SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by lstiff Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Well the show airs in about a month and they have the HTDs another RC then the final 3 over nights as well as Emily's HTD with the overnights and then the final RC. I assume it's closer to the end then we realized. Seems like it has gone fast!

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 48 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

Post by Idlemess Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:04 pm

[quote="Bloomers"]
momoftrips wrote:
Dubrovnik_com‏@DubrovnikCom
We heard rumors that #TheBachelorette was on a 1-on-1 date in the Old Town yesterday! 9 hrs ago

Sun, Apr. 8

Jeff Tetz‏@JeffTetz:
My buddy snapped a photo of them filming Emily the new Bachelorette on a date in Croatia yesterday! @jenwrobel @royerproperties @missyjiggs

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister:
@EmilyMaynard just delivered another bachelorette first!!!

Turns out a rose in not always a rose...

Nikki also posted this tweet in Discussion only Tweets. This would have happened, I believe in Ep. 6, and I think may mean that the contestant did not receive a rose and was sent home.

Didn't RS post that perhaps Kalon took himself off/ left on his own? Could this be about him...
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:27 pm

[quote="Idlemess"]
Bloomers wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
Dubrovnik_com‏@DubrovnikCom
We heard rumors that #TheBachelorette was on a 1-on-1 date in the Old Town yesterday! 9 hrs ago

Sun, Apr. 8

Jeff Tetz‏@JeffTetz:
My buddy snapped a photo of them filming Emily the new Bachelorette on a date in Croatia yesterday! @jenwrobel @royerproperties @missyjiggs

@EmilyMaynard just delivered another bachelorette first!!!

Turns out a rose in not always a rose...

Nikki also posted this tweet in Discussion only Tweets. This would have happened, I believe in Ep. 6, and I think may mean that the contestant did not receive a rose and was sent home.

Didn't RS post that perhaps Kalon took himself off/ left on his own? Could this be about him...

Maybe? :greenman:

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Cute tweet from Paige:

Paige Duke‏@Paige_Duke
@EmilyMaynard I feel like I know you missy Lol!! Well I found love on a dating show! Hope you have as much luck! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjGmfJ7d2S8

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 48 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:54 pm

Michelle Money‏@MoneyMichelle
is anyone else as excited as I am to watch @EmilyMaynard on the bachelorette?? I'm going thru withdrawals not talking to her for weeks!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:10 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
San wrote:Does the above mean that last night was a rose ceremony and they should be down to 6 guys?

I think it was a 1 on 1 date maybe (?)

Croatia episode 6
4/5 1 on 1 in Croatia
4/6 GD
4/7 1 on 1
4/8 RC

4/9 - travel

???? episode 7
4/10 - 1 on 1
4/11 - GD
4/12 - 1 on 1
( I think are sometimes 3 1 on 1's during epi 7)

In the filming thread it shows the first 1-1 on 4/7 for Croatia and that promos were being shot on 4/6 we think. If so that would put the GD on 4/8, the second 1-1 on 4/9, and the RC on 4/10 which is the date Cassie was tweeting about her dress. My first impression was it being a RC dress that she would be gaga over and I'm sticking to it. :gotcha:

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:20 pm

GrahamGal

I think your timetable fits with the tweets. However, I think the England RC was last Wednesday wasn't it? If so, that would leave a couple of days unaccounted for - I think I read somewhere that flight time between England and Croatia was about 6 hours.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:28 pm

I wonder how far away Paige Duke and Emily live apart , where they living close to each other's home towns ? Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 48 2498849071

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 48 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 48 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 48 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:45 pm

rc49ers wrote:I wonder how far away Paige Duke and Emily live apart , where they living close to each other's home towns ? Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 48 2498849071

I thought Paige is from Lancaster, but was living in Rock Hill?? I could be wrong, but if I'm not Rock Hill is only like 30 miles from Charlotte. Even if it is Lancaster, it's still maybe less than 50 miles to Charlotte

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:46 pm

rc49ers wrote:I wonder how far away Paige Duke and Emily live apart , where they living close to each other's home towns ? Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3 - Page 48 2498849071
I would assume Paige spent a lot of time in Charlotte when she was working as Miss Sprint Cup for Sprint and Nascar.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2dance Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:59 pm

dee wrote:
I would assume Paige spent a lot of time in Charlotte when she was working as Miss Sprint Cup for Sprint and Nascar.
Lancaster is very close to Charlotte. It takes about 30 min interstate drive from where Paige lives and Charlotte city limits.

luv2dance

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:06 pm

luv2dance wrote:
dee wrote:
Lancaster is very close to Charlotte. It takes about 30 min interstate drive from where Paige lives and Charlotte city limits.
LOL, I realized that, when I googled it after I made my post. Sorry, Canadian here Hugesmile
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #3

+64
luv2dance
dee
Idlemess
Beeleever
Alanna