SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Page 14 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Hope I don't choke, or my tongue doesn't turn to fire for saying this... but...

I totally agree with Brad :hidingchair

And every time I read about this, I think of the commercial where the wife wanted to buy the house across the street from her sister, and they missed out on it, and she's saying what a missed opportunity, and the guy is simultaneously saying 'dodged a bullet there'... laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

Post by skitts Thu May 17, 2012 4:48 pm

RichLP wrote:Hope I don't choke, or my tongue doesn't turn to fire for saying this... but...

And every time I read about this, I think of the commercial where the wife wanted to buy the house across the street from her sister, and they missed out on it, and she's saying what a missed opportunity, and the guy is simultaneously saying 'dodged a bullet there'... laugh out loud

yes High maintenance!!!!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 5:00 pm

cupcakes wrote:
San wrote:
Ashley S.‏@AshleySpivey
Really Brad Womack? - Saw this interview today and it really rubbed me the wrong way.... http://tmblr.co/ZbXqvxLes4Si

EmilyMaynard@EmilyMaynard
@AshleySpivey im sure they accidentally cut off the part where he said it was a diamond encrusted bullet of course! Smiley

:laughingoutlou

That was a great come back from Emily!! clapping!

I just noticed she has almost 142,00 followers on twitter!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu May 17, 2012 5:04 pm

Yes - good comeback Emily! touche.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu May 17, 2012 5:04 pm

skitts wrote:
RichLP wrote:Hope I don't choke, or my tongue doesn't turn to fire for saying this... but...

yes High maintenance!!!!
Both

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Thu May 17, 2012 5:08 pm

Emily has always been a single mom. She has never had to share opinions with a man on how to raise her daughter, she's never had the wonderful (not) experience of someone suggesting she do something differently in the aspects of her parenthood. Mama Bear has called all the shots so far, and it will be interesting how she will deal if her SO suggests a difference of opinion on how to handle certain situations.

I hope she doesn't do what she did with Brad ... constantly reminding him he didn't know what it's like, because that doesn't solve anything and creates distance.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 6:23 pm

skitts wrote:

yes High maintenance!!!!

Well the richest kid on the block appears to have snagged her ... Just sayin'
JMO :hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu May 17, 2012 6:26 pm

JordynRoses wrote:
skitts wrote:

yes High maintenance!!!!

I can't imagine that being a CEO of a non-profit would classify Jef as rich? scratch
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu May 17, 2012 6:30 pm

black_tears wrote:
JordynRoses wrote:
skitts wrote:

yes High maintenance!!!!

I can't imagine that being a CEO of a non-profit would classify Jef as rich? scratch

He's the CEO of a for profit water business who runs a charity. His family also has money.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 6:32 pm

luvnunity wrote:
black_tears wrote:
JordynRoses wrote:
skitts wrote:

yes High maintenance!!!!

He's the CEO of a for profit water business who runs a charity. His family also has money.

Ummm... I was meaning his family... "richest kid on the block" usually refers to family ties.
Sorry for not being clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 6:33 pm

JordynRoses wrote:
skitts wrote:

yes High maintenance!!!!

If Emily would have choose Arie I'm pretty sure people would have said the same thing! Yet, I don't think either of them are rich, but their parents are!

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu May 17, 2012 6:55 pm

JordynRoses wrote:
luvnunity wrote:
black_tears wrote:
JordynRoses wrote:
skitts wrote:

yes High maintenance!!!!

Ummm... I was meaning his family... "richest kid on the block" usually refers to family ties.
Sorry for not being clear.

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification!
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #6

+95
zana_72
DeAnna/JenFan
richmondrose
just logic
haapa245