SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:Not sure if any of you agree with my thoughts or not but I like to review seasons that have ended with the couple at least wholeheartedly dating for about a year or so. Since so far only 2 seasons have ended with marriage (the jury is still out on Ashleys since she has not even set a firm date yet) I like to rewatch whatever I can get my hands on just to see how the connection came to be.
Tristas season was so romantic merely because she connected with Ryan on an emotional level which annoying though Trista herself was IMO, was so beautiful to see.

That's one season I have not watched. I would like to, but I just can't get past her voice, it's like nails on a chalkboard to me!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by poohbear Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Not sure if any of you agree with my thoughts or not but I like to review seasons that have ended with the couple at least wholeheartedly dating for about a year or so. Since so far only 2 seasons have ended with marriage (the jury is still out on Ashleys since she has not even set a firm date yet) I like to rewatch whatever I can get my hands on just to see how the connection came to be.
Tristas season was so romantic merely because she connected with Ryan on an emotional level which annoying though Trista herself was IMO, was so beautiful to see.

That's one season I have not watched. I would like to, but I just can't get past her voice, it's like nails on a chalkboard to me!

Her voice is actually not like that during her season. It's very low-toned in general.
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Max64 wrote:

Oh, you must! You don't even notice Trista. It's all about Ryan.... it was so good. Two opposite F2 and SOOOO many thought Charlie had it in the bag. Ryan alone is the reason I check out at least the first episode of every bach/ette. He's just precious.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:41 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Oh, you must! You don't even notice Trista. It's all about Ryan.... it was so good. Two opposite F2 and SOOOO many thought Charlie had it in the bag. Ryan alone is the reason I check out at least the first episode of every bach/ette. He's just precious.

yes, one season that's a must watch. and Trista's really the only one so far that has achieved the effect this show originally wanted to achieve. definitely the best season still, lol, even MF called her the Hall of Fame of the bachelor/ette. ;)
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:47 pm

^^^ And (her) season did it without hot tubs and being a kissing bandit.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:54 pm

KikiLL wrote:
KikiLL wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
KikiLL wrote:
sherry vercoe wrote:Didn't they do this same thing when Andy Baldwin was going to be the Bachelor? If I remember correctly he was announced long before the season started.

They def. did with Andy, because I'm watching his season online now, and the women during the M&G are talking about how they have looked him up online and one knows that he is a doctor right out of the limo (and many are wearing flats with their dresses prob. because they knew he was a shorter guy giggling too cute.)

I also remember on Jasons season, that one of the women named Shannon had looked him up online and was saying she wasn't a stalker giggling

They also knew Ben was the bachelor :yes: And Bob Guiney!

KiKill may I ask you where I can find older seasons of this show to watch? I'd love to. Thank you!

Here you go hun :Smiley: : https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayBachelor?feature=watch

It's also Brads first season + Jasons season there blowkiss

Oh that reminds me, here is Jillians season, I loove watching Michael Stag sign heart : https://www.youtube.com/user/MsBachelorettefan09/featured

Thank you so much again!!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:15 am

LoveDovez wrote:
KikiLL wrote:
KikiLL wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
KikiLL wrote:
sherry vercoe wrote:Didn't they do this same thing when Andy Baldwin was going to be the Bachelor? If I remember correctly he was announced long before the season started.

They def. did with Andy, because I'm watching his season online now, and the women during the M&G are talking about how they have looked him up online and one knows that he is a doctor right out of the limo (and many are wearing flats with their dresses prob. because they knew he was a shorter guy giggling too cute.)

I also remember on Jasons season, that one of the women named Shannon had looked him up online and was saying she wasn't a stalker giggling

They also knew Ben was the bachelor :yes: And Bob Guiney!

KiKill may I ask you where I can find older seasons of this show to watch? I'd love to. Thank you!

Here you go hun :Smiley: : https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayBachelor?feature=watch

It's also Brads first season + Jasons season there blowkiss

Oh that reminds me, here is Jillians season, I loove watching Michael Stag sign heart : https://www.youtube.com/user/MsBachelorettefan09/featured

Thank you so much again!!!

Wow!! I had no idea those were all available, thanks for the info!!! thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:26 am

I just watched Trista & Ryan's night before FRC and man things have changed! She cooked for him while wearing jeans & her glasses with hair pulled up. Total realistic situation. Now they fly around the world where every date is a "fantasy" I hope Emily is the next one to find true love! I know I wear rose colored glasses but a girl can hope :)

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:21 am

lstiff, I also love that more realistic situation. It would be interesting if one of Emily's requests / demands was that they return to Charlotte after the HTDs and stay there for the remainder, so she could have her f3 on her turf again but more intimately. It would be fun to watch them hang out at her house.... but I guess that would be a nightmare logistically/ media wise, and with keeping the guys a certain distance from Ricki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:22 am

nd4reality wrote:^^^ And (her) season did it without hot tubs and being a kissing bandit.

Part is true, Trista only really kissed like her top 4 guys but on her date with Ryan in Seattle, and the house boat they did use a hot tub... it did get mighty hot and steamy in there "their words not mine"...Ryan actually jokes about jumpin in the cold water to cool off....laugh out loud hehehe But Ryan always had so good quick one liners... :-)

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:35 am

Sorry, change of subject! Does anyone have the Millsy tweet about George and Spicy food?

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:37 am

sophienette wrote:Sorry, change of subject! Does anyone have the Millsy tweet about George and Spicy food?

Isn't that a Seinfeld quote? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGuXxHTgdWk

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 5 Seanie10Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 5 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 5 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

+44
IntanFA14
happyvalleygirl
lavenderred
nutty1
Rosepetal