SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Page 10 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 2:04 pm

Does she know him or not???

From the Examiner
Tonight on "The Bachelorette" 2012 fans got to meet Jef Holm. This was the first we have seen of the guy who rode up on a skateboard. What did you think of him Oklahoma City fans?

Michelle Money is known for her time on "The Bachelor" and also "Bachelor Pad." Tonight she was live tweeting about the show and is a big fan of Jef Holm. She does not know him personally but it sounds like she has heard a bit about him.

Here is what she had to say:

there's my boy Jef from UTAH! He is a great guy from what I know! And People Water is an amazing company that I am excited to be involved in!

She is involved with People Water but doesn't know Jef personally, and who also is good friends with her brother Doug?? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 10 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by DMBFan Wed May 16, 2012 2:07 pm

JordynRoses wrote:Does she know him or not???

From the Examiner
Tonight on "The Bachelorette" 2012 fans got to meet Jef Holm. This was the first we have seen of the guy who rode up on a skateboard. What did you think of him Oklahoma City fans?

Michelle Money is known for her time on "The Bachelor" and also "Bachelor Pad." Tonight she was live tweeting about the show and is a big fan of Jef Holm. She does not know him personally but it sounds like she has heard a bit about him.

there's my boy Jef from UTAH! He is a great guy from what I know! And People Water is an amazing company that I am excited to be involved in!

She is involved with People Water but doesn't know Jef personally, and who also is good friends with her brother Doug?? Suspect

Hinky!!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 2:27 pm

JordynRoses wrote:Does she know him or not???

From the Examiner

It's possible that she just got involved with People Water after hearing that Jef was going to be a contestant this season.

I'm sure Doug and Michelle have personal friends that neither have ever met. I have plenty of friends that my sisters have never met and vice versa It is definitely possible that Doug knows Jef and Michelle has only heard about him, but doesn't know him personally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 2:36 pm

marloon wrote:
Teenamarie wrote:I understand producer Peter is well liked by the cast....NOT!

Do tell. They seem to like Elan. Why not Peter?

There was a twitter war with Trisha recently and it came out he was not well liked by former cast members. He has made smart a~ comments to different ones. They seem to like Elan.

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 16, 2012 2:37 pm

Allison Venning‏@Allison_Rader
My sister just texted me and said that she saw Emily Maynard and her daughter in Charlotte. That's the 2nd time! #jealous
15 May

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 10 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Wed May 16, 2012 2:47 pm

So she was home yesterday like Love insisted! yes
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed May 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Peter Scalettar ‏ @peterjscalettar
“@JerilovesRyan1: @cassielambert Did u date Arie? that's low! I thnk he's an implant by producers” leave her implants out of this
12:17 PM - 16 May 12

Cassie hasn't replied to it... but his reply giggling ... Doubt we'll ever get a definite answer on this.
Good catch on this, he's deleted it. yes

And the original tweet was even ruder. hmmm

Jeri Lynn™️ ‏@JerilovesRyan1
@cassielambert Did u really date Arie? Wow, that's low! Casting some1 u slept with! Hhhmm seems fishy. I thnk he's an implant by producers:(
11:15 PM - 15 May 12
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed May 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Teenamarie wrote:
marloon wrote:
Teenamarie wrote:I understand producer Peter is well liked by the cast....NOT!

Do tell. They seem to like Elan. Why not Peter?

There was a twitter war with Trisha recently and it came out he was not well liked by former cast members. He has made smart a~ comments to different ones. They seem to like Elan.
Trisha who?
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Thanks for grabbing the original lav, didn't think to go look for it! It is worse! Hmmm, so Peter has deleted it? Interesting!

I think she means Trista! but I could be wrong.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Thanks for grabbing the original lav, didn't think to go look for it! It is worse! Hmmm, so Peter has deleted it? Interesting!

yes sorry Trista

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed May 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Ok, thanks.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Wed May 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Teenamarie wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Thanks for grabbing the original lav, didn't think to go look for it! It is worse! Hmmm, so Peter has deleted it? Interesting!

yes sorry Trista

Thanks, Teenamarie. I guess you don't mess with Trista. She's rather...feisty at times.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 32 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

+95
zana_72
DeAnna/JenFan
richmondrose
just logic
haapa245