SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 8 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by jojo47 Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:18 am

poohbear wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
poohbear wrote:

Cassie Lambert ‏ @cassielambert

Thx to my bestie @jenniferpeo I found my wedding dress! Good day in LA. Love u @peterjscalettar #Letsdothis http://pic.twitter.com/VNxnBsnB

Looks like Cassie spent the day in LA, so i guess they had a rest day today.

So does that mean that Emily was holed up in a hotel room by herself all day today (as I believe it was indicated that Ricki did not accompany her on this last leg of the trip)? Or is it possible that Emily was given additional time with her intended F1?

Ricki probably met up with Emily in LA yesterday or today!

I think so too! I think today. Don't think her mom and Ricki were there yesterday. Makes sense as today's a relaxing, rest day

If it's a rest/down day for everyone today, maybe Arie's cryptic message means "no shooting (as in filming) today". And everyone is all whipped up for nothing.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:23 am

jojo47 wrote:
poohbear wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
poohbear wrote:

Thx to my bestie @jenniferpeo I found my wedding dress! Good day in LA. Love u @peterjscalettar #Letsdothis http://pic.twitter.com/VNxnBsnB

So does that mean that Emily was holed up in a hotel room by herself all day today (as I believe it was indicated that Ricki did not accompany her on this last leg of the trip)? Or is it possible that Emily was given additional time with her intended F1?

I think so too! I think today. Don't think her mom and Ricki were there yesterday. Makes sense as today's a relaxing, rest day

If it's a rest/down day for everyone today, maybe Arie's cryptic message means "no shooting (as in filming) today". And everyone is all whipped up for nothing.

This is just my opinion, but I would think if he were into Emily he would respect the rules of the show, and not be on any social media posting..

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:25 am

jojo47 wrote:
poohbear wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
poohbear wrote:

This is very interesting thinking actually... haha. we're so confused!

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:26 am

jojo47 wrote:
poohbear wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
poohbear wrote:

Except that it has that violent overtone to the picture itself, that interpretation reminds me of something Elan - is that his name, the quirky producer - would come up with.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:28 am

I hardly think minor posting on social media is disrespectful to Emily. no idea I think the majority of people are just more independent these days. And I'm fine with that.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:34 am

lavenderred wrote:I hardly think minor posting on social media is disrespectful to Emily. no idea I think the majority of people are just more independent these days. And I'm fine with that.

I know it's not disrespectful to Emily, but they are suppose to follow "the rules"... And when in the past has a f1 been active on any form of social media during filming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:35 am

lavenderred wrote:I hardly think minor posting on social media is disrespectful to Emily. no idea I think the majority of people are just more independent these days. And I'm fine with that.

For all we know, it could have been Luca who posted it.

What interests me more is Jef's last week's comment on Arie's instagram or twitter, can't recall which ... something about Don't do it bro ... or Don't bro ... can't recall the exact wording ... good memory, huh? Hugesmile

Wonder what he was referring to ... or even if it was Jef that posted it, even though it had his name on it.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:45 am

Bet2Win wrote:

For all we know, it could have been Luca who posted it.

What interests me more is Jef's last week's comment on Arie's instagram or twitter, can't recall which ... something about Don't do it bro ... or Don't bro ... can't recall the exact wording ... good memory, huh? Hugesmile

Wonder what he was referring to ... or even if it was Jef that posted it, even though it had his name on it.

Someone posted, though, and it kind of got lost in the shuffle that she thought she had read on Arie's Facebook? where he had mentioned he was trying to or needed to cut back on caffeine. Now if that is so, then that picture could be a coffee cup, and the cryptic little message becomes something as simple as a friend encouraging him not to drink the coffee.
Why Jef? Jef is Mormon, and as a group, they don't believe in drinking caffeine. Now whether Jef drinks coffee and sodas, I don't know, but it would make sense to me that he would be the one to encourage Arie to stay away from the caffeine. He and Arie have probably talked about that part of the Mormon belief, so he would understand what Arie is attempting to do.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:29 am

The no shooting today sounds interesting, could possibly be it, maybe arie is smarte than we think he is.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Robert Mills Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
#Bachelornation in 24 hours I went to a Springsteen concert, rose ceremony and the WHCD. Highlight was the RC. THAT'S how good the season is

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 8 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:53 pm

ryvetted wrote:Robert Mills Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
#Bachelornation in 24 hours I went to a Springsteen concert, rose ceremony and the WHCD. Highlight was the RC. THAT'S how good the season is

They certainly know how to get the crowd worked up!! They really are taking advantage of using twitter to get people excited. Actually a smart move on their part.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:00 pm

nutty1 wrote:
ryvetted wrote:Robert Mills Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374

They certainly know how to get the crowd worked up!! They really are taking advantage of using twitter to get people excited. Actually a smart move on their part.

I'm loving it! Even if it's just hype, it's making the season so much more fun and interesting than past seasons especially when they post pictures with little clues (like carpeting and flatware, etc. :P )

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 8 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 56 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 32 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz