SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Page 27 of 56 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 41 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by tigertiz Tue May 01, 2012 12:42 pm

As to filming location - I think Hawaii. Here's where they have been in recent years:
Bachelorettes:

Meredith: Puerto Rico
DeAnna; Grand Bahama Isl.
jillian; Spain, Hawaii
Ali: Iceland, Istanbul, Lisbon, Tahiti, Bora Bora
Ashley: Thailand, HongKong, Taiwan, Fiji

Bachelors:
Andy: Hawaii
Brad 1: Cabo,
Matt: Barbados
Jason: New Zealand
Jake: St. Lucia
Brad 2: Costa Rica, Anguilla, S. Africa
Ben: Puerto Rico, Panama, Belize, Switzerland

The producers tweeted airport photo looked island-y to me. I dont think they'll go back to the Pacific , having just done Tahiti and Fiji. Same for the Caribbean and Latin America. Europe is too cold now. Majorca is barely 70 degrees. Seychelles or Maldives? William and Kate went to Seychelles . Hmmmm.
I dont know why some posters think they went to the Solomon Islands. I'm not up on that discussion but I think they need big places with bigger tourism budgets so they get comped " promotional consideration.." Why do folks think it was a journey of 20 hours to get to the location?
Traveling with a child - makes sense to go a shorter distance - to Hawaii. They haven't been there since Jillian.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

Post by anders Tue May 01, 2012 12:44 pm

what about South America?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Tue May 01, 2012 12:52 pm

If you believe RS information about Chris elimination and who are left to be the final 3, why can't you believe his information about Madrid as the location?? scratch :Smiley:

I got the same problem, I don't believe that Chris was eliminated and I think the F3 will include Chris and 2 other guys. However, somehow I got this feeling that they are in Madrid.. :Smiley: :giggle: :winkie:

christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue May 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Madrid is high 63 every day this week. with some rain. I think they would have chosen a guaranteed warmer locale. From Meredith through Ashley, the Bachelorettes have gone to a tropical locale. Also, this is what Steve said
I’m still standing by Madrid until I’m told differently since that’s where I was told before the season, but at this point, it’s anyone’s guess.
Has he updated this recently?

If we assume that the tweeted photo is of the destination airport, then it has to be somewhere American Airlines flies. I suppose they could have gone to S. America. Uruguay and Argentina are probably too cold now. Bolivia has no beaches. The best bets in terms of current political stability , beaches and weather, are Brazil, or Ecuador (Galapagos?) . The Guayaquil airport doesnt match the tweet but I dont know how important that tweet is.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue May 01, 2012 1:27 pm

tigertiz wrote:Madrid is high 63 every day this week. with some rain. I think they would have chosen a guaranteed warmer locale. From Meredith through Ashley, the Bachelorettes have gone to a tropical locale. Also, this is what Steve said
I’m still standing by Madrid until I’m told differently since that’s where I was told before the season, but at this point, it’s anyone’s guess.
Has he updated this recently?

If we assume that the tweeted photo is of the destination airport, then it has to be somewhere American Airlines flies. I suppose they could have gone to S. America. Uruguay and Argentina are probably too cold now. Bolivia has no beaches. The best bets in terms of current political stability , beaches and weather, are Brazil, or Ecuador (Galapagos?) . The Guayaquil airport doesnt match the tweet but I dont know how important that tweet is.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt just vacationed in the Galapagos Islands, according to the UK's Daily Mail; so not sure that they would need promotional consideration.

I too agree that Europe, including Madrid, would be too cool for what we know to be FD's and LCD's, but maybe they changed it up. Perhaps Emily didn't want to be shown hot tubbing and bikini and asked for more subdued FD's.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3840

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Yesterday on the ABC site, under bios there were Ashley's bachelors pictures. Today, they are gone. :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue May 01, 2012 1:39 pm

San wrote:Yesterday on the ABC site, under bios there were Ashley's bachelors pictures. Today, they are gone. :)

If I remember correctly they usually post the bios on the Wednesday around noon. When I looked at the Bachelorette site this morning, Ashley's guys were still there. Keep looking, it appears someone is working on the webpage.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3840

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 01, 2012 1:49 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
San wrote:Yesterday on the ABC site, under bios there were Ashley's bachelors pictures. Today, they are gone. :)

If I remember correctly they usually post the bios on the Wednesday around noon. When I looked at the Bachelorette site this morning, Ashley's guys were still there. Keep looking, it appears someone is working on the webpage.

They usually do come out on a Wednesday, but I figured since Millsy tweeted if we wanted to see the guys today that it meant today. I had just checked and I didn't see Ashley's bachelors on the site anymore.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue May 01, 2012 1:51 pm

If memory serves, the bios go up late in the afternoon - it's a 4 hr time difference between me and LA, so it may be within the next couple of hours we get the bios on their website.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue May 01, 2012 1:56 pm

I just posted Emily's bio in the media discussion thread. Not sure if that is the right place for it. San and Love_Me feel free to move it or copy it where you see fit.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Someone asked millsy is that meant bios were getting posted today and he replied yes!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Tue May 01, 2012 2:39 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Someone asked millsy is that meant bios were getting posted today and he replied yes!

Marissa May wants to know just as much as we do! giggling

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5 - Page 27 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 56 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 41 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #5

+72
cterry
nd4reality
IrishGal
mnmhughes
jlccaz