SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 49 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by luv2dance Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:11 pm

dee wrote:
luv2dance wrote:
dee wrote:
rc49ers wrote:I wonder how far away Paige Duke and Emily live apart , where they living close to each other's home towns ? Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 49 2498849071
I would assume Paige spent a lot of time in Charlotte when she was working as Miss Sprint Cup for Sprint and Nascar.
Lancaster is very close to Charlotte. It takes about 30 min interstate drive from where Paige lives and Charlotte city limits.
LOL, I realized that, when I googled it after I made my post. Sorry, Canadian here Hugesmile
LOL no problem. I must say, there is something about those Carolina girls giggling

luv2dance

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by rc49ers Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Paige and Emily must of met each other if only briefley , Paige mentioned something about Jeremiah and Paige's next video may include some nascar footage . When i see pictures , videos and facebook and their tweeters for sure paige picked her true love . Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 49 2498849071

When Paige decided it was Jeremiah Paige went not only with her heart but also with her Mind and Soul .
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:31 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
San wrote:Does the above mean that last night was a rose ceremony and they should be down to 6 guys?

I think it was a 1 on 1 date maybe (?)

Croatia episode 6
4/5 1 on 1 in Croatia
4/6 GD
4/7 1 on 1
4/8 RC

4/9 - travel

???? episode 7
4/10 - 1 on 1
4/11 - GD
4/12 - 1 on 1
( I think are sometimes 3 1 on 1's during epi 7)

In the filming thread it shows the first 1-1 on 4/7 for Croatia and that promos were being shot on 4/6 we think. If so that would put the GD on 4/8, the second 1-1 on 4/9, and the RC on 4/10 which is the date Cassie was tweeting about her dress. My first impression was it being a RC dress that she would be gaga over and I'm sticking to it. :gotcha:

OMGah I am so sorry about the confusion... it's been one of those days duh I even went to check the filming schedule before I replied to San and still got it wrong! LOL You are correct.

Croatia - epi 6
4/7 - 1 on 1
4/8 - GD
4/9 - 1 on 1
4/10 RC aka last night aka the night of the dress

Sorry everyone!
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:32 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
San wrote:Does the above mean that last night was a rose ceremony and they should be down to 6 guys?

I think it was a 1 on 1 date maybe (?)

Croatia episode 6
4/5 1 on 1 in Croatia
4/6 GD
4/7 1 on 1
4/8 RC

4/9 - travel

???? episode 7
4/10 - 1 on 1
4/11 - GD
4/12 - 1 on 1
( I think are sometimes 3 1 on 1's during epi 7)

In the filming thread it shows the first 1-1 on 4/7 for Croatia and that promos were being shot on 4/6 we think. If so that would put the GD on 4/8, the second 1-1 on 4/9, and the RC on 4/10 which is the date Cassie was tweeting about her dress. My first impression was it being a RC dress that she would be gaga over and I'm sticking to it. :gotcha:

OMGah I am so sorry about the confusion... it's been one of those days duh I even went to check the filming schedule before I replied to San and still got it wrong! LOL You are correct.

Croatia - epi 6
4/7 - 1 on 1
4/8 - GD
4/9 - 1 on 1
4/10 RC aka last night aka the night of the dress

Sorry everyone!

Lol it's okay! We all have those days! :it is all good
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:09 pm

docnash14 wrote:GrahamGal

I think your timetable fits with the tweets. However, I think the England RC was last Wednesday wasn't it? If so, that would leave a couple of days unaccounted for - I think I read somewhere that flight time between England and Croatia was about 6 hours.
They need a day of travel and a day to do location shoots with the leads, so there are normally 2 days "off" between locations. They should be traveling today and doing location shoots tomorrow. Dates should start 4/13.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:13 pm

2 days off is not the norm .. Except for maybe Emily

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:32 pm

I'm not sure if I posted this at the time or not, but the person who saw some of the fireworks show from the greenbrier date answered me when I asked if there was one guy or more~

Pamela Brown
@ABC7Pamela
yfrog.com/o0azwmsj fireworks from filming of Bachelorette @ The Greenbriar.

San @sanlee088
18 Mar
@ABC7Pamela @NikkiBurdine Was it a date with just Emily and one of the guys? Or was there more than 1 guy? :)
In reply to San

Pamela Brown
@ABC7Pamela
@sanlee088 @NikkiBurdine as far as I know, just one :)
[/quote]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:00 pm

San wrote:I'm not sure if I posted this at the time or not, but the person who saw some of the fireworks show from the greenbrier date answered me when I asked if there was one guy or more~

Pamela Brown
@ABC7Pamela
yfrog.com/o0azwmsj fireworks from filming of Bachelorette @ The Greenbriar.

San @sanlee088
18 Mar
@ABC7Pamela @NikkiBurdine Was it a date with just Emily and one of the guys? Or was there more than 1 guy? Smiley
In reply to San

Pamela Brown
@ABC7Pamela
@sanlee088 @NikkiBurdine as far as I know, just one Smiley
[/quote]

Couple questions & comments:

Does Pamela work for ABC? I ask because of her twitter name. Also did she know about the date thru ABC sources/participation or did she just happen to be around and hear about the date?

The thing about the Greenbriar and those who commented when they were there, they mentioned Emily and suitor having dinner and watching fireworks after. None of that really relates to Hunger Games, even if it was a 1-on-1 date vs. group date that turned into SQT/1-on-1 date. So, Hunger games portion of the date had to have happened prior to evening portion. Which still leaves possibility that competitive/Hunger games portion of date with Emily & 1 guy or Emily & group of guys happened earlier. Then, after game came dinner & fireworks with 1-on-1 suitor or solo date winner from group. Need more info on Hunger games aspect and where it happened.

Also any twitter/FB/media info on the SkyHigh sports group date episode 3? That's a key group date we don't know enough about that can garner some info on the 1-on-1 dates episodes 2 & 3 by process of elimination.

:Smiley:

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:09 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:

Does Pamela work for ABC? I ask because of her twitter name. Also did she know about the date thru ABC sources/participation or did she just happen to be around and hear about the date?

The thing about the Greenbriar and those who commented when they were there, they mentioned Emily and suitor having dinner and watching fireworks after. None of that really relates to Hunger Games, even if it was a 1-on-1 date vs. group date that turned into SQT/1-on-1 date. So, Hunger games portion of the date had to have happened prior to evening portion. Which still leaves possibility that competitive/Hunger games portion of date with Emily & 1 guy or Emily & group of guys happened earlier. Then, after game came dinner & fireworks with 1-on-1 suitor or solo date winner from group. Need more info on Hunger games aspect and where it happened.

Also any twitter/FB/media info on the SkyHigh sports group date episode 3? That's a key group date we don't know enough about that can garner some info on the 1-on-1 dates episodes 2 & 3 by process of elimination.

Sorry, I don't know anything other than she had a picture of the firework show and a picture of the place they watched the fireworks. This is what her about me is on her twitter account ~

@ABC7Pamela
Reporter/Anchor for WJLA-TV. Always looking for interesting story ideas so if you have one pass it along! RTs are not endorsements.

Sorry also, because my post was probably a moot point since it doesn't give us anything new we didn't know before. duh
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:22 pm

San wrote:
nikkij_26 wrote:

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 49 1825223857

Sorry, I don't know anything other than she had a picture of the firework show and a picture of the place they watched the fireworks. This is what her about me is on her twitter account ~

@ABC7Pamela
Reporter/Anchor for WJLA-TV. Always looking for interesting story ideas so if you have one pass it along! RTs are not endorsements.

Sorry also, because my post was probably a moot point since it doesn't give us anything new we didn't know before. Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 49 2699404744

I appreciated that you posted those tweets San! Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 49 560662851 Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 49 737837369
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:30 pm

San wrote:

@ABC7Pamela

Sorry also, because my post was probably a moot point since it doesn't give us anything new we didn't know before. duh

No, worries San. So, she works for an ABC affiliate. Maybe she was clued in for a behind the scenes. It would be great to ask her a few more questions. Whether she would tell would be the question. Like did the suitor have dark or blonde hair,etc. ? laugh out loud

Last edited by nikkij_26 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:37 pm

nikkij_26 wrote:
San wrote:

@ABC7Pamela

No, worries San. So, she works for an ABC affiliate. Maybe she wasclued in for a behind the scnes. It would be great to ask her a few more questions. whether she would tell would be the question. Like did the suitor have dark or blonde hair,etc. laugh out loud

That 2nd Ep. 1-1 like the 3rd is just a big ole question mark, so any clarification, san, is good. yes It would be good if we could find out any thing at all about the guy. Do you reckon it is too late to ask her for any details?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna