SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Page 15 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by Ladybug82 Fri 18 May - 3:10

Had this tweet of Millsy's been posted? giggling

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374
I know we are all upset about Brad's "I dodged a bullet with Emily" comment but everyone remember his therapist was the drummer for Go West
3:34 PM - 17 May 12
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 15 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by skitts Fri 18 May - 3:12

Ladybug82 wrote:Had this tweet of Millsy's been posted? giggling

I know we are all upset about Brad's "I dodged a bullet with Emily" comment but everyone remember his therapist was the drummer for Go West

Ouch! Who's we?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri 18 May - 3:44

I'm not sure who he's including as we... all of brad's 2.0 season girls, both 1.0 and 2.0 girls, bach nation? not sure... no idea

I know Ashly S got upset about Brad's comment and saw she retweet this one of Millsy's...but I thought it was interesting he addressed it at all.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Fri 18 May - 6:22

Millsy probably knows the 'truth' about Brad and what really happened w/Emily. We is probably production and people who had to deal with him.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri 18 May - 8:07

San wrote:
Ashley S.‏@AshleySpivey
Really Brad Womack? - Saw this interview today and it really rubbed me the wrong way.... http://tmblr.co/ZbXqvxLes4Si

EmilyMaynard@EmilyMaynard
@AshleySpivey im sure they accidentally cut off the part where he said it was a diamond encrusted bullet of course! :)

Ashley S. ‏@AshleySpivey
@EmilyMaynard Emily - you are the best. Say the words and you know I will go all redneck on his a$$ ;)
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri 18 May - 8:37

pffft way to throw him under the bus *rolls eyes*. don't like the way TPTB "dispose" of their leads....first you're the best thing under then sun aka lightning in a bottle, cash cow, moneymaker --- their hot item/commodity --- then they use u....& then u're disposable ack! that's one of their approaches that they've callously thrown around that rubs me the wrong way....these leads are people after all who got TPTB the show...by pouring their own selves into it and putting themselves up for scrutiny. TPTB sitting peskily behind their cameras and tweets and snickering and pointing fingers is very tasteless in this context! mho it doesn't accomplish anything and it's just idle gossip that doesn't even lead anywhere.... this show increasingly puts a bad taste in my mouth.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 May - 12:42

Guess who is following this crowd on Twitter:

WeddingRowCharlotte‏@WeddingRowCharl
The ultimate resource for Charlotte's most stylish weddings and all the posh details!

@PeopleWater

firework

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Fri 18 May - 12:57

sophienette wrote:Guess who is following this crowd on Twitter:

The ultimate resource for Charlotte's most stylish weddings and all the posh details!

@PeopleWater

firework

:married Praying :cutesmile!:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 15 Seanie10Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 15 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 15 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri 18 May - 12:59

Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
Ashley S.‏@AshleySpivey
Really Brad Womack? - Saw this interview today and it really rubbed me the wrong way.... http://tmblr.co/ZbXqvxLes4Si

EmilyMaynard@EmilyMaynard
@AshleySpivey im sure they accidentally cut off the part where he said it was a diamond encrusted bullet of course! :)

Ashley S. ‏@AshleySpivey
@EmilyMaynard Emily - you are the best. Say the words and you know I will go all redneck on his a$$ ;)

we ALL know that brad was not articulate. he put is foot on his mouth most of the time. he is so awkward in front of interviews and cameras. This guy is not very bright. He may be a business man help with with his brother(s?) and friend but regarding the press, he sucks. so no surprise here AND we all know also that press will cut the sentence from the real context so it would look even worse than it is really. we should know after all the edits we are used with medias and producers. more scandal = more $$

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 May - 13:07

emusha wrote:

pffft way to throw him under the bus *rolls eyes*. don't like the way TPTB "dispose" of their leads....first you're the best thing under then sun aka lightning in a bottle, cash cow, moneymaker --- their hot item/commodity --- then they use u....& then u're disposable ack! that's one of their approaches that they've callously thrown around that rubs me the wrong way....these leads are people after all who got TPTB the show...by pouring their own selves into it and putting themselves up for scrutiny. TPTB sitting peskily behind their cameras and tweets and snickering and pointing fingers is very tasteless in this context! mho it doesn't accomplish anything and it's just idle gossip that doesn't even lead anywhere.... this show increasingly puts a bad taste in my mouth.

Pretty much. All about the buck to them. Sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Fri 18 May - 13:27

sophienette wrote:Guess who is following this crowd on Twitter:

@PeopleWater

firework

Nice find, Sophie! This may have already been discussed but I also noticed that Amy Bean and Adam Mansfield follow:
@bachspoilerfans

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri 18 May - 13:47

Have there been any tweets about the show and Emily? Nothing from Fleiss lately about a happy ending? Do you think they are just trying to keep us "intrigued"?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

+95
zana_72
DeAnna/JenFan
richmondrose
just logic
haapa245