SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:18 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Recalling their convo sitting on the bench at his moms .. Outside .. Ya I believe D was pushing...

Graham definitely wanted out .. But tptb weren't going to make it that easy and he was basically forced to return for the RC .. And he arrived very slovenly dressed

He also arrived with the letter in hand which indicates that he was leaving pre-decided. They made him attend the Rose Ceremony and let her reject him. They told her shortly before she entered the room. You can see it from the look on her face. She is angry even then.
He was dressed sloppily whereas he had always been a very natty, nicely dressed guy.
It was one of the most awesome ( in a bad way) RCs there has ever been. I don't think anybody who watched it has ever forgotten that one!

Yes, it was a memorable one, DeAnna was PO'd!! If looks could have killed he would have been a goner. I'll never forget Graham's look on his face either, it was like he was trying to to laugh. :giggle: :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

Post by KK4 Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Recalling their convo sitting on the bench at his moms .. Outside .. Ya I believe D was pushing...

Graham definitely wanted out .. But tptb weren't going to make it that easy and he was basically forced to return for the RC .. And he arrived very slovenly dressed

He also arrived with the letter in hand which indicates that he was leaving pre-decided. They made him attend the Rose Ceremony and let her reject him. They told her shortly before she entered the room. You can see it from the look on her face. She is angry even then.
He was dressed sloppily whereas he had always been a very natty, nicely dressed guy.
It was one of the most awesome ( in a bad way) RCs there has ever been. I don't think anybody who watched it has ever forgotten that one!

That was a classic episode!
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Remember that we had a picture of Graham in a suit that never fit anywhere. He had that suit on for the rose ceremony but then quickly took it off and was ready to head to the airport when the producers tried to push him into staying ... thus the reason he was in his street clothes at the RC.

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:51 pm

BlondieGal wrote:Remember that we had a picture of Graham in a suit that never fit anywhere. He had that suit on for the rose ceremony but then quickly took it off and was ready to head to the airport when the producers tried to push him into staying ... thus the reason he was in his street clothes at the RC.

And called their names in a straight row 1, 2, 3 just pause for a minute between them to look at G with that look. I know Jason, Jeremy and Jesse had to know what was going on. That was a sad night.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Thank you everyone for the responses!!! :cutesmile!:

I only started watching starting Jillian's season, and only went back to watch Trista's season.. well, cause it's Trista and Ryan! haha. So didn't know much about the seasons in between

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:44 pm

KikiLL wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
KikiLL wrote:
sherry vercoe wrote:Didn't they do this same thing when Andy Baldwin was going to be the Bachelor? If I remember correctly he was announced long before the season started.

They def. did with Andy, because I'm watching his season online now, and the women during the M&G are talking about how they have looked him up online and one knows that he is a doctor right out of the limo (and many are wearing flats with their dresses prob. because they knew he was a shorter guy giggling too cute.)

I also remember on Jasons season, that one of the women named Shannon had looked him up online and was saying she wasn't a stalker giggling

They also knew Ben was the bachelor :yes: And Bob Guiney!

KiKill may I ask you where I can find older seasons of this show to watch? I'd love to. Thank you!

Here you go hun :Smiley: : https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayBachelor?feature=watch

It's also Brads first season + Jasons season there blowkiss

clapping! bowdown Thank you so much!!!

LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:33 pm

poohbear wrote:Thank you everyone for the responses!!! :cutesmile!:

I only started watching starting Jillian's season, and only went back to watch Trista's season.. well, cause it's Trista and Ryan! haha. So didn't know much about the seasons in between

:WAVEY: Where did you watch Trista's???
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:37 pm

pbmax wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:Remember that we had a picture of Graham in a suit that never fit anywhere. He had that suit on for the rose ceremony but then quickly took it off and was ready to head to the airport when the producers tried to push him into staying ... thus the reason he was in his street clothes at the RC.

And called their names in a straight row 1, 2, 3 just pause for a minute between them to look at G with that look. I know Jason, Jeremy and Jesse had to know what was going on. That was a sad night.

I just took a look at that and said to myself... man that was good tv, Deanna was tight and Graham's look was ' I'm out' lol.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:44 pm

ninu wrote:

I think VH1 had a marathon of Trista's season including the 3 episodes of wedding special 3 years ago, and that's when I watched it laugh out loud. Not sure if they'll show them again though. I think VH1 has the broadcast right for this season now.
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:46 pm

It's off topic but Trista's season was SOOOOOOO good. Love me some Ryan! It just doesn't get any better than the ever lovable Ryan.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:58 pm

ninu wrote:

There are some clips from Trista and Ryan's dates along with the proposal at https://www.youtube.com/user/tvtimegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:02 pm

Not sure if any of you agree with my thoughts or not but I like to review seasons that have ended with the couple at least wholeheartedly dating for about a year or so. Since so far only 2 seasons have ended with marriage (the jury is still out on Ashleys since she has not even set a firm date yet) I like to rewatch whatever I can get my hands on just to see how the connection came to be.
Tristas season was so romantic merely because she connected with Ryan on an emotional level which annoying though Trista herself was IMO, was so beautiful to see.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 Contestants - Discussion - Thread

+44
IntanFA14
happyvalleygirl
lavenderred
nutty1
Rosepetal