA), but it's not over til it's over. It might get messy in there somewhere.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Forgive me if this has already been posted. I found this on twitter and sounds like melynnholm is Jef's cousin.

http://instagr.am/p/KqWrxCxPua/

melynnholm

Wait till you find out what happens! Ha holm fam in action! · 2 days ago

melissturner

are you related to him? @melynnholm · 2 days ago

melynnholm

ya cousins · 2 days ago
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 18, 2012 1:24 pm

The ultimate resource for Charlotte's most stylish weddings and all the posh details!

@PeopleWater

firework

So what does everyone think of this??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 18, 2012 1:42 pm

veg_out wrote:

Nah, welcome to the gang of doubters Smiley At least, it's population 2 now. bestbud!

Love's an amazing person, and I hope that she received solid info (she did with SHA), but it's not over til it's over. It might get messy in there somewhere.

There are plenty more who say it's not over till its over. I completely appreciate the spoiler so that I am prepared and not completely :Frown: when the wrong foot exits the Limo first on FRC day. But in the meantime, looking and watching with great interest how this all unfolds. As of now I still have too many outstanding questions in my head which absolutely don't add up to the big picture to jump on that skateboard without some reservation. So elbow and knee pads and a really good skateboard trainer....here I come.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 18, 2012 1:43 pm

nutty1 wrote:

@PeopleWater

firework

So what does everyone think of this??

Blatant much ?
(sorry but thats how I feel).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri May 18, 2012 1:54 pm

San wrote:
Emily Maynard‏@EmilyMaynard
At my sweet girls kindergarten play this morning! http://pic.twitter.com/25llxrvb

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 18 AtL6SlNCQAAsPWW

She's beaming! :Smiley:

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 54 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 36 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

+95
zana_72
DeAnna/JenFan
richmondrose
just logic
haapa245