SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 5 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by momoftrips Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:20 pm

jello1592 wrote:
bradfan wrote:There is a Chris Bukowski with a LinkedIn account from Colorado. No picture. Has anyone found out anything about him?

handwave bradfan! I do not think that it our Chris. I believe by all the info I read that it would make hiim in his early 40s. Also, I looked at a pic of Christopher Bukowski on Purdue University (where his LinkedIn profile said he went to school) and it was definitely not him. But who knows, I am always wrong

Another interesting tidbit, is that when I typed Chris Bukowski into Google Images, there is a picture (first picture) of him with a little girl. When I click on it, it opens up another LinkedIn to another man.

I see that too Jello. The picture has been removed and it is really small. But the smile and hairline seem similar to me. Maybe that is his profile and just changed the name.

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 5 35a51js
Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 5 25f0k7a

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by jello1592 Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:25 pm

momoftrips wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
bradfan wrote:There is a Chris Bukowski with a LinkedIn account from Colorado. No picture. Has anyone found out anything about him?

handwave bradfan! I do not think that it our Chris. I believe by all the info I read that it would make hiim in his early 40s. Also, I looked at a pic of Christopher Bukowski on Purdue University (where his LinkedIn profile said he went to school) and it was definitely not him. But who knows, I am always wrong

Another interesting tidbit, is that when I typed Chris Bukowski into Google Images, there is a picture (first picture) of him with a little girl. When I click on it, it opens up another LinkedIn to another man.

I see that too Jello. The picture has been removed and it is really small. But the smile and hairline seem similar to me. Maybe that is his profile and just changed the name.

Yeap, that is definitely him. It is possible scratch It looks like from the profile his picture is attached to, that he has a flexible career and that he MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT have a daughter by the picture with the little girl

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Did you see the references to Chris Bukowski who is a video editor in Florida? One of the sites showed lots of clip of videos they have done and many pertained to the race car world.

eta: Wait, found this and the photo looks like him, doesn't it? It's at .47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JZGIDiRVMP4

Last edited by nanab on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:29 pm

He is gorgeous
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:34 pm

In the video I posted above, they refer to meeting at Canz for his homecoming, which is in Westbury, NY. and is a Hooters type place. Here's the fb page for it:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/CANZ/113053838766911

Last edited by nanab on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:35 pm

jello1592 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
jello1592 wrote:

Yeap, that is definitely him. It is possible scratch It looks like from the profile his picture is attached to, that he has a flexible career and that he MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT have a daughter by the picture with the little girl

Plus, he forgot to take his twitter link off of his LinkedIn profile: https://twitter.com/ChrisJBukowski

It's deactivated.

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 5 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:41 pm

nanab wrote:Did you see the references to Chris Bukowski who is a video editor in Florida? One of the sites showed lots of clip of videos they have done and many pertained to the race car world.

eta: Wait, found this and the photo looks like him, doesn't it? It's at .47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JZGIDiRVMP4

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 5 Untitled-2

On the right- if it is him it looks like he has lost some weight

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:06 pm

If you do a google search for Yorz entertainment (the name of the company on the video) a Linked in link comes up that has the name Chris Bukowski. When you click on the link it opens up as the name Ryan Carbanaro instead. Looks like he went to UNLV from 2005-2009. Also, used to live in NY, currently in Chicago. Not sure if this is Chris using an alias or if this is actually just some other guy named Ryan?
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:10 pm

Sorry to double post but also there is a facebook page for Yorz Entertainment.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/YORZ-Entertainment/103692999711793?sk=info
It gives a contact email address on that page with the name bukowski in it. Is this our guy?
It seems like the linked in to this Ryan guy is just an Alias and that Chris Bukowski really is the one related to Yorz entertainment. If it is, this could be him - the age would be about right it seems. :yes:

ETA:

This is from the Linkedin profile - It shows him ending his job in NY in April 2011 - same time as listed on the Youtube video.
Senior Sales Executive
New York Islanders Hockey Club

Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Sports industry

April 2009 – April 2011 (2 years 1 month) Greater New York City Area
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:38 pm

There is a Christopher J Bukowski online address from New York, NY age 25-29 and is related to a John, Rosalie, and Renee. Anyone know how to confirm is this is our guy?
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:55 pm

sgjsnow wrote:There is a Christopher J Bukowski online address from New York, NY age 25-29 and is related to a John, Rosalie, and Renee. Anyone know how to confirm is this is our guy?

Do you agree that the photo from the video looks like our Chris? Maybe before a weight loss, or it's just the photo angle that makes his face look plumper...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:57 pm

I personally do not think it looks like him. That guy looks older than this Chris probably is,jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5