SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:54 am

relaxing wrote:Obviously you can't tell alot or compare from small glimpses but here goes anyway --

I think in this instance she may be trying to get him through a very awkward situation where he is in front of a large crowd and being filmed for tv but clearly is extremely uncomfortable and shy with the dancing and onlookers. I think a few times Emily is telling him it's ok as if he's worrying out loud about not being a dancer or being comfortable in this spotlight. She looks like she's being kind and trying to make him feel less awkward/shy and is taking the lead to get the footage they need, but I don't see feelings that look romantic or sparks. On Ryan's date I did in some moments.
I would agree with this and Emily, like all of the women the we-wish-this-was-still-1950s TPTB have cast before her, isn't going to end up with a man like that. JMO. Definitely interesting to see/talk about though! I'm excited to see what happens this season!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:45 pm

She seems more at ease with him then any of the other pic I have seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:50 am

As per RS, this contestant's name is Chris Bukowski.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:28 am

jojo47 wrote:As per RS, this contestant's name is Chris Bukowski.

I added his last name in the thread title. Thanks to RS!

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2 - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQc762EDDNZfOppr_FLcf3H2DbiXGqLXrlLT7tp9nVsfe5VByXSLrEAAg
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:37 am

He's attractive, and he looks into her from the pictures. But unfortunately, I think she looks more interested in the cameras than in him.
tiger
tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:22 pm

It's just me, I know, and per usual I'll be too direct in stating this, but season in/season out, I cannot think of a bigger waste of time (if one were trying to predict outcome) than mucking about with orders of roses, episode by episode date assignments, and where people stand. There is an exception to every pattern, and sufficient data to support any hypothesis, and it just simply isn't every predictive. A hobby that produces no final product. Like knitting only sleeves, over and over. You never get a sweater.

The futility of that exercise is topped only by interpreting the state or future direction of a relationship on the basis of "body language" in still photos in front of a crowd of cameras and onlookers. In addition to the usual flaws of obsessing over a micro second at camera shutter speeds, here, what one is "testing" is ease in front of crowds and cameras, not chemistry or compatibility with the other person.

End rude rant.

Back to unicorns, lollipops, and hot air balloons.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:29 pm

jlccaz wrote:It's just me, I know, and per usual I'll be too direct in stating this, but season in/season out, I cannot think of a bigger waste of time (if one were trying to predict outcome) than mucking about with orders of roses, episode by episode date assignments, and where people stand. There is an exception to every pattern, and sufficient data to support any hypothesis, and it just simply isn't every predictive. A hobby that produces no final product. Like knitting only sleeves, over and over. You never get a sweater.

The futility of that exercise is topped only by interpreting the state or future direction of a relationship on the basis of "body language" in still photos in front of a crowd of cameras and onlookers. In addition to the usual flaws of obsessing over a micro second at camera shutter speeds, here, what one is "testing" is ease in front of crowds and cameras, not chemistry or compatibility with the other person.

End rude rant.

jlccaz...you are good! :yes:
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:36 pm

Is Chris one of the Single Dad's in the House?? I have to say Emily seemed very comfortable with Chris. I think they spent time together before this date. This date was much more relaxed then Ryan's date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:40 pm

There is a Chris Bukowski with a LinkedIn account from Colorado. No picture. Has anyone found out anything about him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:49 pm

jlccaz wrote:It's just me, I know, and per usual I'll be too direct in stating this, but season in/season out, I cannot think of a bigger waste of time (if one were trying to predict outcome) than mucking about with orders of roses, episode by episode date assignments, and where people stand. There is an exception to every pattern, and sufficient data to support any hypothesis, and it just simply isn't every predictive. A hobby that produces no final product. Like knitting only sleeves, over and over. You never get a sweater.

End rude rant.

bestbud! ...and farting rainbows.

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:09 pm

bradfan wrote:There is a Chris Bukowski with a LinkedIn account from Colorado. No picture. Has anyone found out anything about him?

handwave bradfan! I do not think that it our Chris. I believe by all the info I read that it would make hiim in his early 40s. Also, I looked at a pic of Christopher Bukowski on Purdue University (where his LinkedIn profile said he went to school) and it was definitely not him. But who knows, I am always wrong

Another interesting tidbit, is that when I typed Chris Bukowski into Google Images, there is a picture (first picture) of him with a little girl. When I click on it, it opens up another LinkedIn to another man.

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:19 pm

jello1592 wrote:
bradfan wrote:There is a Chris Bukowski with a LinkedIn account from Colorado. No picture. Has anyone found out anything about him?

handwave bradfan! I do not think that it our Chris. I believe by all the info I read that it would make hiim in his early 40s. Also, I looked at a pic of Christopher Bukowski on Purdue University (where his LinkedIn profile said he went to school) and it was definitely not him. But who knows, I am always wrong

Another interesting tidbit, is that when I typed Chris Bukowski into Google Images, there is a picture (first picture) of him with a little girl. When I click on it, it opens up another LinkedIn to another man.

Happened to me too, would love to see an enlarged picture of "Chris" with the little girl. Way too many Chris Bukowski's on Google, until we can eliminate others, by finding out where he's from, I'm going to give up. deadhorse
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #2

+70
frajosfanofchris
ninu
Brill
pavalygurl
Trippinmom5